Become a Patron!

Origin Vape Surprise

L

Lighty269

I just want to give Kudos to Origin Vape! They have the best customer service I have seen yet. The products they sell are as stated and prices are great! I have recently purchased several items from them, fast shipping and they answered any concerns I had.

When my vapemail arrived I even received it as a surprise, take a look. This Vendor goes above and beyond for their customers.

They took the time and wrapped them made them ready for the Holidays.

Outstanding!

O2qlSpU.jpg

https://originvape.com/

Last edited by a moderator:

Bill_K

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Eric is awesome. He has helped me out with more than one issue that were not Origins fault and the fault of the manufacturer. Shipping, super fast. Origin is awesome in my book and I look forward to making more purchases through them.

--Bill K

Origin Vape

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thank you guys!! I am thrilled that you took the time to write such nice comments. We will never lose focus on customer service and your shopping experience! It is the mantra of the company. ;)

Kaiser Bob

Member For 4 Years
I generally just lurk here but I had to jump on to add another positive review for Origin. There was a minor snafu getting my order out and Eric was attentive to the issue and more then made up for it, chalk up another satisfied customer for Origin Vape!

N

Newheart301

Just want to brag on Origin. Very nicely wrapped, classy, and before I could wrap it back up, after testing, ( of course ), My wife walked in......... She's very happy, with her new mini-istick ! Thanks for the speedy shipping.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have also purchased from Origin Vape with positive results. I deal with several vendors exclusively and stick with the best. Keep up the good work!

rickmtnview

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I also had a positive experience with Origin Vape. I have a $40 dollar credit since I backed out of the IPV3 preorder and got an IPV V2 updated version. Exchanged a couple of emails with Erik and was left with a nice positive feeling about Origin.
The bad news is I'm finding it difficult to find anything to spend it on as their line of products seems kinda conservative. Since getting the IPV, I've purchased a Variant clone (ebay), Origen V2 genesis Tobeco clone (KANVAPES) and both purchases were made after checking ORIGINVAPE site first. I couldn't even buy BVC coil heads for my BIllet Box clone.
C'mon Erik, what up wi'dat?

Origin Vape

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thank you very much all of you!
Rick - we are trying to move away from clones. I have no desire to see another cease & desist letter from a manufacturer! The IPV4 is coming soon, would that be ok?

L

Lighty269

Rick - we are trying to move away from clones. I have no desire to see another cease & desist letter from a manufacturer! The IPV4 is coming soon, would that be ok?

If the price is right I may want one too!

rickmtnview

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I imagine a cease & desist is no fun for a vendor. So pressure the cloners to stop the logo duplication which I believe is the major issue. I've purchased originals and have felt "taken" so those folks don't stand high IMO. My major issue with high priced atties is I believe they're working from a bad business model. If AGA and others can make an atty for a reasonable price that negates cloning then the guy making an atty for $170 bucks loses his justification. Then you have the whole limited availability issue to keep the price up...... I just dont like it, IMO it's a bad business model and I won't support that manufacturer.

VU Sponsors