Become a Patron!

Ordering flavors

Nameste

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey, I am making an order for flavors but there are way too many flavors.. I would like to order about 20-25 flavors I know everyone likes different flavors but what are the flavors most used in recipes?

If you were making the order what would you order?

Nameste

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
what kinda flavors do you like to vape?
we kinda need osme guide line

I like sweet flavors, fruits ( except grape) my fave fruits are apple orange and strawberry I love cinnamon but I couldn't find a juice that tastes like cinnamon. Don't like menthol.
Doesn't have to be all fruits any other recommendations welcome..

Thanks

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey, I am making an order for flavors but there are way too many flavors.. I would like to order about 20-25 flavors I know everyone likes different flavors but what are the flavors most used in recipes?

If you were making the order what would you order?

I’m just starting to dabble in DIY myself, and was pointed in the direction of this thread by the kind peeps here....I found it very helpful..just read the whole thread and not just the OP, there’s good little nuggets of wisdom all through it:

Flavors For Starting DIY
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sh...Flavors-For-Starting-DIY.375367/&share_type=t

You're not drinking water are you?! You realize that stuff is found in antifreeze!?!

Nameste

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Btw I have found a local place he only sells diy juice stuff all flavors from all companies are available

I’m just starting to dabble in DIY myself, and was pointed in the direction of this thread by the kind peeps here....I found it very helpful..just read the whole thread and not just the OP, there’s good little nuggets of wisdom all through it:

Flavors For Starting DIY
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=151776&share_tid=375367&url=http://vapingunderground.com/index.php?threads/Flavors-For-Starting-DIY.375367/&share_type=t

You're not drinking water are you?! You realize that stuff is found in antifreeze!?!

Thanks.
I mixed my first juice couple days ago and it is great ( HIC's recipe) but I don't want to vape same juice all the time :)

Nameste

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How is this shopping list looking?

1lt VG
500ml pg
250ml pg based nic 100mg

Orange Mandarin (TPA)
White Chocolate (FW)
Sweet Cream (CAP)
Custard (FA)
Acetyl Pyrazine 5% (TPA)
Caramel (FA)
Cotton Candy

Bavarian cream

Ethyl maltol

Strawberry (Ripe)

Kiwi (double) (TPA)
Meringue (FA)

Dragon fruit

Marshmallow

Cantaloupe

Cereal 27

Peach

Mango

Coconut

Cinnamon Ceylon

Espresso

Cinnamon roll

Cheesecake

Graham cracker

Honey

Key lime

Tangerine

Orange

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can try ELR and look up the most used flavors there. Find the ones you think you'll like. A big problem with flavors is they sound good but you just may not like them. It's a good idea to buy the smallest amount you can until you're sure about it.

Nameste

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You can try ELR and look up the most used flavors there. Find the ones you think you'll like. A big problem with flavors is they sound good but you just may not like them. It's a good idea to buy the smallest amount you can until you're sure about it.

How can I see most used flavors?

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
But which dragon fruit we talking here? We going the Cap or TFA route, or going from your post; perhaps an in house version? Other than that, some good stuff on that list.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Cheesecake

If this is the plain TFA Cheesecake, I thought is was nasty and dumped it long ago.
TFA Cheesecake Graham is great though.

CAP NY Cheesecake
CAP Sweet Tangerine is my favorite orange type.
INW Shisha Strawberry
TFA Blueberry Extra
CAP Sweet Mango or INW Mango
INW Peach
FE Lemon
FA Fuji Apple
TFA Dairy Milk
TFA/CAP Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
FA Marshmallow
FA Meringue
FA Cookie
INW Biscuit
CAP Sugar Cookie

Nameste

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If this is the plain TFA Cheesecake, I thought is was nasty and dumped it long ago.
TFA Cheesecake Graham is great though.

CAP NY Cheesecake
CAP Sweet Tangerine is my favorite orange type.
INW Shisha Strawberry
TFA Blueberry Extra
CAP Sweet Mango or INW Mango
INW Peach
FE Lemon
FA Fuji Apple
TFA Dairy Milk
TFA/CAP Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
FA Marshmallow
FA Meringue
FA Cookie
INW Biscuit
CAP Sugar Cookie

Great! Thanks I am updating the list with brands.. It is good to know first hand experiences

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
One problem with choosing based upon "most often used" flavors in recipes: new flavors won't be included - even if they're better than the years-old ones. FlavourArt Blood Orange & Royal Orange, for example. Just sayin'...

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I like sweet flavors, fruits ( except grape) my fave fruits are apple orange and strawberry I love cinnamon but I couldn't find a juice that tastes like cinnamon. Don't like menthol.
Doesn't have to be all fruits any other recommendations welcome..

Thanks

I haven't tried the flavoring yet, but I know Hangsen Cinnamon juice REALLY tastes like cinnamon. I love the stuff. Perhaps if you can find it, you could try Hangsen cinnamon flavoring, if you haven't already.

ETA: BCF has Hangsen Cinnamon.

Nameste

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I haven't tried the flavoring yet, but I know Hangsen Cinnamon juice REALLY tastes like cinnamon. I love the stuff. Perhaps if you can find it, you could try Hangsen cinnamon flavoring, if you haven't already.

ETA: BCF has Hangsen Cinnamon.

Thanks I will definitely try that

VU Sponsors