Become a Patron!

Off topic posts

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Take it easy pal. My qualm with you was over 15 minutes ago. Ease up off the keyboard and get back to posting your pics.

R.I.P. dad. I miss you and love you everyday!
dffabfabe9aa5989964fbd65843ad872.jpg

You like that shit?

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
dffabfabe9aa5989964fbd65843ad872.jpg

You like that shit?
Yeah it should be a vaping campaign to stop smoking

R.I.P. dad. I miss you and love you everyday!

Georgetheturtle

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Steve I hear what you trying to imply with forums but in this forum you have so much more freedom then others.

Please understand it is a contest section which you have a opportunity to win a free item, but in this case pay $7 for a free setup. Most other sections your meme would have not been deleted.
It's okay, Steve knows he's a douchebag. ; )

Georgetheturtle

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ironically enough, Steve-a-rino was JUST taking his comments about our host's contest being a scam for identity theft....... Elsewhere

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hey George getting really tired of your BS................
Ironically enough, Steve-a-rino was JUST taking his comments about our host's contest being a scam for identity theft....... Elsewhere
You guys were asked to keep the badgering out of the contest thread, so now they have been moved "elsewhere".

Y'all can go at it all you like in this thread. Abuse of the report button will not be tolerated.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rattles aren't acceptable for how much they price these mods...
I'm talking about noticeble rattles
Picking it up, put it down,
That's what I meant.. Asshole

VAPE ON

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Ur a fucking mess you know that...
#whatbipolarsay

I'm a diagnosed sociopath, not bipolar. I'm just saying, worrying about button rattle is some first world, pointless shit. Your mod makes a sound, big whoop. The DNA has onboard buttons, now in some mods or DIY mods like mine, people wire up antivandal and tactile switches to the board. I do this because they feel better to press, but MOST retail mods just use plastic or CNC aluminum cutout buttons that hover over the rubber buttons on the board. THIS is why they rattle. Tell Evolv to redesign the board over this and see what they say. :rolleyes:

I just shook my Duo for the first time in the month I've owned it. No rattle.

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm a diagnosed sociopath, not bipolar. I'm just saying, worrying about button rattle is some first world, pointless shit. Your mod makes a sound, big whoop. The DNA has onboard buttons, now in some mods or DIY mods like mine, people wire up antivandal and tactile switches to the board. I do this because they feel better to press, but MOST retail mods just use plastic or CNC aluminum cutout buttons that hover over the rubber buttons on the board. THIS is why they rattle. Tell Evolv to redesign the board over this and see what they say. :rolleyes:

Your posts never disappoint, Mikhail. You are one of my favourite people here, and as for self proclaimed assholes, you're #1 in my book. ^.~

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Urs didn't rattle?!
Mine did and bothers me...
Don't u get it?!
It shouldn't rattle at all, mine rattle taking out of the box... Don't tell me it's not a big fucking deal
For me it is a big deal!!!
I don't like crappy shit!!
Tanks for the clarification
It all make sense now
Sociopath!
AKA crazy/asshole/mad/bitch
I was just watching an episode of
HOUSE
The lady was a SOCIOPATH
GEEZ!!

Last edited:

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Your posts never disappoint, Mikhail. You are one of my favourite people here, and as for self proclaimed assholes, you're #1 in my book. ^.~

You either love me or hate me. There is no middle ground with Mikhail. Some people just hate hearing they're wrong or that someone has an opinion that doesn't conform to their own. I don't do the social contract, I'm not polite to people when I don't feel like being polite. Yeah if it's career related or something important I can fake it like a pro, but otherwise I don't capitulate to people because it's the social norm. If you're wrong, you're wrong. Better I correct you than you carry on thinking an untruth is true, or if it's a matter of opinions, I have one and I'm not going to apologize for it. I'm a very passionate and real person, and I don't care about being nice to people. People think being a sociopath means you feel nothing. I feel, I feel emotions, I love my fiancee so much I don't know what I'd do if I lost him, it'd destroy me. Psychopathy is the one I believe handicaps your emotions like that. Psychopaths are born, sociopaths are made.

