Become a Patron!

Orange and Mango

Vicious Vaperz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Can somebody please recommend realistic Orange and Mango flavors and by which company ?
I bought the pre mixed Capella's Orange and Mango 2 in1 mix and I find it tastes way too much like Orange Tic Tacs.
I am looking for realistic Orange and mango flavors nothing candy like.

I realize now I probably need to purchase the Orange and mango flavors sepretley hence my question.

jay223119

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Check out @HeadInClouds thoughts/notes on FA flavors :) I use the search button located directly below the header it says "Search" whenever I am looking for something like this :)

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Check out @HeadInClouds thoughts/notes on FA flavors

good advice! I am also fond of those two flavors .. both from FA are definitely NOT candy like .. I had checked HIC's notes before i purchased and also got FA mandarin to go with the FA orange .. I can recommend them together as they prop each other nicely(again a HIC recommend). (oooh check out the FA bergamot as well !) Just was doing some runs with the FA mango .. is very concentrated btw

jj_wakeland

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Can somebody please recommend realistic Orange and Mango flavors and by which company ?
I bought the pre mixed Capella's Orange and Mango 2 in1 mix and I find it tastes way too much like Orange Tic Tacs.
I am looking for realistic Orange and mango flavors nothing candy like.

I realize now I probably need to purchase the Orange and mango flavors sepretley hence my question.
Grand Rapids E-Liquid has awesome orange and mango flavors. That have a couple mixed fruit with orange and mango in them as well. I recommend the plain mango. Here's the website. Vendor link removed by staff

JJ Wakeland

Last edited by a moderator:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Grand Rapids E-Liquid has awesome orange and mango flavors. That have a couple mixed fruit with orange and mango in them as well. I recommend the plain mango. Here's the website.

JJ Wakeland
Link removed, Friendly warning:) See Vendor rules:)

jj_wakeland

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Link removed, Your not allowed to push your company outside vendor area, Friendly warning:) See Vendor rule:)
Oh my bad, kinda new. It's not my company though. Just a local vendor :). Now I know!

JJ Wakeland

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok, vape on my friend (read up on those rules, there aren't that many ):)

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
OK very realistic mango is Flavor Art
use at low low percentage like 0.5-1%

havent tried the orange yet, but FA is usually SPOT ON for real fruit flavors, not candy tasting at all.
so you probably couldnt go wrong with FA orange

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't know about what you all think but i tried fa mango at 0.5 and 2 % found it to taste like what dirty feet would taste like. Even steeped it for month and still had a foul flavor. So i would let friends give it a vape to get there reactions and I got the shaking head and instant hand back lol.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I don't know about what you all think but i tried fa mango at 0.5 and 2 % found it to taste like what dirty feet would taste like. Even steeped it for month and still had a foul flavor. So i would let friends give it a vape to get there reactions and I got the shaking head and instant hand back lol.

hmm you may want to check something then
I mixed up FA mango at about 2 -3 % stand alone. Vaped it, and had a mango in the kitchen. TASTES IDENTICAL to me. but at 3% its way overpowering

VU Sponsors