VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I'm using a pico. Loving it so far.

Sent from my NS-P10A7100 using Tapatalk

I squonk with the Pico Squeeze - very reliable and trusty

My favorite iStick is the 60, feels good in the hand and fires great for my tootle RTAs

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
May I ask what bank you use that refuses international transactions? Just so I don;t ever use them...
I have a small-town bank and they have no problem with me using my debit/credit card anywhere I want.
The only bank in town. They only exist in Texas.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Lannie is a flavor chaser too, Most of her tanks are 0.3 to 0.4-Ohm singles or dual coils - she makes them herself and all her juices too (has a couple hundred flavors in the pantry). She's good enough that I have no doubt she could be running a Vape shop business.
.29 ohms on my kylin. Just waiting for my wire and cotton order. Thing started the burnt taste. Back to the riptide amigo and the augvape merlin until then.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I am 1.5 to 2.0-Ohm factory made atomizers. I have too many tasks in the shop to build to also have to bother with coils and wicks.

Well, ladies, I hate to abandon you like this, but I gotta put my Old Phart butt to bed.

Nitey nite.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I am 1.5 to 2.0-Ohm factory made atomizers. I have too many tasks in the shop to build to also have to bother with coils and wicks.

Well, ladies, I hate to abandon you like this, but I gotta put my Old Phart butt to bed.

Nitey nite.

Chow

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And that grumbling was before I took the wife unit shopping and got home to my water heater pissing in the basement...

Just got back from getting a new water heater and the stuff to hook it in.
Of course the sizes have changed on them due to more insulation being required, so some re-plumbing is required.

GRUMBLE GRUMBLE

Did you consider tankless? I'm pretty impressed with it...
The install includes a shocking number of things to be plumbed & connected though. It ain't no DIY job.
It isn't the straightforward Incoming/Outgoing connections of a tank heater. No idea why...
But it just hangs on the wall... outside if ya want. Definitely a gas saver too.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Blizzicane!
Nah. Just been looking for an inexpensive 810 to 510 adapter for the hubby. He don't like big bore.

I just saw these somewhere yesterday, in a non-Chinese online shop, for about a buck fifty. Have to see if I can backtrack. I've been looking at a lot of different shops lately, for drip tips and such. I have to get a handle on this buying frenzy I'm currently in, but will see if I can find what I saw yesterday.

For those cheapskates like me out there, picked up a Sigelei Sig-S RDA for (including shipping) $5.15 from West Coast Vape Supply. Jojo has convinced me that I need to test juices on uncontaminated cotton, so I guess I have to learn to do this. Ugh.

ETA: Here's one:

https://www.myfreedomsmokes.com/tfv8-810-to-510-adapter.html

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is a good deal. Personally, I like these ones from the Griffin rebuild kit because they are cheaper and the design is better, more discreteView attachment 106588

Been using them for over two years with not one failure - in fact, just got more in the mail today, lol
And the deciding factor for me is NO shipping charges.
I suspect that with MFS the shipping charge would be more than the adapter.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
And the deciding factor for me is NO shipping charges.
I suspect that with MFS the shipping charge would be more than the adapter.

Oh, I'm sure you're right about that. But when you take China and eBay out of the list of options...

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
depends who you ask lol. Normally highest percentage is listed first.. in vape communities for some reason its other way around. pg/vg

2 reasons: 1) alphabetical, and 2) tradition. People were vaping 75/25 and 80/20 and 85/15 LOOOOOOOONG before there were "cloud chasers", because the hardware available then couldn't deal with VG's viscosity without giving dry hits. Very first vape that worked for me to help me quit smoking was MFS Virginia, and their regular version was 85/15; you could order their high-VG version, which I was forced to do once when they ran out of the regular, but NEVER AGAIN, after the godawful health effects I suffered with high VG. Ran into something similar when I started using WTA, because Wholecig only offered a VG version; that was why I had to use ecigvape's calc.

Cloud chasers seem to be in the majority now, rather than simply those who want/need to quit smoking, but this could only have happened due to improvements in the hardware technology. I guess it helps some folks who can't handle the irritation of PG, because vaping sure has taken off since cloud chasing really became possible -- but that's not at all how it started. Could be that's why so many people who tried it when it first started found it unsatisfying; I don't understand why it's necessary for some folks to have vast thick clouds since cigarette smoke wasn't like that at all, but I guess for some people the "body" of the cloud helps to make it *feel* more authentically like smoke, which looks thin but has microscopic solids all thru it -- the "tar" that settled in our lungs.

Andria

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Hi folks. We had a helluva scare today. I got a message from son's girlfriend this morning that son had been in a car accident. She wanted us to come up there, about 1.5 hours away, so off we went.