That's neither here nor there, the point is, I'm an asshole and I'm not going to apologize for it. If you don't like me, well, go fuck yourself. That's your problem, not mine. It's funny to me when people get upset over shit on the internet. I also like debating, it's intellectually stimulating to me. Some people mistake that for arguing. We live in a politically correct society full of sensitive pussies. Fuck 99% of the population, that includes a good number of the people on this forum. Have a problem with me, please, join the society. If I'm THAT good to make THAT many people hate me, that makes me smile. I'm not a troll, I am sadistic but I'm not a troll. Just not fake, I don't bother wearing a mask. You have to TAKE offense, you can't be given it. Remember that.

To all those who hate me, I don't care. I know that makes you mad, and I think that's funny. ;)

Urs didn't rattle?!
Don't u get it?!
It shouldn't rattle at all, mine rattle taking out of the box... Don't tell me it's not a big fucking deal
Take for the clarification
It all make sense now
Sociopath!
AKA crazy!

Crazy? I have an IQ above the genius mark and most sociopaths in this world become CEO's and end up in similar positions of power. If it rattles, go cry about it. Stop trolling for post count. You told me this forum 'needs more people like me' in a PM when I was new. Now I say something you don't like and you're butthurt. LOL.

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Urs didn't rattle?!
Don't u get it?!
Take for the clarification
It all make sense now
Sociopath!
AKA crazy!
Sociopath does not equal crazy. It means he lacks empathy. Just because people have trouble with emotions doesn't make them crazy...

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I don't let emotions cloud my judgment, I think logically and rationally. If you're childish enough to get upset over a rattling noise that I EVEN EXPLAINED WHY happens, then call me crazy
while
talking
this.

You have serious maturity issues. Just like the "Lol fuck ur cost" shit when I wouldn't make you a $400 mod for $90.

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
In fact the American Psychiatric Association doesn't even consider Psychopathy or Sociopathy mental illnesses.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You either love me or hate me. There is no middle ground with Mikhail. Some people just hate hearing they're wrong or that someone has an opinion that doesn't conform to their own. I don't do the social contract, I'm not polite to people when I don't feel like being polite. Yeah if it's career related or something important I can fake it like a pro, but otherwise I don't capitulate to people because it's the social norm. If you're wrong, you're wrong. Better I correct you than you carry on thinking an untruth is true, or if it's a matter of opinions, I have one and I'm not going to apologize for it. I'm a very passionate and real person, and I don't care about being nice to people. People think being a sociopath means you feel nothing. I feel, I feel emotions, I love my fiancee so much I don't know what I'd do if I lost him, it'd destroy me. Psychopathy is the one I believe handicaps your emotions like that. Psychopaths are born, sociopaths are made.

That's neither here nor there, the point is, I'm an asshole and I'm not going to apologize for it. If you don't like me, well, go fuck yourself. That's your problem, not mine. It's funny to me when people get upset over shit on the internet. I also like debating, it's intellectually stimulating to me. Some people mistake that for arguing. We live in a politically correct society full of sensitive pussies. Fuck 99% of the population, that includes a good number of the people on this forum. Have a problem with me, please, join the society. If I'm THAT good to make THAT many people hate me, that makes me smile. I'm not a troll, I am sadistic but I'm not a troll. Just not fake, I don't bother wearing a mask. You have to TAKE offense, you can't be given it. Remember that.

