Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
remember the days when plumbers and Doctors actually lived in the same neighborhoods ....their kids actually went to the same schools and they actually had barbeques with each other's families....

I actually remember when Doctors made HOUSE CALLS!

I remember as a child being sick at my grandparents home while mom was a work and Doctor Reid arrived with one of those old school doctors bags, checked me out, gave me a shot and left some pills for me...I

I also remember family lore (substantiated) that during the depression that my Uncle John had his appendix taken out by the Doc that lived next door on the dining room table and my Grandpa paid the Doc back with manual labor.

Yep, stuff has changed and not for the better IMHO

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Civil suits are the usual recourse, when one is sold something worthless. There is no need for ejuice to be any different.

*MAYBE* it could come under the auspices of the FDA as a food -- though it is not consumed as a food or beverage, the same standards as those imposed for food/drink *would* keep it generally safe. The main problem is all the ignorant fools hollering about "popcorn lung" -- but if that were a real concern, then with so many people (millions, at this point) vaping ejuice that contains the various diketones, we'd have seen a sharp rise in the number of cases of bronchiolitis obliterans -- but that condition is still just as rare as it ever has been. So, food standards would suffice.

Andria
Juice needs to be under it's own set of standards.
Many things that are safe to eat will cause problems if inhaled.

Just as vaping as a whole needs to be separated from traditional tobacco products.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I actually remember when Doctors made HOUSE CALLS!

I remember as a child being sick at my grandparents home while mom was a work and Doctor Reid arrived with one of those old school doctors bags, checked me out, gave me a shot and left some pills for me...I

I also remember family lore (substantiated) that during the depression that my Uncle John had his appendix taken out by the Doc that lived next door on the dining room table and my Grandpa paid the Doc back with manual labor.

Yep, stuff has changed and not for the better IMHO
Ohh some things for the better. Vaccines, heart Stints, open heart surgery, etc...

But the concept rampant in America that bigger is better is 90% wrong.

A major health corp here is KY is suffering financial losses. Because of their rampant buying spree of the past few years buying up all the mom and pop doctors, etc...
Their losses are due to their stupid business practices not due to ambulance chasing lawyers, Obamacare, etc but their own stupidity. And now we will pay more to reward their stupidity.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Juice needs to be under it's own set of standards.
Many things that are safe to eat will cause problems if inhaled.

Just as vaping as a whole needs to be separated from traditional tobacco products.

Well, they seem to be pretty determined to classify it under some existing set of guidelines -- pure laziness, of course -- why work, when you can just suck taxpayer money while doing nothing useful?

Andria

VU Sponsors