Turns out he was on his way home from the grocery store, and some older man traveling in the same lane as him whipped across the oncoming lanes, turned around in a parking lot, and when he pulled back out into the road, he pulled right into my son's lane and hit him head on.

Ambulance came, son regained consciousness long enough to tell a witness his girlfriend's phone number, and they took him to the hospital. All kinds of tests later, he's relatively unscathed except for a big knot on his forehead where he busted the windshield, pain in his chest from being assaulted by the airbag, and a busted up knee. His face is all nicked up and he's moving like a senior citizen, but thank heavens he's moving. He'll probably be so sore tomorrow he won't be able to move at all.

The accident happened around 10:30 this morning and he got home about 5:00 this afternoon. I went and got burgers for everyone and we stayed around for a while, finally got home about 9:30.

Son was driving my Altima. It is totaled. The steering wheel airbag deployed, the engine and front undercarriage dropped (as it's designed to do in a head-on collision) and the frame broke. The tow truck driver told us he picked up a piece of the frame of the car out of the street. When we got to the body shop where it was towed, to get his phone, vape, groceries, papers, etc. out of the car, it took us a couple of minutes to even recognize it. The whole front is mangled.

All afternoon I've been thinking about what could have happened. It could have been so much worse, and I am so grateful. Rattled as hell, but grateful.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hi folks. We had a helluva scare today. I got a message from son's girlfriend this morning that son had been in a car accident. She wanted us to come up there, about 1.5 hours away, so off we went.

Turns out he was on his way home from the grocery store, and some older man traveling in the same lane as him whipped across the oncoming lanes, turned around in a parking lot, and when he pulled back out into the road, he pulled right into my son's lane and hit him head on.

Ambulance came, son regained consciousness long enough to tell a witness his girlfriend's phone number, and they took him to the hospital. All kinds of tests later, he's relatively unscathed except for a big knot on his forehead where he busted the windshield, pain in his chest from being assaulted by the airbag, and a busted up knee. His face is all nicked up and he's moving like a senior citizen, but thank heavens he's moving. He'll probably be so sore tomorrow he won't be able to move at all.

The accident happened around 10:30 this morning and he got home about 5:00 this afternoon. I went and got burgers for everyone and we stayed around for a while, finally got home about 9:30.

Son was driving my Altima. It is totaled. The steering wheel airbag deployed, the engine and front undercarriage dropped (as it's designed to do in a head-on collision) and the frame broke. The tow truck driver told us he picked up a piece of the frame of the car out of the street. When we got to the body shop where it was towed, to get his phone, vape, groceries, papers, etc. out of the car, it took us a couple of minutes to even recognize it. The whole front is mangled.

All afternoon I've been thinking about what could have happened. It could have been so much worse, and I am so grateful. Rattled as hell, but grateful.

:hug:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

yep :hug: from me too.
glad it turned out he will be ok.

Gotta watch those old Pharts on the road.

Too many of us do not realize that we cannot drive like we used to.

Speaking of that.
Wrassling water heater and due to bad water heater inlet shut off valve I had to glue a new one into the CPVC line. Which rewuired shutting off all water to the house. Came upstairs and told wife no water till tomorrow while the glue sets up.
Told the wife and she said she just had to pee and would not flush. less than on minute later I hear the toilet flush and OHH I forgot and flushed..

had one flush for poop now have to go haul some water in buckets...

Last edited:

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
yep :hug: from me too.
glad it turned out he will be ok.

Gotta watch those old Pharts on the road.

Too many of us do not realize that we cannot drive like we used to.

Speaking of that.
Wrassling water heater and due to bad water heater inlet shut off valve I had to glue a new one into the CPVC line. Which rewuired shutting off all water to the house. Came upstairs and told wife no water till tomorrow while the glue sets up.
Told the wife and she said she just had to pee and would not flush. less than on minute later I hear the toilet flush and OHH I forgot and flushed..

had one flush for poop now have to go haul some water in buckets...
Been there. Done that. It sucks.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Hey Jimi! What's up with you tonight?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Well, thanks. It's a little late for me, but there's just so much stuff to read in this place! I have to be up for work in the morning, though. Ugh.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There is a ton to read here, I usually look over here I have been here a while and there's still a lot of threads I haven't seen.I really like the DIY recipes and a few others

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
There some drama in the PIF section earlier.. another supposed scammer..
I piffed him some juice too.. that suckka

I PIF a lot of stuff - but never if someone makes a thread asking - especially newbs

I was really surprised so many people were kicking him down stuff - usually the mob mentality sets in a folks pulverize whoever has the balls to beg online

VU Sponsors