Opinions on Loranns and Tasty Puff flavorings please

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Would love to hear everybody's opinions on these two and any other flavoring companies worth checking out . I currently use Flavour Art and am happy but what others are worth it.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've only tried Lorann out of those two - skip it in my opinion! It doesn't even begin to compare to FA (nothing else that I have found does, to my taste anyway!).

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I tried several LorAnn long ago, and the added colorings were not friendly with my hardware.
I got a handful of Tasty Puff just to check them out. Rasta Rootbeer is the best rootbeer I've had. Really good, but it takes quite a bit. The others didn't impress me. (Rasta Rootbeer with FA Vienna Cream is a perfect float :)

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I tried several from both companies when I first started out. Don't really use any them for various reasons. At the end of the day I prefer other flavoring companies flavors.

Jgoss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Actually, LA makes one of my favorites, banana cream. Love the stuff.

Cramptholomew

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've been getting into Capella's. I love FA, but for some stuff Capella's is better. It's very easy to work with too.

Kemosabe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i have some Tasty Puff flavorings (most of them actually) and while i have vaped them, i choose not to anymore because the ingredients might be questionable. sorry i cant recall the details, it was a while ago.

the only thing i use from Lorans is the Tart n Sour. good stuff for rounding out flavors. its also good for a sour note if you bump up the %.

my personal favorite flavoring comes from a company called One On One. its the Rainbow Sherbet (which has recently changed and I will be getting a sample of the new one to compare). Their flavors are made exclusively for vaping.

VU Sponsors