To all those who hate me, I don't care. I know that makes you mad, and I think that's funny. ;)

Crazy? I have an IQ above the genius mark and most sociopaths in this world become CEO's and end up in similar positions of power. If it rattles, go cry about it. Stop trolling for post count. You told me this forum 'needs more people like me' in a PM when I was new. Now I say something you don't like and you're butthurt. LOL.
The fuck you think u are!??
Yeah, look what ur iq turn you to??!
Socio Pathic unemphatic bitch that don't know how to deal with peeps in real world nor simple forum like here, you should know how to deal with peeps if ur Bragg about ur fucking iq, iq don't mean shit if u an unemphatic bitch!
Nope I'm never butt hurt
This is not our first go around...
So go ahead Bragg about ur wealth and ur intellect about electronics cuz that all u know!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't let emotions cloud my judgment, I think logically and rationally. If you're childish enough to get upset over a rattling noise that I EVEN EXPLAINED WHY happens, then call me crazy
while
talking
this.

You have serious maturity issues. Just like the "Lol fuck ur cost" shit when I wouldn't make you a $400 mod for $90.
Fuck u
And fuck ur assessment of people, I don't care if U don't make me a mod, who fucking knows if u can really make ur own
All this talk about shit u have I don't know if it's true cuz one of the traits of a socio path is
They are great
LIARS!!

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

I was IQ tested in school and was told I had a 160 IQ.
I get you. I get pissed by people being fake.

I am me, love me or hate me I will ALWAYS speak my mind and tell the truth.
Image1463595453.837554.jpg
Image1463595475.491067.jpg
Image1463595435.517285.jpg

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Fuck u
And fuck ur assessment of people, I don't care if U don't make me a mod, who fucking knows if u can really make ur own
All this talk about shit u have I don't know if it's true cuz one of the traits of a socio path is
They are great
LIARS!!

You can't spell, you talk in broken ebonics, I have to explain 75% of the words and things I say to you, you come to me for mod recommendations, I have displayed my intelligence in multiple posts, I have a college degree, you have a MINI like a hipster, you get upset and cuss like a 6th grader. The cutest thing is you think I even care. Half this forum hates you because you contribute zero. You troll for post count and it's obvious. That's all you are, a troll. You never have ANYTHING intelligent or relevant to say. You say 'dude types fast' when I type a LOT, though I do type fast but just because I have the mental capacity to speak my mind it scares you and you feel a need to say that for posts or whatever makes your world go around.

You are stupid, genuinely, you are a fool. You know very little, and nothing a borderline retarded troll could say to me would upset me. I didn't even read your post, it hurts my eyes to read such lazy misspellings, lazy, actually more like stupid. Lazy is giving you too much credit, I doubt you can spell.

So get on my level, I know that requires you to walk up several flights of stairs, but if you want to come at me, you will lose every single time because I'm smarter than you can even hope or aspire to be and I'm more successful than you.

Hurts, don't it? Fucking ignorant troll. You may be the first person I put on ignore, everything you say is a chore to read because I don't like translating text speak and ebonics.

You don't know anything about antisocial personality disorder, so don't even go there. You know very little, your posts contain the same thing over and over.

EJ, you have the mental capacity of a 9 year old. Just live with it. I have an IQ of 181 and I'm a member of MENSA, I got a four year degree in two. I'm not lying, I can display my intelligence in my posts. You can just:

FUCK U BRO L0L

Sums up everything you ever say. You're a post count troll, the whole forum knows it.

If you come at me, you WILL lose. So keep it coming, I will embarrass you.

EDIT:

It's official, I ignored someone. I'm so glad I won't see that ignorant fucking fool posting nonsense and garbage anymore. Let him know, I'm sure he'll have a great three word misspelled comeback but I can't be bothered to fight fights I won before they even started. He is a post count troll and most of you know it.

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can't spell, you talk in broken ebonics, I have to explain 75% of the words and things I say to you, you come to me for mod recommendations, I have displayed my intelligence in multiple posts, I have a college degree, you have a MINI like a hipster, you get upset and cuss like a 6th grader. The cutest thing is you think I even care. Half this forum hates you because you contribute zero. You troll for post count and it's obvious. That's all you are, a troll. You never have ANYTHING intelligent or relevant to say. You say 'dude types fast' when I type a LOT, though I do type fast but just because I have the mental capacity to speak my mind it scares you and you feel a need to say that for posts or whatever makes your world go around.

