Become a Patron!

Open source firmware for eVic VTC/VTwo/AIO/Wismec Presa/RX75/Others

VaporCat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This project has progressed nicely and adds a bunch of features and missing stuff beyond what the stock eVic firmware offers. You can download the zipfile or just the .bin files from the bin/ directory. Be sure to scroll down or browse the README.md file to check out the docs and screen grabs of whats in this firmware. You can upload firmware files with the standard windows/mac firmware updater or with evic-usb if you're on linux.

https://github.com/ClockSelect/myevic

Another project worth mentioning is NFirmwareEditor (windows binaries and source code only), which can edit firmware and fonts, apply custom patches, and has a nice configuration editor and device monitor for many types of regulated mods. Read about it or download:

https://github.com/TBXin/NFirmwareEditor/releases

spktkpkt

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Great work. Unfortunately, i don't own a device anymore that supports this firmware but i really like such projects. A workmate uses a Cuboid, maybe he'll try it. Spinning 3D cube animation, FTW! Seriously, looks like the firmware has some very useful extras.

VaporCat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are some limitations (75w limit for one, might not be an issue for most), but I have been using it for over a month with no issues. Coil preheat (by wattage or percentage) works really well, and it has nice additions like being able to see raw battery voltage and board temperature that just didn't make it into the stock firmware. The ability to prioritize either power or temperature as the main adjustment in TC mode is handy. In the works expect to see high-speed and/or multiple PWM frequencies. If you have one of the supported devices, its definitely worth using.

spktkpkt

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I see, it only supports the Cuboid mini. My workmate uses a regular Cuboid. The 75W limit should not be a problem, but i'm not sure if the firmware can handle dual battery and is overall compatible with the standard Cuboid. Do you know if the firmware can be used for a regular Cuboid?

VaporCat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you know if the firmware can be used for a regular Cuboid?

No, I dont believe so, although it is likely doable in the future. Probably at least the battery management code is different for dual cell mods.

Mclayno

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi guys. Im new here do you have the wismec zip files? I cant download coz wismec.com is down.

VU Sponsors