Become a Patron!

once a lurker, now logged in,

Been on this forum for a while as a vivid reader and learner. A good site to learn. I been vaping for a while, making my own coils and learning diy vape juice now. presently still using a "smok alien 220w" (yea I know, been good for over 2 years though) with an augvape intake on the top of it, and an rba baby beast.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Great that you joined - you are welcomed:wave:

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome from mostly sunny Clearwater Florida. Please enjoy your stay and take advantage of the amazing knowledge available here. Most of the peeps are pretty cool as well.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi and Welcome!
Glad you signed on !

:wave:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Welcome to the logged in club:)

516_vaper_li

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Been on this forum for a while as a vivid reader and learner. A good site to learn. I been vaping for a while, making my own coils and learning diy vape juice now. presently still using a "smok alien 220w" (yea I know, been good for over 2 years though) with an augvape intake on the top of it, and an rba baby beast.

welcome to VU. I remember my rba on the baby beast. Once I replaced the coil, it never made a solid connection. Always said short. Awesome for you if it works!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome @joeanna and I hope you enjoy your stay~!

I am using a Smok Alien 200W in TC mode as I type this and it is very reliable when you know how to care for and use them.

U8H41i0Kekw9Q1ima2tEz0dIluXnLvVmr8wXYb8SkLY-NaEF0E881FOWsABzGYdtXNnJaug4_YF1wNMeJolh2vb3GDn5_dP2gl9PXNk2aS7DsZqZymd8_UMlKMHKE87rCZB85CnL1TJQlb24K9DLMP4cXDZQ-QJGmLF3d00B-AGr7P1LiMpg1Go66Hz1AXMJXeml8Xi7Go1eLKRJbh5eh2QHOM_T-P4gBUWBYRE0-GX1NBJV-sTLxcos1pA1q_iiSjp8fXDJ_1MsBGScLUuc44djDusnCuT8SorN06XA-scb6AIr1_O3Z4wmTqd1Zh3MXTvTebWbqYE1lvr35lpAu9IVuS2BD8AUAXDVYPhA4BUd01qw2B70B2WGndyvyrjNqNZSJSesFDM5nbY3436ftY1HB9rU2ZqfneSEvOqQMcq_lu0GYfrwqBQ8ANKXfN8VaAUd7mTkQOrnCSpkykJCAUS_y9IONiNmm-exOL8qwQbNy4yAVc5En8R2mRMXtvg6T8J4tWsu8S2bg3cVV70-3SXS5Hke0AXJBJ1FlMXi5DFH5ImSclsJzC8U8oLFm9gYRARBvVfogLA22OMHr9o-jr3_iH3N0yMMk_O7ovF7uOnB1EO5cU9JQufrsAxcCQy4MIS8PECbps_LDPQ_UgW64w4o3v3hMAw=w567-h756-no

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU.

Vape whatever pleases you. Can't speak for the Alien as I've never had one, but the Intake is awesome. Vape on one daily.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU! :cheers:

Some folks have good luck with Smok mods, others don't. Sounds like you got one of the good ones. All that counts is that it keeps you off the cigs!

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to VU :wave:

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU

VU Sponsors