Become a Patron!

Order from Capella

Recently ordered from Capella for the first time, the flavors are as expected. However it took them 3 days to even ship, and my only option was Fedex which is the WORST carrier, it took another 6 days (paid for 4 day shipping) and when it got here he just threw it on the front stoop and drove away without even a knock on the door (granted that isn't capellas fault but it kinda is because that was all they offered) usps is faster cheaper and knocks on the door at least. So almost 10 days to get my order, that is unacceptable. Tracking updated once when shipped and once after I got the package (useless). Will never order from them again. One positive is it arrived in a nice perfectly square box.

Bull city, tfa, e cig express - shipped next day no questions asked, packages arrive 3 day priority for 6 dollars, can track the package any time. 4-5 day turnaround from west coast to eastern midwest. Do yourself a favor and get your 4 oz capella flavor from bull city, not only is it cheaper but blows capella customer service out of the water.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I used to order from them also until I discovered it at Bull City (where it's also much cheaper). Agreed - it takes them forever to ship!

dnezarmichael

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, at least with the USPS, you can beat up the mail carrier, he/she has no ware to run, lol.

But the other guys, grrrrrr

VU Sponsors