One on One flavours

Semi Reduction

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey gang!
I've noticed that the majority of One on One's flavours claim to be Diacetyl Free, Acetoin Free and Acetyl Proprionyl Free. Even some butter flavours. HIC brought up some interesting points in the recent FW thread as to misinformation and even blatant lies regarding diketones. Not that I'm in any way implying that One on One is doing so, and from what I can gather they're doing a great job of providing customers with all the information needed to select diketone free products.

Unless I'm told otherwise, I'm gonna give these guys a try. They have some enticing flavours, so I thought I'd start this thread to get some feedback from ya'll.
If you have any experience with these concentrates, your feedback would be much appreciated.
Feel free to post reviews, recipes and any info whatsoever :cool:

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
nothing much to add, but I'm here listening to this, too, so "bump" :)
I had a brief conversation with the owner several weeks ago and got a positive impression of what they're doing. I like they are working on offering more vg based flavors. I also like that they have a whole line of latino popsicle flavors. And now the link for this seems to be missing... hrm. They were called "Paleta" something and they looked awesome--stuff like "Lime chili".

Semi Reduction

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Cheers Lirruping, good to hear.
The Paleta range sounds interesting. I'll keep an eye open.

VU Sponsors