Become a Patron!

Old Pharts Club

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi Crom!

Overcast and snowing this morning (even though the forecast said 0% chance of precipitation), then sunny in the afternoon. I think we made it all the way up to 37, but the starry night suggests it will drop like a rock. Already down to 26.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
National bird.jpg

Attachments

• National bird.jpg
    National bird.jpg
    306.5 KB · Views: 1

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
G'night Rich, see you tomorrow my friend

Hi 5150 good to see you my friend, doing pretty good here how about you?

Pretty Good.
I started drinking this healthy liver tea because i had non alcoholic fatty liver, the tea curbed my appetite and something totally switched my metabolism on.
I ended up losing 60 pounds since last year this time and the fatty liver is gone.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Pretty Good.
I started drinking this healthy liver tea because i had non alcoholic fatty liver, the tea curbed my appetite and something totally switched my metabolism on.
I ended up losing 60 pounds since last year this time and the fatty liver is gone.
Hey that's fantastic 5150 glad to hear that my friend

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How about you?
I have been enjoying your health related posts.:)
Doing a bit better now, just getting over an eye injury and couldn't read so haven't posted many lately but will be again soon, I was hoping someone was liking them, I have a lot yet to post, I like sharing them, thank you my friend

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Pretty Good.

You ever drink real Matcha tea? Nothing better for hepatic liver - or maintaining your liver

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Wodin'sDay night: Everyone sing along:
IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE... hmmm... Autumn?
Got up to 41 today. Snow on the ground got a bit soggy. It is 35 right now and raining. Snow might be gone by morning, but...
...But you know it won't stay above freezing, so tomorrow morning likely will be like a skating rink.
Ho ho humbug.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wodin'sDay night: Everyone sing along:
IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE... hmmm... Autumn?
Got up to 41 today. Snow on the ground got a bit soggy. It is 35 right now and raining. Snow might be gone by morning, but...
...But you know it won't stay above freezing, so tomorrow morning likely will be like a skating rink.
Ho ho humbug.
When I was a kid I couldn't wait for winter now it's just a big PITA

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
When I was a kid I couldn't wait for winter now it's just a big PITA
Don't even have to go back that far... just about 30 years when I was still an avid skier. Couldn't wait for that first snow. Now, I wish that white shit would never visit my property ever again and old Jack Frost can keep his damn sub-freezing temperatures too. Grumble grumble :blah:

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wassup everyone.
Just thought I stop by and wish everyone a merry Christmas! Time sure does fly…
Hope everyone’s doing well and staying healthy!

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I hate shopping for gifts
Me too, but I don't have to because we do not celebrate any calendar holidays. Still, I find all the TV ads for this time of year (and Valentine, Easter, Mutter's Daze, etc.) to be extremely annoying that they think all consumers are stupid enough to buy their crap -- then again, maybe a bunch of them are. Oh well....

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Don't even have to go back that far... just about 30 years when I was still an avid skier. Couldn't wait for that first snow. Now, I wish that white shit would never visit my property ever again and old Jack Frost can keep his damn sub-freezing temperatures too. Grumble grumble :blah:
30 years ago I was a kid, a big kid but a kid

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wassup everyone.
Just thought I stop by and wish everyone a merry Christmas! Time sure does fly…
Hope everyone’s doing well and staying healthy!
Hi choderfett, good to see you buddy and merry Christmas to you and yours

VU Sponsors