You are stupid, genuinely, you are a fool. You know very little, and nothing a borderline retarded troll could say to me would upset me. I didn't even read your post, it hurts my eyes to read such lazy misspellings, lazy, actually more like stupid. Lazy is giving you too much credit, I doubt you can spell.

So get on my level, I know that requires you to walk up several flights of stairs, but if you want to come at me, you will lose every single time because I'm smarter than you can even hope or aspire to be and I'm more successful than you.

Hurts, don't it? Fucking ignorant troll. You may be the first person I put on ignore, everything you say is a chore to read because I don't like translating text speak and ebonics.

You don't know anything about antisocial personality disorder, so don't even go there. You know very little, your posts contain the same thing over and over.

EJ, you have the mental capacity of a 9 year old. Just live with it. I have an IQ of 181 and I'm a member of MENSA, I got a four year degree in two. I'm not lying, I can display my intelligence in my posts. You can just:

FUCK U BRO L0L

Sums up everything you ever say. You're a post count troll, the whole forum knows it.

If you come at me, you WILL lose. So keep it coming, I will embarrass you.

EDIT:

It's official, I ignored someone. I'm so glad I won't see that ignorant fucking fool posting nonsense and garbage anymore. Let him know, I'm sure he'll have a great three more misspelled comeback but I can't be bothered to fight fights I won before they even started. He is a post count troll and most of you know it.
I talk the way u talk, I spell differently on a forum yeah!! I have a
Bachelors degree in MANAGEMENT
IM A UNION ORGANIZER
IM A LICENSE VOCATIONAL NURSE going to be Registered nurse soon
And Im a PHARMACY TECH , so get the fuck out of here with ur college degree, U deal with wires dude not peeps...
Don't give me that fuck edup bullshit, not because u type more and spell right it doesn't mean u make sense, because of ur diagnosis u lack mental capacity to be like most people! NORMAL
but I get it U ABNORMAL it's all good
U express knowledge on shit u know, but that doesn't translate INTELLECT!!
Learn how to be NORMAL maybe you go a long fucking way!!!!
I was expressing my disappointment about my recent purchase, and u started talking shit about
Me!! Where's ur fucking DUMB IQ??
Don't judge people, u don't know who you dealing with...
Degree in electric?
Yeah that's right! U made the only smartest decision in ur fucking life
Deal with WIRES!!!
Like I said I ain't butt hurt
This is a normal back n forth,
I don't deal with crazy but go on... I will deal with ur CRAZINESS!!!
Last time I check, I ain't a refugee!!!!
And please ignore!! I'm begging!

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I don't appreciate being called crazy over my ASPD. It's the intellectual/mental equivalent of racism/nationalism/etc. I'm not going to apologize for putting a troll in his place when he insults me for saying I don't care if buttons rattle. I've never seen him contribute a single thing. Yes I'm an asshole, yes people hate me, but I have my fans. At least I can educate people on certain topics, I can contribute relevant things. I'm an asshole, but I'm not a STUPID asshole. Hate me all you want, you cannot genuinely act as if I'm not intelligent. It's something I take great pride in, you insult my MIND, you call me crazy, it starts getting personal. I've said all I need to say, he will stay on ignore for the rest of time, it's nice not to say VAPE ON and DUDE U TYPE FAST BRUH VAPE LYFE every other post.

All he cares about.

I'm out. I'll stop doing this: :deadhorse:

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
We are a police state with a pseudo-voting system that creates a placebo effect for the people. The government rules all, the people individually mean nothing. The bright side is together, with lawsuits and getting the less corrupt to listen to us, we still have power. But as civilians alone, we can do nothing, it's who we get to help us.

Seriously, this country needs another April 19, 1775 to happen. It's just like, no, it's WORSE than the 13 Colonies back then. I'm from Serbia, which up until recently was basically third world, and it felt like we had more freedoms there than I do here. That's PATHETIC. I can't believe I enlisted in the Marines and served this bastard country. I served for the men beside me, I'd piss on this countries flag.

