Become a Patron!

One Stop

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I wanted to let people know about my win of a Master kit from One Stop diy shop... This was my intro into doing it yourself juices and I have to say that I'm now not even looking for juices to buy! The kit comes with everything you need to get started and then some! It is so easy to follow the directions and you also get the opportunity to chat with someone if you have questions. Thanks to @jj2, @reddhott and @Vaperjim for running these contests and giving us the opportunity to try something that we otherwise wouldn't be able to do. Thanks to all the people at One stop for donating the kit and for all the help with my endless emails :)

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Congrats on your win Tina! You should pop into the DIY subforums. Lots of fun people!

Reactions: jj2

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Congrats on your win Tina! You should pop into the DIY subforums. Lots of fun people!
I'm trying to figure out how to navigate the forum as we speak! You're the second person to mention that to me so as soon as I figure out how to get there I'll pop in and say hey...

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm using Tapatalk and for some reason I can't find the choice

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You on Android? Near the top is a section called "Subforums" Click on that and all the options of the forum show.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If you make some detours along the way to the DIY, I totally understand. It's a great forum!! We'll be there.

Have fun :)

VU Sponsors