Become a Patron!

One of the best mod for tc

Metsuk

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi, which one is best in your opinion for tc? Any TC tests? :) (generally for ss316l)

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
+1 for any DNA also G2 or SXmini

EDIT; I wold add that my Joyetech chipped mods do petty good with Arctic Fox Firmware.

Last edited:

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
For TC the FSK, Yihi and DNA board are the top 3. Honorable mention goes to the Innokin Atheon board, VO chipset, Laisimo x7, and the Asmodus board. While they are not on par with the top 3 I mentioned they all are what I would call 2nd tier TC chipsets that do a respectable job.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As others said, the DNA's and Yihi are the best. In my experience, my joyetech evic VTC (non artic fox, up to date JT firmware) does TC in SS almost as well as my DNA's. The evic seems to run a tad bit hotter but I keep it at the same settings as my DNA's and get a similar vape.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
No tests but these are from the device monitor For DNA 200 and Arctic fox. Red is the Temp.Hotcig.jpg
Evic Mini.jpg
The Evic is using Arctic Fox Firmware.

Gavlan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
For TC the FSK, Yihi and DNA board are the top 3. Honorable mention goes to the Innokin Atheon board, VO chipset, Laisimo x7, and the. While they are not on par with the top 3 I mentioned they all are what I would call 2nd tier TC chipsets that do a respectable job.

I have a Laisimo Asmodus Snow wolf , although it's not quite on the same level as my other mods ( DNA ) it still does a very good job at keeping the ole temp in control,,, just for Ni though ,,, that is a con if you like SS .

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
As I own and vape dang near everything (chip wise at least), I would say that for temp control performance
1. DNA
2. Yihi
3. Hohmtech FSK

Of course there is a lot more than chip performance to consider...such as the quality of the 510 and battery sled contacts, internal wiring gauge and quality of soldering. All these things make a difference in how the mod will perform, especially in temp control.

VU Sponsors