(Post-edit: go fuck yourself if you're butthurt, it's a piece of fabric that represents corruption, the flag this country had when it was founded didn't have 50 stars and didn't even look like the one now. Worship your fabric like a good sheep and hate me, you can't ever break me, and that same flag represents a right for me to say things like that. You're a child if you care more about a flag than you do a country. Strap up, in your car seat I mean, because you're a little, little child. Fuck you, I mean that, kill yourself. Mad? Of course you are, because your emotions rule you. This is the same flag flying outside the offices of people trying to kill vaping. Remember that.)

The difference between a dictatorship and a democracy/republic is when you give people the ILLUSION of freedom they're less likely to revolt. They may be corrupt bastards but they're smart in that regard.

Last edited:

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I would seriously like to know exactly how those Marines would feel about you saying that. Un-fucking-believable.

A lot of them agree because they came back home and got FUCKED by the VA and Uncle Sam. Stop thinking you know how other people think, you don't.

Yeah, I'm sure all the people returning home with PTSD to get written off with NO help because the VA claims they have a 'personality condition' would just HATE that comment, the people who return to have THAT happen then see the state of this country.

Believe me, the local vets I know think no different.

I can barely fucking walk now, I have friends who suffer every day without so much as even a service dog, then I return home to THIS. Yeah I'm fucking awful. Clearly your insight has changed my soul.

But I'm sure you're blissfully unaware of how much vets get fucked for their service and sacrifices, so you can make comments against me for their support, go put your bumper sticker on the car and feel good about yourself.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Strap up, go serve, take a bullet and come home to get fucked then tell me to go home.

If you haven't served, don't talk to me about it. Because you don't know, you never will.

If you haven't served, don't even comment about it. That valor bullshit you preach you don't know a thing about. If you have not served, seen combat then came back to get NOTHING out of it, do NOT comment on it. Because you don't know, you never will. Amazing how 99% of people who make those patriotic comments haven't served, and the 1% who have served never left a base. This country fucks the ones who serve it, that's why things like Wounded Warrior exist, because the VA isn't doing a damned thing for us.

But by all means, be proud of your country that's taking your rights and freedoms away in the thread about THAT VERY THING and hate on the guy who isn't going to respect the flag that fucks us over. Like I said, go serve and come back and we'll talk about it.

Clearly those other vets are so different than me: https://www.reddit.com/r/Veterans/comments/2orfw8/im_a_veteran_and_i_regret_my_service/

Last edited:

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have many relatives who are vets, and they don't agree with government, but still love their country, the USA flag is the country's flag not the the governments, so yes people are pissed, but you're insulting all americans saying stupid shit like that.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I know that you evidently don't know a single thing about what it is to see combat and come home just to get fucked by the country you served.

The flag is not the country, the flag is a symbol of corruption. You wanna say 1940's Germany was BEAUTIFUL but that bad government was just awful, but LEAVE THE FLAG OUT OF IT?

No, you wouldn't. That double standard is bullshit.

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Strap up, go serve, take a bullet and come home to get fucked then tell me to go home.

If you haven't served, don't talk to me about it. Because you don't know, you never will.

If you haven't served, don't even comment about it. That valor bullshit you preach you don't know a thing about. If you have not served, seen combat then came back to get NOTHING out of it, do NOT comment on it. Because you don't know, you never will. Amazing how 99% of people who make those patriotic comments haven't served, and the 1% who have served never left a base. This country fucks the ones who serve it, that's why things like Wounded Warrior exist, because the VA isn't doing a damned thing for us.

But by all means, be proud of your country that's taking your rights and freedoms away in the thread about THAT VERY THING and hate on the guy who isn't going to respect the flag that fucks us over. Like I said, go serve and come back and we'll talk about it.

Clearly those other vets are so different than me: https://www.reddit.com/r/Veterans/comments/2orfw8/im_a_veteran_and_i_regret_my_service/
Again as said. You don't like it leave dueces pal I won't miss ya.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
A lot of them agree because they came back home and got FUCKED by the VA and Uncle Sam. Stop thinking you know how other people think, you don't.

