Become a Patron!

Ordering from China (actually anywhere) Support Group...

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
See now this tells me nothing. in light of recent history, I wouldn't be shocked if it showed up today.

OR Thursday..
morphtrack.JPG

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I got an email from Ali saying my Glaz was delivered. but it was not, least not that I know of.
I'm thinking it was just a generic email.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got an email from Ali saying my Glaz was delivered. but it was not, least not that I know of.
I hope nobody snatched it, though USPS tracking is almost totally worthless lately.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
apparently I ordered something from 3Fvape. I'm be darned if I remember what it is. :facepalm:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Maybe they hired some Chinese people at the Chicago sorting facility :D

My experience with the Chicago ISC is that it can just sit there stalled for a week or more. I hate when it goes from JFK Airport 12 miles away from me and gets delayed for a week. :cuss2:

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My Morph was 33 dollars. I don't know what criteria they use, but I've never had an order from China require a signature.
Don't know either...
I have had most of my orders require a signature especially DHL.
DHL is the only sig required I've had.
Guess I should read ship policies....but no big for me, I'll just pick it up.

You can go online to usps and designate someone else, like the wife unit to pick it up. Just what she wants to do....
Pick up your vape mail....:huh:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You can go online to usps and designate someone else, like the wife unit to pick it up. Just what she wants to do....
Pick up your vape mail....:huh:

With DHL if you miss the 1st attempt they leave a card and you can authorize no signature for one time or from now on.

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
What's worse than ordering from China? Preordering from China. I'll be lucky to get my Jackaroo and Aegis Solo by the time the next versions come out.

Tap'd from my iPhone XR

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My armor from 3f made it to the main hub by my house yesterday. Now there is a delay in shipping and it didn't come today:headbang:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Preordering from China.

That is one thing I will never ever do is pre-order. No telling where on the supply chain someone or company sits or if they will ever get them at all. I remember seeing threads were someone did the re-order and by the time the vendor got them everyone was selling then cheaper. JMFJO you know~!

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That is one thing I will never ever do is pre-order. No telling where on the supply chain someone or company sits or if they will ever get them at all. I remember seeing threads were someone did the re-order and by the time the vendor got them everyone was selling then cheaper. JMFJO you know~!

Well for the price it was worth the wait. My Jackaroo was delayed longer because of the color. Figures I order the one color that took the longest to come in. Ordered April 19th from Vaporl and it shipped May 7th.

Aegis Solo ordered from Fasttech has an eta of tomorrow before it even ships. Actually cancelled my first order because they sent a coupon that made it even cheaper. Under $30. Can't beat that.

Tap'd from my iPhone XR

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well for the price it was worth the wait.

In my experience waiting for it to be in stock usually ends up with the better price or a sale, maybe free a shipping special. Never commit to something unless it will be shipped next business day.

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
In my experience waiting for it to be in stock usually ends up with the better price or a sale, maybe free a shipping special. Never commit to something unless it will be shipped next business day.

Oh I took that into consideration. I highly doubt any US vendor will have the Aegis Solo that cheap for a long time. Considering the mini before it still sells for $40 and up. And I did get free shipping too.

Tap'd from my iPhone XR

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years

ok, I figured it out. the email was for the Fatality that I have been using for a week now = :facepalm:

apparently I ordered something from 3Fvape. I'm be darned if I remember what it is. :facepalm:

the 3F order is for the Glaz v2. been 11 days now. so I would be LUCKY to get it this week, doubtful.
edited

so, all is good on the slow boat.

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
When is this 25% tariff going into effect and is it going to make everything from China 25% more expensive?

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For some reason I was logged out of my account on this site and now all my notifications were reset. I'm not getting any until I like or respond to a thread.

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
For some reason I was logged out of my account on this site and now all my notifications were reset. I'm not getting any until I like or respond to a thread.
Didn't notice you were gone..:D

When is this 25% tariff going into effect and is it going to make everything from China 25% more expensive?
I don't know how anything direct ship will be affected....good question, poor answer.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I have not been logged out but I have noticed Notifications are flaky lately. Find an email about one but not here or no email and a ton of Notifications.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I don't know how anything direct ship will be affected....good question, poor answer.

let's hope this is true. and it does make sense

It won't because it is only going to affect imported products. There has already been an increased tax on imports and has not affected direct sales. Buy off the Chinese site and NO Sales Tax for one thing.

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
"In the United States, tariffs — also called duties or levies — are collected by Customs and Border Protection agents at 328 ports of entry across the country. Proceeds go to the Treasury."

Don't know how much stuff comes in lititle packages from China, how we would pay customs, or if they would bother to try and collect it. I do know that there is nothing better than the govt to separate you from your money. They will get you coming, going, and everywhere in between.

VU Sponsors