Become a Patron!

OK OK....enough, this is the Duncan Hunter Bill

Various Reviews

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor

Video at 18:50 ex-marine and important political figure Duncan Hunter vapes openly and expresses views from the White House.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Video at 18:50 ex-marine and important political figure Duncan Hunter vapes openly and expresses views from the White House. Even though TrumpCare is in the midst of ruining/killing millions of Americans.
what do you mean ...killing millions of Americans in what way is "Trumpcare" killing millions of Americans.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Video at 18:50 ex-marine and important political figure Duncan Hunter vapes openly and expresses views from the White House. Even though TrumpCare is in the midst of ruining/killing millions of Americans.
you mean piglosi/hitlerly/obungle not care cost more people more than rent/food/housing?

The way it is set up now, you NEVER hit your out of pocket/copay cap. 2k+ a month and still pay out damned near everything out of pocket.
ask anyone with half a clue, hitlery, piglosi, waters, obama.. pillaged and wholesale pocketed monster amounts of money due to the ass rape and tax you to death aca... nothing in it was affordable, or caring. It was designed to balloon and implode but it was really designed to destroy the economy but it was stopped.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you mean piglosi/hitlerly/obungle not care cost more people more than rent/food/housing?

The way it is set up now, you NEVER hit your out of pocket/copay cap. 2k+ a month and still pay out damned near everything out of pocket.
ask anyone with half a clue, hitlery, piglosi, waters, obama.. pillaged and wholesale pocketed monster amounts of money due to the ass rape and tax you to death aca... nothing in it was affordable, or caring. It was designed to balloon and implode but it was really designed to destroy the economy but it was stopped.
I have Obamacare policy.
~$500/mo. And as good of a policy as I was paying about the same for thru my previous employer.

I speak from experience.
You speak from?

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

This is precisely why I don't have insurance -- it makes no sense at all to pay more than our damn mortgage for insurance, when I never even come close to the deductible, so I'd be paying out of pocket anyway, as I already do.

Andria

Various Reviews

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
TrumpCare is designed for the people that can afford it. They're taking so many illnesses off of medicaid/care and now what happens when an elderly person can't afford medicine or treatment? What happens when someone who's financially incapable and unemployed can't afford care? What happens to the people this bill applys to negatively? They could very well suffer extremely. They're making it so that large companies are entitled to refuse full time employees insurance. Etc. Etc. I'm not gonna go through the whole thing

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
TrumpCare is designed for the people that can afford it. They're taking so many illnesses off of medicaid/care and now what happens when an elderly person can't afford medicine or treatment? What happens when someone who's financially incapable and unemployed can't afford care? What happens to the people this bill applys to negatively? They could very well suffer extremely. They're making it so that large companies are entitled to refuse full time employees insurance. Etc. Etc. I'm not gonna go through the whole thing
That is exactly what Trump care does.
And it applies to me VERY negatively.
Will prolly wind up on Medicaid and lose my home under Trump care.
when you get in your early 60's most all your conditions are pre-existing.

Various Reviews

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Exactly and the problem with that is medicaid is going to be near useless that will not cover anything really. So let the Roch get richer and let the poor and elderly suffer...who needs them anyways right?! Fuck man God FUCKING BLESS AMERICA

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And the omnibus bill increased unskilled work visa's by 120% which puts increased burdens on medical care for the poor.
You do not think that their employers are going to pay for their medical care do you?

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So much motherfucking stupid it hurts.
Seriously ALL of the bullshit you are spouting is ACA, 1000% hitlery care.
Nothing, absofuckinglutly is law reviewed and adjusted it has been one single fucking day. But keep spouting your commie retarded SJW antifa bullshit as gospel.

Exactly and the problem with that is medicaid is going to be near useless that will not cover anything really. So let the Roch get richer and let the poor and elderly suffer...who needs them anyways right?! Fuck man God FUCKING BLESS AMERICA
Shut your ignorant commie ass up.

Various Reviews

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I think that every business that has the opportunity will refuse all benefits as much as legally possible leading employees to seek private insurance. The poor and unemployed, the sick, the elderly, the addicts suffering that need help won't get what is needed for them. Yes there hopefully will be !millions of jobs coming back but what about the disabled? The elderly? The incompetent? They're not going to be able to afford any kind of decent care. They barely get am income to begin with. But the people that it impacts positively... That's OK because they don't have to suffer so they say "fuck the other people that its hurting...it isn't me or my family" that's the country we live in

Various Reviews

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
So much motherfucking stupid it hurts.
Seriously ALL of the bullshit you are spouting is ACA, 1000% hitlery care.
Nothing, absofuckinglutly is law reviewed and adjusted it has been one single fucking day. But keep spouting your commie retarded SJW antifa bullshit as gospel.

Shut your ignorant commie ass up.

Typical. I have nothing to say to you. I won't waste my time. You just proven how pathetic you are personally. Calm your punk ass down scrub before you hurt yourself through your computer. Isn't this a place where Vapers are supposed to come together and speak advocacy and our own opinions? I'm entitled to my own as are you. But you can't tell me to shut up because I wont. Get mad all you want like a sad little child I still have my own opinion regardless if you act like a spoiled little brat or not. People like you are the reason why vaping is failing and becoming regulated. Because you're so closed minded and can't work well with others apparently

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You do realize you keep spouting communist, marxism and fascist bullshit.
Once the government got involved it became fascist, but funnier still the antifa fucktards latched onto it.
Please stop posting fascist feels instead of reality.

you are siding with ignorant ninnies spouting feels and scare bullshit instead of actual facts.

Various Reviews

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Just because I don't agree with trump doesn't mean I agree with Obama or Hillary smart one. If you didn't act like the typical psycho riding trumps dick maybe you'd take the time to respect others and stop acting like some hybrid extremist who thinks he knows everything. Go jerk off to more mark dice videos on YouTube instead of wasting your time making yourself look like an ignorant fool. Jesus Christ you said the same shit every post on my thread. Take the trump cock out your jack flap and sit down and think of a relevant argument other than "blah blah blah COMMIES!" "blah blah blah KILLARY!" "blah blah blah MARXIUS" "blah blah blah spit on my back Trump!" I don't agree with Hillary, I don't agree with trump, I don't agree with any of it. Its all bullshit

Various Reviews

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
The sad part is I've seen your posts on here about vaping and how you'd help people and I used to respect you. Like I said youre a prime example why were losing the fight on vaping and pending regs are in the midst.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Typical. I have nothing to say to you. I won't waste my time. You just proven how pathetic you are personally. Calm your punk ass down scrub before you hurt yourself through your computer. Isn't this a place where Vapers are supposed to come together and speak advocacy and our own opinions? I'm entitled to my own as are you. But you can't tell me to shut up because I wont. Get mad all you want like a sad little child I still have my own opinion regardless if you act like a spoiled little brat or not. People like you are the reason why vaping is failing and becoming regulated. Because you're so closed minded and can't work well with others apparently
no you are spouting commie bullshit that has zero basis in fact... but hold your breath and stamp your feet enough it might become fact.
I do know what I am talking about health insurance wise, where as you have proven you know not a fucking thing only spouting the same bullshit MSM/commie/democrap retarded drivel describing the ACA entirely. Just missing the fact the ACA was an incoming raping theft scheme to crush the economy via taxation and penalties. PAY OR DIE!!

Crap son, your commie is showing and it is redder than hell.

Yep I am closed minded about commie anti american stupidity designed to pillage and kill fellow americans. But yet again you are your own worse enemy, this is the same stupid shit in 08 about the ACA but it was correct about the ACA.

You and your ilk elected the commies who passed this incoming raping stupid shit in 08/12 and just flat refuse to lay in the bed you all shit in.

Various Reviews

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Lmao once again "blah blah blah COMMIES!" "blah blah blah HITLARY!" "blah blah blah MARXIUS!" so how much spit is on your face now? The only comeback you came up with is when trump busted his nut on your spine. I'm done wasting my time with your dumb ass. I have a life and shit to do. Obviously unlike some people, I'm sure this is the highlight of your day other than that trump dump. You can say all you want about how I don't know shit about politics or healthcare. That's why I'm going to a vaping advocacy march to advocate for all of us here on this forum while you sit on your ass and piss and moan like a little girl about false extremist bullshit. Have a nice day asshole. I'm so glad I'm advocating for a prick scumbag like yourself. CASAA!!!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Just because I don't agree with trump doesn't mean I agree with Obama or Hillary smart one. If you didn't act like the typical psycho riding trumps dick maybe you'd take the time to respect others and stop acting like some hybrid extremist who thinks he knows everything. Go jerk off to more mark dice videos on YouTube instead of wasting your time making yourself look like an ignorant fool. Jesus Christ you said the same shit every post on my thread. Take the trump cock out your jack flap and sit down and think of a relevant argument other than "blah blah blah COMMIES!" "blah blah blah KILLARY!" "blah blah blah MARXIUS" "blah blah blah spit on my back Trump!" I don't agree with Hillary, I don't agree with trump, I don't agree with any of it. Its all bullshit
ACA is fascist.
Government does not belong in health insurance period. Every state has insurance commissions that held them in check to some degree.

Since you are to young to remember in 94 the ACA is what hitlery wanted. There were actual Americans in government then who realized what it was and literally threatened to off her if she continued to push that fascist antiamerican shit designed to cripple the economy and kill Americans via taxation. It was a smoke screen to cover up the pillaging and shady deregulation shit that was the Clinton Admin. They pushed the same roll out guidlines to see if it work into the VA, which is why the VA is in this mess currently.
It was a nightmare then and a hellish nightmare now that needs to be excised like a cancer.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Lmao once again "blah blah blah COMMIES!" "blah blah blah HITLARY!" "blah blah blah MARXIUS!" so how much spit is on your face now? The only comeback you came up with is when trump busted his nut on your spine. I'm done wasting my time with your dumb ass. I have a life and shit to do. Obviously unlike some people, I'm sure this is the highlight of your day other than that trump dump. You can say all you want about how I don't know shit about politics or healthcare. That's why I'm going to a vaping advocacy march to advocate for all of us here on this forum while you sit on your ass and piss and moan like a little girl about false extremist bullshit. Have a nice day asshole. I'm so glad I'm advocating for a prick scumbag like yourself. CASAA!!!
Thank you for proving my point that you are a shepple drone useless idiot.

Glad I served something greater than myself to secure your mental illness, anti american fucktardation commie sjw antifa scumbaggery.
Advocate for yourself, I do not need mouth piece mewling commies including me with their group think delusions.

Last edited:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have Obamacare policy.
~$500/mo. And as good of a policy as I was paying about the same for thru my previous employer.

I speak from experience.
You speak from?
Easy
I know what a post 60 cancer patient is paying monthly and out of pocket under the ACA in an employer plan.. it is fucking obscene and nearly quadruple rent/housing. Dare I say criminal, and a change loamoing this year that would strip them of damned near all coverage increasing it to damned near 60% monthly income.
If they went aca it would cost them more than their monthly income.

But got to pay for those 11 million illegals' medical.

Funny how everyone from media to people lock stepping with the horror that is the aca are already going doom and gloom about a bill not even past the Senate nor signed into actual law.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Seriously? You changed the topic to make it a bash BigNasty thread? :kickbutt:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Typical SJW crybully commie antifa mental illness.
I called out your commie. But in typical fashion you and your ilk you turn it into some homoerotic mental distorted delusion as some sort of personal attack, but in reality it shows exactly you have no basis for your stance.

The sad part is I've seen your posts on here about vaping and how you'd help people and I used to respect you. Like I said youre a prime example why were losing the fight on vaping and pending regs are in the midst.
When the truth hurts adjust your stance to another personal attack. Gotcha.. same play as the other above.

Yet another homoerotic snivel stance and attack. you need to up your game, like every other brain dead drone out there marching for nothing that gets nothing done.
But love the title change it proves my point you don't know shit, don't stand for shit and not worth shit.

Various Reviews

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Since I wasn't respected with the actual topic of the thread (which had to do with the Duncan hunter bill) I'm not gonna give respect back. Apparently its all a big joke so I got jokes as well. Sorry you don't like it but my goal was to spread awareness of that bill. But I started to get bashed about my personal view about the new trumpcare . so in a nutshell this thread has failed on everyone's part.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Not that I have a lot of hope, but I would like to see a workable plan that covers ALL LEGAL CITIZENS of the United States of America from birth to death. One that considers ALL medical conditions a pre-existing from an ingrown toenail to cancer.

And at a reasonable price that would allow you to keep your own American Dream Alive!

And one where the actual treating physicians call the shots and not insurance types sitting behind mahogany desk!

Just to use an example to prove my point, a few years ago my eye doctor informed me that my eyelids were starting to droop and that if left unchecked it would negatively impact my eyesight (seems that your eyes need to be all the way open to work correctly) so she sent me off to a sort of plastic surgeon to cut a bit out of each eyelid to remove the "Droop".

Both doctors agreed that the exact same outpatient procedure was needed for each eye.

Sure enough, the insurance company would only approve the procedure for one eye! :headbang:

Which would have left me looking like Popeye the Sailor or a stroke victim.:xD:

Thanks to some creative bookkeeping my the surgeon both eyes got fixed.

Anyway, Dat's my 2 Cents and sorry for the Mini Rant:vino:

Various Reviews

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Lmfao uh oh now he starts to attempt intellect now that he has a couple supporters. I'm not even going to entertain your childish bullshit anymore.

Various Reviews

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Not that I have a lot of hope, but I would like to see a workable plan that covers ALL LEGAL CITIZENS of the United States of America from birth to death. One that considers ALL medical conditions a pre-existing from an ingrown toenail to cancer.

And at a reasonable price that would allow you to keep your own American Dream Alive!

And one where the actual treating physicians call the shots and not insurance types sitting behind mahogany desk!

Just to use an example to prove my point, a few years ago my eye doctor informed me that my eyelids were starting to droop and that if left unchecked it would negatively impact my eyesight (seems that your eyes need to be all the way open to work correctly) so she sent me off to a sort of plastic surgeon to cut a bit out of each eyelid to remove the "Droop".

Both doctors agreed that the exact same outpatient procedure was needed for each eye.

Sure enough, the insurance company would only approve the procedure for one eye! :headbang:

I couldn't have said it better myself! I appreciate the feedback thanks a lot!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Government involvement and regulation in any industry is a disaster, it leads to nothing good ever.

I admire Hunter for wrestling control via this bill from the Deeming disaster, but with all big government meddling shit is going to get tacked on and wormed in on altering it or flat getting killed.

With anti everything like sessions (example) latching on to the new admin or entrenched everyhting is going to be a slow uphill fight. People need to be held accountable, removed or exposed for taking lobbyist money.

Last edited:

Various Reviews

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Which is why we all have to be vigilant and stand together and do everything we can to not allow that to happen. If it doesn't work at least we tried. Right now there is a bigger picture and if we want our freedom to vape the way we are now we have to advocate. And we can do that on his congress website...its a start

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

This exactly. I'm sick to death of fucking insurance companies PRACTICING MEDICINE WITHOUT A LICENSE. Yet another reason why i abstain from insurance -- it's only for rich people anyway, because who else can fucking afford to pay for it, and then pay another $5,000 out of pocket before insurance even STARTS to pay for anything???

Andria

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

no fucking retards like you ....are why we are losing the fight against vaping.dipshits whose lizard brain is so lazy it actually believes the goverment gives a damn about your health.your life, or your rights.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Which is why we all have to be vigilant and stand together and do everything we can to not allow that to happen. If it doesn't work at least we tried. Right now there is a bigger picture and if we want our freedom to vape the way we are now we have to advocate. And we can do that on his congress website...its a start
wow buffy.... you might have tried starting like the rest of us did years ago..when the fucking DNC declared war of the vaping industry and that troglodyte Obama gave us the Demming regs...

Various Reviews

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Jesus Christ here we go again. I do nothing but advocate for vaping in my community, but you wouldn't know that because you don't know me. We were disrespecting each other before and talking shit because of just that...the disrespect. I'm not going to lose myself again over petty bullshit when we shouldn't be talking hate to each other. We should be doing the opposite, I'm not perfect I get angry sometimes especially when I feel disrespected, but I admit that and am not going to allow myself to be out of character again. I know what I do for this community and out of it. I don't need to prove anything to anyone, all I know is I have been doing my part and will continue to. Like I said before we got angry at each other and exchanged words, shit happens.

Various Reviews

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
And this is exactly what politics does to people, separates, segregates, and discriminates just like religion does. When that happens they don't need to fight back against us because were already fighting each other

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And this is exactly what politics does to people, separates, segregates, and discriminates just like religion does. When that happens they don't need to fight back against us because were already fighting each other
no this is what happens when you spout stupid shit and people point the fact out to you it has nothing to do with politics, but you my friend live in an echo chamber world , and so when you're inane soundbite bullshit is challeneged you think it's a threat to world peace..

Various Reviews

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Whatever you say lol I'm actually confused as to what you mean as to what facts were pointed out? Because what it looks like was two people just talking a bunch of bullshit to each other...and now someone trying to bring it up hours after it happens. So yea like I said I'm confused about what facts were stated. Please elaborate if you don't mind? BTW I'm done being angry and talking shit, it gets nowhere fast and does nothing but cause stress which is not my intention

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whatever you say lol I'm actually confused as to what you mean as to what facts were pointed out? Because what it looks like was two people just talking a bunch of bullshit to each other...and now someone trying to bring it up hours after it happens. So yea like I said I'm confused about what facts were stated. Please elaborate if you don't mind? BTW I'm done being angry and talking shit, it gets nowhere fast and does nothing but cause stress which is not my intention
yeah I'm not surprised....I expect you have the kind of mind that get confused easily....well good luck ....and remember either chew gum or walk but don't mix the two.

Various Reviews

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I can't speak for anyone else, but I on my part, some of the stuff I said was insulting and offending, I was angry and felt disrespected so I gave it back, like I said idk about anyone else, I'm just doing MY part to own up to my fault, shit happens and if it feels needed to continue the petty bickering then I won't be apart of it

Various Reviews

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Lol so you're pretty much saying you don't know what the facts are and just trying to play it off with snarky remarks. OK have a nice day I don't need confirmation regardless. Like I said I'm not gonna get angry anymore its pointless, you're the only one worked up over this anymore and I apologize

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

remember the days when plumbers and Doctors actually lived in the same neighborhoods ....their kids actually went to the same schools and they actually had barbeques with each other's families....

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The major problem is that, while I admire Duncan Hunter for being a vaping congressperson, loud and proud, the fact is that no further regulation is needed for the VAPING INDUSTRY. There are already consumer protections in place, against things like adulterated or substandard ejuice, or for generally worthless merchandise in general.

Batteries, now THERE is an industry that needs a LOT more regulation and transparency, to stop these worthless companies making worthless claims of 40 amps and other such total bullshit, when the battery is really a 20A battery (or less!). I don't CARE if the battery company is overseas, even in China -- they have to be imported! If there were sufficient regulations, those worthless batteries would never see a single consumer in America.

Vaping is NOT smoking, it is NOT tobacco, and allowing the FDA to have ANY!!!!!!!! sayso about it is just WRONG, PERIOD! Vaping hardware is ordinary consumer electronics, and those already have sufficient consumer protections. Instead of Mr Duncan Hunter trying to get some bill passed which will institute NEEDLESS regulation on vaping, he needs to be kicking the living shit out of that Tobacco-Free Kids lobbying group, and all the other tobacco-and-smoke-NAZIS in DC and everywhere else, who are trying to pretend that the emperor is wearing gorgeous garments when that fucker is STARK NAKED -- E-CIGARETTES/VAPING IS NOT AND NEVER HAS BEEN TOBACCO IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And vaping does NOT lead to smoking! It leads AWAY from smoking!!!!!!!!!!

Andria

Various Reviews

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Now that is a post! Couldn't have said it any better myself! Thank you for speaking for everyone with that post now if only the freaking FDA would read that lol

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do not believe that except for a couple of states there are any standards at all imposed on ejuice.

I think a consumers only current recourse is civil suits. Or criminal if they intentionally put cyanide or somesuch in the ejuice.

Of course for myself personally I do not give a rats ass. I have been exclusively DIY for well over 2 years.

Various Reviews

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I do not believe that except for a couple of states there are any standards at all imposed on ejuice.

I think a consumers only current recourse is civil suits. Or criminal if they intentionally put cyanide or somesuch in the ejuice.

Of course for myself personally I do not give a rats ass. I have been exclusively DIY for well over 2 years.

Very true. Yes I myself have been DIYing for about a year n a half now as well as serious advocacy and building

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Civil suits are the usual recourse, when one is sold something worthless. There is no need for ejuice to be any different.

*MAYBE* it could come under the auspices of the FDA as a food -- though it is not consumed as a food or beverage, the same standards as those imposed for food/drink *would* keep it generally safe. The main problem is all the ignorant fools hollering about "popcorn lung" -- but if that were a real concern, then with so many people (millions, at this point) vaping ejuice that contains the various diketones, we'd have seen a sharp rise in the number of cases of bronchiolitis obliterans -- but that condition is still just as rare as it ever has been. So, food standards would suffice.

Andria

VU Sponsors