VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

The makers of the iStick mod have come out with this new ohm meter at a fantastic price. Just $8.99 shipped free from the USA. One of the few things every vaper needs.

A quick and safe way to check the ohms of your builds, cartomizers, atomizers - without fear of a short. Some use these as a base to do their rebuildable builds on. This price is simply amazing for a USA company. If you don't have one - get one. If you have one - get another :)

One of the few accessories that never go out of style. .

WHERE: >> HERE <<

$8.99 FREE SHIPPING

TCTqx0CM1qI

Click here to get more information on this deal....

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sweet, I've been meaning to snag a desktop meter....great deal!

JonnyBoy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Unless I'm missing something here, how does one test the resistance with a male connector?

The male connector on the left is to test batteries in a mech mod. You screw the mod on while the meter is on, press the fire button on the mod and it'll show voltage you have left in your battery. There's an M/F adapter included to test ohms for atomizers.

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I own one. It works quite well. A word to the wise on the screw on adapter. If it seems to be giving wonky readings flip the adapter over. It will screw on either way but the side with the larger diameter center connection goes toward the tester. You'll need a 510-ego adapter along with it to test anything with ego threads.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I own one. It works quite well. A word to the wise on the screw on adapter. If it seems to be giving wonky readings flip the adapter over. It will screw on either way but the side with the larger diameter center connection goes toward the tester. You'll need a 510-ego adapter along with it to test anything with ego threads.
Yup. It comes with the 510 adapter in the battery compartment, you'll need two AA's BTW. I got one of these a few weeks ago and really dig it. Reading to the hundredth was a requirement for me, it does that and is cheap, too.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Seems that item is no longer listed. :(

I also found it for $9.40 shipped on ebay though, FWIW.

VU Sponsors