Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Winter clothing ban will decrease crime! :rolleyes:

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think it's time to ban moronic lawmakers who are so out of touch with reality that they would consider putting forward a proposal to ban an article of clothing. These are the type of folks who if allowed to come to power in great numbers would burn books and criminalize anything that didn't fit in their narrow view of reality.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I live in OKC, a couple of weeks ago I had 3 black and white cop cars and two unmarked blocked me in and made me get out of my truck because someone saw me in a black stocking cap. I was in my parking lot sitting in my truck because the night before someone broke into one of my buildings. Turned out my neighbor called the cops, he had been broke into the night before and thought I look suspicious sitting in the parking lot wearing a stocking cap. I did get to meet my new neighbor.

Last edited:

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sales in ski masks jump 100% in Oklahoma
joker-ski-mask.jpg

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Stupidest proposed law ever. Wore my hoodie along with half of my coworkers last night. Where is that u ask? In the prison making sure all the murderers and child molesters stay inside like they're supposed to. I'LL keep wearing my hoodie cuz its freaking cold Mrs falin thank u very much.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
They are now saying that they did not say wearing hoodies are unlawful. They are trying to make a bill that makes it unlawful to cover your face WHILE you are committing a crime.
So if you are going to hold someone up in Oklahoma , "Don't cover your face"

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
They are now saying that they did not say wearing hoodies are unlawful. They are trying to make a bill that makes it unlawful to cover your face WHILE you are committing a crime.
LMAO!!! Yes, the bad guys are going to follow this law to the letter. :confused:

travanx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As long as that sign goes up next to the no guns sign we will be a safer country. <sarc>

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Will not work with signs,
Outlaws can knot red or right.

travanx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's why you put the sign with the picture of a gun with an x through it with the picture of clothes with an x right next to it. So in the near future only criminals will be able to have guns and wear clothes. Maybe the lawmakers want to see pitchforks, tar and feathers becoming the next trend? They sure are on the right path.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Dalton801

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Pardon my French but, fuck that guy. Fucking idiot. If someone is going to commit a crime they're going to hide their identity anyway in anyway they can! Oh, great idea! Let's take away people's right to wear whatever the fuck they want to diminish crime! Whoo!

VU Sponsors