Become a Patron!

ENDED...One Stop DIY Shop Store Credit Giveaway. AND THE HEAT GOES ON.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

reddhott

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Vape Advocacy
Member For 5 Years
~~~~~~One Stop DIY Shop Store Credit Giveaway.~~~~~~
25.00 STORE CREDIT
USA ONLY PLEASE

~~~HOW HOT IS IT???~~~
POST ANYTHING ABOUT THE HEAT!
LOVE IT OR HATE IT ITS HERE!!!!
SO BE IT A SONG A MOVIE A PIC A JOKE ....POST AWAY!

Have fun !!
GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````
SUMMER IN THE CITY..

111111bottom-of-vendor-event-picture-jpg.10987

quick-guide-to-fda-vaping-regulation-infographic-680x340-jpg.10988

"Laughter is never too far away from tears"

Dbreezy187

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I work in rubber molding it's always hot, even more so now.... Every one(1&2shift) was fighting over fans.... their solution... No more fans for anyone.... nothing better then sticking your upper body in a 450° press every 2 minutes thank goodness I'm on 3rd shift...

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I work in rubber molding it's always hot, even more so now.... Every one(1&2shift) was fighting over fans.... their solution... No more fans for anyone.... nothing better then sticking your upper body in a 450° press every 2 minutes thank goodness I'm on 3rd shift...

That’s really fair!! In this heat, people could pass out especially with that much heat to begin with. I hope you’re okay!! Even at night, it’s still hot. Be careful, man.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah it is freaking hot as all Hell outside right now..............

ysVYUh9W2kaXaRduzq3iAtcxLr3U1rotMt-8ICVjBXhKC-qr-QvaGnZscQvP6JNDIz1WFjbF_hqhe43F0aR8fYzr9GLNSphv2vlRZH__OuHAO6KzQxE8XyLYxtsPXYYkwovRlJ8jaQBEcMfN3sRqbGX_vw-b7s1zQEZBNo9qy68yl9WnypYZNfIbQcslLmNoskr-iiZZeK5W9fEjAd-5UFl7ZE45mpqjJzef09S5zlhRlWlybico4jntZhXzmx6lqJsBy5Z59TsUV4WMCCxarhkFOP6-F2uK7t-bQqJvV5tlzX1p2cYauFhLecLF-V9eF_PyIYun3iFK9uzuM8G74Zf03Pfq154lUZAV32GTAcFEkTwj0tzI5bibtdgW5MtnONRhU7PLUS1PjamFZyPNAVrZhnKKx14TvfVqj7ZfDiR-0X1D8ABihT0gIb9EPhkLJ-5qjRLao9b1uJoo2sZYeKMb44ajlUkOzzgxZB2rkskCDpfviD1R_WgGZavhXg5k1XSdn1Rsd9EC2nyvvQE87zYN-ujZJiak_yZj0Jq1Ui3oyhA59G2VNQoXmMqiuOubqvSmoraSubB7y9VVa5pQIhLmuXtuzd2emwp6Yu_doGXU5ADaRXiAOCVzDj6otx3DjH5Ekm04mHDx9ibpEkv0KTi-sy68YHA=w567-h756-no

I thought it was just me. lol I turned up the AC! It’s been getting hotter in the evening and at night. I hate that.
Stay cool! Say hi to LI !!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Should be the 1st Terminator but we went to The Beach today instead of sitting at home complaining how hot it was we enjoyed the natural air conditioning of the Breeze of the Water.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Should be the 1st Terminator but we went to The Beach today instead of sitting at home complaining how hot it was we enjoyed the natural air conditioning of the Breeze of the Water.

Cool! Which beach? I stayed indoors reading most of the day. I’ll have to be out and about this week, so I just vegged at home.

:wave: :wave:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
We went to Bar Beach which they now call North Hempstead Beach Park

oPh7ejnunIKAM216XCg9jbNDganO9VyL10ta0Su7a84bD_z1j74BpyH6_GRJ8CnDFc2d4LHFJ0zNqrp-j8XsA-EgDuafmxg62nRCtqVYg9tUa7qCUnNPK9G9B_XZ1lbZANqfFeZ4eDIpFHuh1iVMvHOssfo8dAvyBGobEC3LaB0nfg-fvNFtSKIG0HcJhJSTfoLbueTcc-iE70OhHoiWx8aUONprQhIViTyL0QMQGhq3ke5A2ayM7Ul9hOj0GUMX4fId03huxXBa63VIy05xwcuaIquJ_tVsd3fV3tpyjro4OtQSZdgLNYTr_xDtE_81CGGTCSnKxPcDhJ5mmmD_55LnZaIC4SI62M4ndnyiWrLei_3Xy4_BNNMUf1fA4JYOC3mJJPGE-mirV_Fz9raR1DPbiy5a_giFIqtYm2645MBKxvPAvwmK8oVa-RfYs9nFAobNuo9p8fnvLDkUcByAZIwJyt5Y2jpZePgVGVA2GJxpKXsCbi--_9uEv-mXdPW9F8SvYvOnAVY0kdorEEk4nExBPo0GEifflWt1w5Opyzi3u7IUnehVLkufhbOya-4-zVn3SQVd8tIfN-P0aEYN_C-vHRvAdZMZDBG_qNqeBeyRdJsy3mMAffrylWm43lnj530XNfnpqVxSXJQ4kX5_k4OlgMLlguY=w1008-h756-no

Was so lovely being that not too many people were there in this heat~!

I’ve never been there. It’s great when it’s not crowded. That’s what I don’t like about the really big beaches.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
It was so hot (not today) I put a bra in the freezer to use for cooling off. Side note... Don't leave bra in freezer too long you won't be able to put it on, LOL.

It would be very pointy, like a bullet bra. :giggle: I was tempted to try it, though. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors