Become a Patron!

Old wire layin around?

DarthVaper89

Member For 4 Years
Hey guys, I'm just wondering if anyone has some old wire laying around, some kanthal or maybe some nickel, maybe some cotton? I know you guys work hard and all this can get expensiclve but I just lost a job offer cuz of a year old traffic violation so money is tight and supplies are getting short, if anyone can spare anything I'll do what I can to hopefully pay some postage, and once I have a new job I'll gladly pay it forward. Thanks for your time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bananahands

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If you are interested I would be happy to send you a few goodies to hold you over until the checks start coming in. I have some Japanese cotton and some wires that I twisted up myself : 24/30 gauge clapton wire, 24/28 gauge helix wire, and 26 gauge chain-link wire. All are in 4-6" lengths, and I think I have at least 3-4 of each that I would be happy to send you.

Only thing I ask is that when things turn around for you, just PIF please.

PM me with your info if you are still interested.

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered some different gauge wire than I have normally used but apparently it is coming from China so I don't know when it will arrive or if it will arrive :oops:
I should have gone with my normal vendor but I took a chance, uggh!

I am planning some sort of PIF here as soon as I can gather all my PIFfable items.
Anyways....

DarthVaper89

Member For 4 Years
Hey I really appreciate the support from everyone this way and thanks for getting back to me. Fortunately enough I did find some work so I can't in good morals take anything from anybody, I would however like to participate in the next pif box. Once again thanks guys so much, it means a lot that people I don't even know personally are sympathetic towards the situation I'm. Thanks again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors