ENDED - Om Vapors E-Liquid Giveaway (10 WINNERS – 2400ML) - 4/9

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigbuyer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
om-vapors-eliquid-giveaway.jpg

Hey guys... check out our latest giveaway. We're giving away 2400ml of Om Vapors e-liquid! We'll be choosing 10 winners who will be able to select two 120ml bottles of their choice from the Om Express line. Enter below:

https://www.cigbuyer.com/om-vapors-e-liquid-giveaway/

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!

Last edited:

cigbuyer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
FYI... giveaway has been extended. We also added a new option that will earn you 10 additional entries into the contest. You just need to sign up for the Om Vapors newsletter (from link above). Good luck again! We'll be choosing the winners on April 9th ;)

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I would enter but when I won previously some employee of the company who did not know how to run a Giveaway decided to take my win away for informing them of the email issue. Then I had to call to get you to stop spamming me in email. Just my personal experience.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I would enter but when I won previously some employee of the company who did not know how to run a Giveaway decided to take my win away for informing them of the email issue. Then I had to call to get you to stop spamming me in email. Just my personal experience.
Just FTR this giveaway is being run by Cigbuyer, not OM.

cigbuyer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Just FTR this giveaway is being run by Cigbuyer, not OM.

Thank you. I wanted to clarify that we DO NOT spam giveaway participants. The only time we use email addresses is to contact winners. Of course, if you choose to join our newsletter, we share some pretty awesome deals! Signup is on CB website, but that's opt-in only and you can easily cancel any time...

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thank you. I wanted to clarify that we DO NOT spam giveaway participants.

I am sorry I even posted this now and nothing against Cigbuyer because I did not know you were not part of OM but it was such a bad experience it still sticks in my craw.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Love me some Serene!

cigbuyer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Sorry guys, we've been waiting for Om Vapors to respond with instructions for the winners. Winners have been chosen, but we haven't contacted them yet because we're not sure what info is required. Om was supposed to provide a store credit to each of the winners so they could pick their own flavors / nic levels.

At this point we've sent 3 emails, with no response. Not sure if they're just extremely busy, or if something else is going on. I'll keep you updated.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Sorry guys, we've been waiting for Om Vapors to respond with instructions for the winners. Winners have been chosen, but we haven't contacted them yet because we're not sure what info is required. Om was supposed to provide a store credit to each of the winners so they could pick their own flavors / nic levels.

At this point we've sent 3 emails, with no response. Not sure if they're just extremely busy, or if something else is going on. I'll keep you updated.
Thanks for the update! :)

cigbuyer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
UPDATE: We finally heard back from Om Vapors and they'll be contacting the winners directly to provide the prizes.

Winners were as follows:

Brian B
Plano, TX

Billy U
Oklahoma City, OK

Renee M
Mount Sterling, KY

Joshua W
Humble, TX

Jeff H
Woodbridge, VA

Tabetha B
Victoria, TX

Crystal J
Sherburne, NY

Chad S
Arlington, TN

Michko M
San Francisco, CA

iAmEvo1337
Lenoir, NC

CONGRATS! And thanks to everyone else who entered!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors