Become a Patron!

ONE mod forever

kennedyhexohmfan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Well, I like to be optimistic, i don't think the FDA is going to succeed, But if it does, these products will just go underground. Many with the skills you possess, will profit from people that may need their equipment repaired, thus creating jobs for machinists and savvy techs. Either way, mech users and their mechs are not going anywhere. We're not going anywhere. We will keep vaping our way!

kennedyhexohmfan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I am not worried since I can fill braze, drill and retap.
Most cannot.
On regulated mods if the chip fails I can get an off the shelf DC/DC converter as used in the original Hex Ohms from an electronics supply house and convert a regulated mod to a Phex Ohm mod.
In fact, it might even be better if part of the industry does go underground. It will help create a more intimate community, and instead of stifling creativity, it will help to fuel it. Imagine all the custom made things techs and machinists will be coming up with. I can only imagine! People who rebel against an oppressive system, only become stronger and more creative with adversity.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In fact, it might even be better if part of the industry does go underground. It will help create a more intimate community, and instead of stifling creativity, it will help to fuel it. Imagine all the custom made things techs and machinists will be coming up with. I can only imagine! People who rebel against an oppressive system, only become stronger and more creative with adversity.
Yes but in far fewer numbers.

VU Sponsors