Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Looks horrible, when I type like I talk. Ha! I'm soooo sophisticated! :xD:

We need a "neck wag" emoji. LOL

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I PIF a lot of stuff - but never if someone makes a thread asking - especially newbs

I was really surprised so many people were kicking him down stuff - usually the mob mentality sets in a folks pulverize whoever has the balls to beg online
I've seen people beg on other sites too, mainly Facebook. It saddens me to see those people selling the shit they begged for. And, for some reason, they never seem to get in any trouble for it.

Sent from my NS-P10A7100 using Tapatalk

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Any of y'all know people who just get stupid when they get tired? Well, now you do.

Thanks Cromwell. You're a gentleman and a scholar, as my old Pop used to say.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Ok, I gotta stop now. This has gone beyond stupid to....stupidER.

Seriously, this is what happens when I stay up past my itty bitty bedtime. I should go.

Thanks for letting me crack myself up. Y'all have fun and sleep tight.

Jane

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi Ya old pharts! Nice to see Jimi and Dale again.

Yesterday, I spent a couple hours reclearing the driveway and all pathways (Bob actually started again - wow!). Today started with freezing rain and the rest of the day was freezing fog and now it is snowing again. Pfffttttt! But the blackbirds and robins have arrived and I saw a flock of geese flying over, so Spring can't be too far away.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Yesterday, I spent a couple hours reclearing the driveway and all pathways (Bob actually started again - wow!). Today started with freezing rain and the rest of the day was freezing fog and now it is snowing again. Pfffttttt! But the blackbirds and robins have arrived and I saw a flock of geese flying over, so Spring can't be too far away.
Sounds like Spring to me, Rich.....!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hi Rich, should be right around the corner

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Been a long winter for some people.....:(
I suppose (to bring in a slight touch of reality) that the length or severity of winter is relative to your state of mind/attitude. Because I am a really old phart now with so many infirmities, each day where undue effort is required to get the chores done makes it seem like winter goes on forever and I shall never see the sun and warmth again. But 30-40 years ago, when I was skiing (both Alpine and Nordic) almost daily, the more snow the better, and winter always seemed to get over way too quickly. Maybe it is time for the old folks home... o_O

Last edited:

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Old Pharts! I made some low carb pizza tonight and the hubs loved it. I made two extra for his supper Monday.
29340395_1633171050083227_8698206538528980992_n.jpg

VU Sponsors