OOO Powdered Sugar

Discussion in 'DIY Reviews (flavorings / nic base / suppliers)' started by 88ArDeN88, Feb 7, 2019.

1. 88ArDeN88

88ArDeN88 Gold Contributor

Blog Posts:
    anyone have this flavor and found it to be extremely dry? I added it at 1% to a mix without doing SFT because I am an idiot and it seems to be sucking all the moisture out of my vape. The rest of the mix is comprised of some sugar cookie, some sweet cream (VT) some marzipan (less than 1%), some vanilla custard, and some DIYFS Holy vanilla. I've never found any of those other ingredients to be like vaping on the sahara desert so I can only assume it is OOO Powdered Sugar.

Heartsdelight likes this.
  2. Heartsdelight

Heartsdelight Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    I made a recipe of @wildgypsy70 & it had OOO Powdered Sugar in it & I didn’t find it dry tasting. Can’t remember which recipe it was right now. But @wildgypsy70 has more experience with it. Let’s ask her ;)

88ArDeN88 likes this.
  3. wildgypsy70

wildgypsy70 My son calls me "vape mom" VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years VU Challenge Team

Blog Posts:
    It does have a drying effect. I’ve used it a couple of times around the percentage you’re using and didn’t notice the Sahara desert, but it could be me. How long did you let the recipe steep for?

If you don’t mind posting the recipe(or pm’ing it to me), I can look at it? Not that my brain is working so good right now(still goddamm sick) but I can try!

JuicyLucy and Heartsdelight like this.
  4. 88ArDeN88

Blog Posts:
    It's just a clone recipe I'm messing with it was this

Sugar cookie 5% CAP
    Marzipan .75%
    Vanilla Custard 4%
    Biscuit - 1%
    OOO PS - 1%
    DIYFS Holy Vanilla - 1.5%
    then because of the dryness
    VT Sweet Cream - 1%

Heartsdelight and wildgypsy70 like this.
  5. wildgypsy70

wildgypsy70 My son calls me "vape mom" VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years VU Challenge Team

Blog Posts:
    FA marzipan? Inw Biscuit? Caps VCV1?

6. 88ArDeN88

Blog Posts:
    Also, haven't really let it steep much besides the overnight warm bath I usually do. I'm guessing maybe I need to let it open up a little bit. I have plenty of recipes where the overnight bath doesn't suffice and I let them go a couple of weeks with time.

7. 88ArDeN88

Blog Posts:
    Precisely.

8. wildgypsy70

Blog Posts:
    Cool. I’ll mix this up and let it sit a week. I should have my taste buds back by then. :D

Heartsdelight and 88ArDeN88 like this.
  9. 88ArDeN88

Blog Posts:
    I will also continue to let mine brew and hopefully that does the trick. Honestly, I've never experienced anything like it in a vape. It literally sucks the moisture out of my mouth. I can taste something good in the background and usually the first puff tastes sweet and lovely, the second less, the third I am trampling anyone in the way of me and a glass of water.

10. wildgypsy70

Blog Posts:
    Alrighty, all mixed. Vcv1 def needs at least a week or more for me. I’ll let ya know!

11. Heartsdelight

Heartsdelight Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Hope you feel better :hug:

RonJS and wildgypsy70 like this.