Off topic posts

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
you're not that important to invest anymore time in, I hate to tell you.

anyone else see this?
https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/media/...rom-fda-on-burdensome-e-cigarette-regulations

Firebird, take ANYMORE out of that, and yes I agree with you. This wasn't worth a second of what it caused. I'm just a fucking person, on a forum. I'm not anyone of any fucking importance who needs to be called out by 300 people over.

But if you attack me, I will defend myself. If you hold your flag dear, defend it. I defended myself. Defense is defense. That is all I am saying.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
So was that link more-so just a letter, or does it hold REAL weight? Because this guys seems to have some hold, some pull.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Is this just a senator saying he disagrees, or is this a man who can stick his fist up the FDA's ass? That's what I'm curious of.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I read the entire thing, and he's MORE than a Senator. But we have a few Senator's on our side already, HR2058 just gained two backers. Is this something that can actually do real damage, or is it more of, a symbol for a cause moving in the right direction?

Is it ammunition and a weapon or is it blueprints for the weapon?

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The dude has pull, but the powers to be will find ways around anything they want. The countries f*cked! The Feds are taking over everything look at police, something like 20+ departments across the country have said the Feds can run them.

End of the day it's a money game, big tobacco has and will always have some of the best lobbyists in DC.

We need a revolution, a government who's not all about money.

Sent from my Toaster using Tapatalk

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Dear god, someone can say basically the same things I was minus the flag and nobody does a damned thing.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
tumblr_lliwdkGDyv1qieeim.gif

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
More than the flag got brought up when I was being attacked, so, yeah, thought it was relevant.

Was that Elvis?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Who was I treating like shit before a swarm of people attacked me? The shit they say to me is fine but when I say shit back it's JUST me and me alone who is the asshole? This is the flag that represents things like the FDA. The flag is not the country, the flag is a symbol of the government running it.
no, you're an immigrant...you don't get it..the flag is not a symbol of the fucking goverment..I'm sure Obama wipes his ass on the flag every morning he wakes up.and he is the goverment.,..he looooves the goverment., not so much the American people......the flag is a symbol of our collective history.You don't share that collective history because your family isn't part of it....our famileis were part of that history......to us it's blood sweat and tears..our family, and all the things that we cherish.Americans have a long history of hating their goverment.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
no, you're an immigrant...you don't get it..the flag is not a symbol of the fucking goverment..I'm sure Obama wipes his ass on the flag every morning he wakes up.and he is the goverment.,..he looooves the goverment., not so much the American people......the flag is a symbol of our collective history.You don't share that collective history because your family isn't part of it....our famileis were part of that history......to us it's blood sweat and tears..our family, and all the things that we cherish.

I'm an immigrant who also served, don't give a FUCK who believes it, so take your god damned bullshit and shove it up your ass. You want to get the thread back on topic, fine. Also there's an N in government you stupid fuck, and it's 'families'. You want to hate me, fine, expect this. Be a nationalist prick, pretty sure that much is against the damned rules it's along the lines of racism and bigotry.

3rd Battalion, 9th Regiment, DM, 2T in Af, Both outside Kabul, just because I put my heart in the ground of my mother's grave and don't feel like flying over the god damned ocean to dig it up doesn't mean I'm lying.

Fuck you, fuck every single one of you biased pricks and your god damned flag. I served under it and I regret it, but don't call me an immigrant and tell me to go home. Go say that in a foreign neighborhood, see if you make it out alive. NOW I'm out.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm an immigrant who also served, don't give a FUCK who believes it, so take your god damned bullshit and shove it up your ass. You want to get the thread back on topic, fine. Also there's an N in government you stupid fuck, and it's 'families'. You want to hate me, fine, expect this. Be a nationalist prick, pretty sure that much is against the damned rules it's along the lines of racism and bigotry.

3rd Battalion, 9th Regiment, DM, 2T in Af, Both outside Kabul, just because I put my heart in the ground of my mother's grave and don't feel like flying over the god damned ocean to dig it up doesn't mean I'm lying.

Fuck you, fuck every single one of you biased pricks and your god damned flag. I served under it and I regret it, but don't call me an immigrant and tell me to go home. Go say that in a foreign neighborhood, see if you make it out alive. NOW I'm out.
So, John Mc Cain served..fuck the both of you, .....I have no problem with being a nationalist none what so ever....I'm proud to be a nationalist...I care about My familiy, my nieghbors,my country.....this is our experiment and it takes up enough of my time without worrying about dipshits in other countries....I love them god bless, but you're not my problem....as far as racist...now you are being a total dipshit...you have no idea what race any of us are,using the race card is the last haven of a scoundrel, and a coward.......I'm not telling anyone to go home. I'm telling you to pull your head out of your ass and stop insulting the symbol of my people.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Your opening statment is ..."I'm an immigrant"...your closing stament is...."but don't call me an immigrant".....so which is it numbnuts.

markcfh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Goddamn. Governments are all fucked. Corrupt in some way. Cunts in others.

I don't agree with pissing on any flag, but I totally understand the context. I don't care about flags or any of that shit. Did everyone forget we're all retarded monkeys fucking each other, flying around on a rock? Between the USA and Canada what, 98% of the population are of ancestry not that of the native population?

Everyone pull out your hate boners and wave them real high.

Mikhail's pubes have more character than a lot of creatures in this period blood orgy.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Goddamn. Governments are all fucked. Corrupt in some way. Cunts in others.

I don't agree with pissing on any flag, but I totally understand the context. I don't care about flags or any of that shit. Did everyone forget we're all retarded monkeys fucking each other, flying around on a rock? Between the USA and Canada what, 98% of the population are of ancestry not that of the native population?

Everyone pull out your hate boners and wave them real high.

Mikhail's pubes have more character than a lot of creatures in this period blood orgy.
Actually a large number of American Whites and Blacks have American Indian blood. most tribes don't require you to be full blood to be a member of the tribe.Mikhail is a dipshit.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I never meant I'd ACTUALLY piss on the flag, it was a basic metaphor. But fuck your flag. It's a flag. Get over it children. You could take my 'immigrant', because that's ALL I am to you people, flag and piss on it. I wouldn't go up in arms. If you put meaning in a flag, your life lacks real things to put meaning in. If you want to pledge allegiance to a piece of fabric made in China that represents a government that fists you every day, go ahead. When I was in Afghanistan, at least in the corps, we didn't fight for THAT flag. We fought for the people beside us, our brothers. None of you who haven't served in the Marines or Rangers, maybe the SEALS will ever understand THAT particular feeling. That shit is deeper than blood, and it means more than a piece of fabric that represents a dying government failing its country.

While you people were pissing your pants and crying over a flag, I paid the nearly $50 to join SFATA and sent more letters. You represent your country on words on a hate speech in a forum like savages, this is the reason people hate Americans, YOUR kind. I'm doing my part, I've done my part, I want neither thanks or to be thought of as a hero. Don't tell me thanks, I don't want a narrow minded fool to thank me. That's all I have to say on the flag issue.

You don't serve to get thanks and free coffee.

Never said it did, never acted as if it did, people keep saying that despite multiple repeated times of me saying I'm not a hero, don't want thanks, I even have regret. Yet you people pretend I want a hand out. Well, sorry, but the facts of what I want don't conform to your hate. GOD it feels good to have half those ignorant fucks on ignore. I said I got more hate than thanks.

People love to take things I say out of context and put words in my mouth. The reality is, they're angry and ignorant, and I'm doing fine. Won't ever see their posts again, they won't see mine. I think I'm the real winner but, who cares.

But, fuck it. It'll all work out, I'm gonna sleep FINE tonight.

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Has CASSA come out yet with an assessment of the regulations and are able to tell us just exactlly is going to be outlawed, and what exactlly will be available...will we be able to buy nic base? for example.
if this thread could stay on track maybe we would know.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
You were ALL about supporting 50 posts of hate for me, even JOINING in and didn't say a word and now that the hate is out of everyone's system it's get back on a topic? Yeah, great dude. Funny how in every other thread OT stuff is halted and even MOVED but in this one, the most important thread on the forum, you allowed and participated in a page of HATE and SLANDER against me fueled by my OPINION. You stink of bias. That's on you.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
If SFATA and CASAA can both stand up, people who aren't even getting paid for HOURS of hard work fighting this, and say WE DO have a chance, I believe we do. Join SFATA. It's like $50, but you get SO MUCH access to all this news non-members don't. It's fucking amazing.

I thought you were leaving 2 pages back?
I just won ten bucks.

thank you

Still didn't respond to my question. You let nationalist comments, which is a form of bigotry, against me slide, you LET this thread go off topic and HELPED it do so. Now you care. Dude, I have no words. This form has few rules, but comments like that are included under some, same with off topic hate you supported for over a page.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Definition of THE WORD bigotry:

intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself.

Rule #2 of this forum

2. No racist, homophobic, bigoted, sexist terms will be tolerated, including in a user name.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
dude, you are just trolling for a reaction.
you've lived in the US since you were a kid supposedly. The only excuse for talking about pissing on the flag, is to instigate hate and get the reaction you got.
if you cant handle the reaction, than you should think before you post.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I'm NOT trolling. I've lived here since a teenager. You can say I'm a troll, but I'm not. I said what I believed, and I defended myself. THAT does NOT make me a troll. I'm a troll because you don't agree with me? Some shit ass mod you are, you go against the forum's rules, that's some ECF bullshit and you know it.

Bigot comments toward me Firebird and other mods allowed:

Immigrant who doesn't understand America
Telling me to go back to Serbia
There were others.

You LET this go off topic. I WANTED it to stop. Call me a troll to save your ass if you want, I'm not a troll. Some of the shit said actually fucking seriously upset me. I didn't want a reaction. I defend myself and I'm a troll. You're a disgusting piece of shit.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Be back after the troll .......................................
He will have to shoot his ass.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Ah, look at the ECF nature shine, someone who doesn't think like you, TROLL, we, even mods, can ignore forum rules to shit on him. I've PM'd Tyger about this. Because I do give a fuck, I have other PM's from the time of this going on describing wanting to leave the forum (no I won't give you the satisfaction so don't bother) and even about how upset it made me. I have proof I was just standing up for what I believe in, yet, you, Firebird, let bigot comments slide, you let the thread go off topic.

I call you out for it? Just like when I defend myself, makes me a troll. Convenient for you, isn't it?

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Highlighted the timestamps. Clearly someone 'trolling for reactions' would get this upset over reactions.

http://imgur.com/a/QmRxV

It's been done. Even if nothing happens, I said shit about it. This is ECF level garbage. If you want to disagree with me, cool. But when a mod lets shit go off topic and doesn't try to stop it, instead sanctions and participates in, not saying stay on track until the end, letting it go for pages, letting bigoted terms against me go. Yeah that's fucked.

ALL that shit is screenshotted too, so move and delete all you want, hours later. I've compiled my own case. So, keep calling me a troll, I wasn't trolling, I thought it was okay to speak opinions here and in this part, guess not.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I can't believe I enlisted in the Marines and served this bastard country. I served for the men beside me, I'd piss on this countries flag.

@Mikhail Naumov , I made the comment about the above quote you made. You claim to have served in the Marines, then said you'd piss on the this countries flag. How could you NOT expect a reaction to that? There are men and women in this forum who fought for this country. As you saw in another's post, some gave all. As a member of this forum, I think the reaction that people had to that was warranted. It was over the top. It was hateful. No one bashed Serbian people.
no, you're an immigrant...you don't get it..the flag is not a symbol of the fucking goverment..I'm sure Obama wipes his ass on the flag every morning he wakes up.and he is the goverment.,..he looooves the goverment., not so much the American people......the flag is a symbol of our collective history.You don't share that collective history because your family isn't part of it....our famileis were part of that history......to us it's blood sweat and tears..our family, and all the things that we cherish.Americans have a long history of hating their goverment.

What in THIS quote am I missing?

You call everyone out here. I see numerous threads where you bash people, make fun of their spelling, make fun of the way they choose to express themselves in words, then call them ignorant and idiots. You talk as if everyone is beneath you.

What am I missing from your report? I'm the one that rejected it after asking another team of people for opions and it was decided that that referenced post was not a rule break.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
That's fine. I didn't report it you. I didn't report it for lashback. I reported it for Firebird, a mod, not doing shit to stop it.

I GET I pissed people off, but I did it on accident, that was how I FELT. I'm not pissed people hate what I said, I'm pissed Firebird just freely let rules be broken to hate on me for having an opinion and participated in the bashfest. Rule 2, no bigot comments. Being called an immigrant who doesn't understand America and being told to go back to Serbia, those are bigot comments. Bigot commends on a LIST of hate he let slide by with his own part in it.

The lash on that was fine, then the BIGOT comments I got that go against YOUR rules, no. This isn't about you. You didn't do anything.

It's Firebird allowing bigot comments against me to fly, then instead of stopping the OT discussion, participated in it. I spoke to another SM about this and was told to message her. So I did.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
you attacked and insulted a subset of the population and are upset at their reaction. no one insulted your race, gender or creed. They expressed and attacked what you said. "i hate this country" was replied to with, go back to your beloved homeland. No one, attacked your homeland or you. Rather what was said.

to my reaction- I AM A MEMBER here, like the other mods. Had I gotten out of line any one of them would have tapped me on the back and reprimanded me. As a member, I personally found the concept of pissing on the flag insanely distasteful and insulting; and I myself addressed what you said, not who said it.

as to he pictures- I can not read blurry.. its midnight, I get up at 0430 for a meeting, if it really matters that much i will try raiding it then.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Well a Senior Moderator told me to take evidence to report to Tyger for this and another mod censoring some of my posts, so I did. Clearly your ranks don't all agree.

BIGOT, that's the word.

An immigrant who doesn't understand America. - Bigot comment considering I LIVE HERE and I SERVED

Being told to go back to Serbia. Tell a Mexican to go back to Mexico and see if that flies. YOU LET IT SLIDE.

I DIDN'T ATTACK SHIT, until I WAS ATTACKED. Either way, not upset about them, my beef is with you, and I've made my case.

Look HATE ME all you want, but when you join in on a hate bandwagon, of which includes a word you don't seem to understand, BIGOTED COMMENTS, going against RULE NUMBER TWO of the forum, AND DO NOTHING FOR YOUR OFF TOPIC POSTS RULE, yeah, that's dropping the ball.

Also, buddy, never said I hated the country. Said I hated the government, shit MANY people here have said WITH NO BACKLASH.

What's that term? Bias.

I did not say America was a shit country full of shit people. I said the government was shit, I see the flag as THEIR symbol, and I said I'd piss on it AS A METAPHOR. I never attacked ANYONE.

I attack people when they attack me, yes I'm also rude sometimes. I'm. NOT LOL, the only one here like that.

Anything I said during the hate speech, doesn't even matter. I was being attacked, I was upset, and I was defending myself. You say I'm trolling for reactions but can't read the PMs, click to zoom buddy.

I stated a personal belief. Disagreeing with a belief is fine, being attacked for it, sure whatever, being attacked OVER AND OVER for hours and a mod doing nothing to stop it for being off topic while letting bigot comments slide. Not okay.

I don't care if you like me, I don't care if anyone does. But you let shit slide against your own rules to let people attack me, I have bare evidence of that I sent to Tyger. This debate is pointless. I may lose this 'case', but I sent in what I got at the advice of another senior mod. So, let it begin.

I'm sure this is the part where you take things I said when I was being lit up with hate out of context, but, I was upset, because I AM NOT a troll, and I was saying shit I didn't mean and did mean BOTH, out of anger. It's called defending yourself. My initial post, did not hate Americans, it didn't say shit about the land they live in. Just the government, and a piece of fabric. Everything else, well, look at the shit said to me, that's all fine, because IT IS fine. But you let comments that go against Rule #2 of this forum slide, and let off topic hate RUN WILD for two pages. You didn't do what mods do here, you didn't move it, you didn't repeatedly say stop with this, you waited pages to do that, you let it happen.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's fine. I didn't report it you. I didn't report it for lashback. I reported it for Firebird, a mod, not doing shit to stop it.

I GET I pissed people off, but I did it on accident, that was how I FELT. I'm not pissed people hate what I said, I'm pissed Firebird just freely let rules be broken to hate on me for having an opinion and participated in the bashfest. Rule 2, no bigot comments. Being called an immigrant who doesn't understand America and being told to go back to Serbia, those are bigot comments. Bigot commends on a LIST of hate he let slide by with his own part in it.

The lash on that was fine, then the BIGOT comments I got that go against YOUR rules, no. This isn't about you. You didn't do anything.

It's Firebird allowing bigot comments against me to fly, then instead of stopping the OT discussion, participated in it. I spoke to another SM about this and was told to message her. So I did.
wow you go around reporting people...what a little bitch.
how is telling you that you don't share the same perspective of someone whose has family is part Indian, part white whose family has been in America 130 years before the constitution was ratified, how is that bigoted you moron.
I could immigrate to Chile marry a Chilean woman live there for my entire life love the place,but....there would be a place where my experince would not be the same as someone whose family had lived in Chile for 300 years...it's not bigoted it's just the truth it's not a judgment it's a fucking observation. Both my in-laws are immigrants, my wife is first generation and even she aknowledges the diffrence.

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This is all so ridiculous that we're killing each other here. We don't know each other. To hell with the FDA, we'll end up taking ourselves out at this rate.

People let's all just stop. I had a part in this as much as anyone, but mad, sad or pissed, we can just stop.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I agree, the second I stop getting fucking alerts on my feed about people shitting all over me with Firebird doing nothing to stop it, we can get back to that.

VU Sponsors