Old Pharts Club

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Thanks! I just tried Kale for the first time a few days ago. I liked it. I have autoimmune liver disease but my doctors said I can follow any type of diet I want.

IME doctors know squat about nutrition and ignore the first line of defense against disease and healing: what you eat

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
IME doctors know squat about nutrition and ignore the first line of defense against disease and healing: what you eat
This is so true. The health care industry makes billions every year so it's not in their best interests for people to be healthy. Just lazy and complacent in from of the TV watching one pharma commercial after another.

Sorry, I'll stop there before I go completely off the rails.

Last edited:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
HI WOOFY!

G'nite Sandi.

Yeah, I haven't managed to do major surgeries on myself yet, but for other health issues, food and herbs fix everything and doctors don't seem to know squat about those.
Hello, Draco.
Remember it is work in progress with doctors and medicine.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is so true. The health care industry makes billions every year so it's not in their best interests for people to be healthy. Just lazy and complacent in from of the vs watching one pharma commercial after another.

Naah not off the rails for this bunch.
No profit in people being healthy.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
This is so true. The health care industry makes billions every year so it's not in their best interests for people to be healthy. Just lazy and complacent in from of the TV watching one pharma commercial after another.

Not to worry, Roost. I used to put out a newsletter called Path to Health and we routinely blasted lousy doctors, Big Pharma, and the congress critters they owned. So when ya feel like railing against them, ya have a rapt audience here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not to worry, Roost. I used to put out a newsletter called Path to Health and we routinely blasted lousy doctors, Big Pharma, and the congress critters they owned. So when ya feel like railing against them, ya have a rapt audience here.
He speaks the truth I have read some of the newsletters they are great

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You were very inspirational to me when I was beginning to have my own epiphany on this issue
Glad I could do that Lucy stay with it, it is the answer. They told me i would be dead by now and if i would of kept letting them treat me I think they would of been right. Today i feel better than when they DX'ed me so at least I have bought some time if nothing else my friend.

Last edited:

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks! I'll keep that in mind. My disdain for doctors, big pharma, their lobbyists and politicians runs very deep.

My eyes have been wide open for years and sometimes it's painful to see.

VU Sponsors