Yeah, I'm sure all the people returning home with PTSD to get written off with NO help because the VA claims they have a 'personality condition' would just HATE that comment, the people who return to have THAT happen then see the state of this country.

Believe me, the local vets I know think no different.

I can barely fucking walk now, I have friends who suffer every day without so much as even a service dog, then I return home to THIS. Yeah I'm fucking awful. Clearly your insight has changed my soul.

But I'm sure you're blissfully unaware of how much vets get fucked for their service and sacrifices, so you can make comments against me for their support, go put your bumper sticker on the car and feel good about yourself.

yeah this country is terrible... with so many people trying to get in, and enjoying the lifestyle it offers; while mocking it at the same time.
I would think a person who blabs about being from another country every chance they get would appreciate the positive's this country has to offer and be the last person to bitch about its negatives so rampantly.
if I didn't know any better I would swear that you missed Serbia. if that's the case, youre not a political prisoner; and, free to travel.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Amazing how many people respect this wonderful country in the middle of a thread that's about how this country is trying to take the entire premise of this forum away. WONDERFUL logic.

Like I said, a flag isn't a country. I'm sure there were good people in 1940's Germany, but if someone pissed on that flag people would cheer. Mention the USA flag, GOD DAMN it's just up in flames.

Contextual bias, that's all this is, oh and the fuck Mikhail train. I never said fuck the United States. I was talking about the government and the flag that represents it. But by all means, twist my words to suit your bias against me.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Which house of congress does the libtards control?

They is both tards.

I am registered to vote with no party affiliation.
So most of you can decide which tards to put up for the final in November.
almost every politician fighting vaping is a democrat..the left has always wanted a big centralized goverment...the democratic congress passed Obamcare a massive inept centralized unconstitutional mess....

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I've had close friends die that had their funerals picketed.

I've had friends come back with PTSD so bad a car alarm triggers them so hard they can't function and the VA won't even supply them with $1 and a service dog.

I come home with metal in my leg and regardless of how I act, even if I'm silent, I've been thanked TWICE in two years. People who don't know anything about me BUT that I served don't thank me.

This government, who takes our rights and freedoms away, it's fine when a whole forum says its bullshit but when Mikhail mentions the FLAG, oh the PRECIOUS FLAG, FUCK HIM. Yeah, that's some real nice logic. I have nothing against this country, I hate the government, because it's ruining this country. The people who founded this country I have untold respect for, but right now, the US flag is a symbol of corruption.

Look at this thread, this entire section of the forum, then attack me. The irony.

But that's fine, I took a 7.62mm to the femur for your rights to say this shit to me and I wouldn't have it any other way. Enjoy THAT freedom while it's still here by the way.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
A few things I'd like to say for clarity.

The freedoms this country has left, I love.

The freedoms this country was founded on, I love.

The landscape, the actual LAND of this country, I love a vast majority of it.

I've met some of the best people I've known in this country.

I love the United States, I hate its government. A flag is not a country, a flag is a symbol of what the countries government stands for. This is the same flag that flies outside the buildings owned by the people FUCKING us. But by all means, continue to attack me. It is your right.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've had close friends die that had their funerals picketed.

I've had friends come back with PTSD so bad a car alarm triggers them so hard they can't function and the VA won't even supply them with $1 and a service dog.

I come home with metal in my leg and regardless of how I act, even if I'm silent, I've been thanked TWICE in two years. People who don't know anything about me BUT that I served don't thank me.

This government, who takes our rights and freedoms away, it's fine when a whole forum says its bullshit but when Mikhail mentions the FLAG, oh the PRECIOUS FLAG, FUCK HIM. Yeah, that's some real nice logic. I have nothing against this country, I hate the government, because it's ruining this country. The people who founded this country I have untold respect for, but right now, the US flag is a symbol of corruption.

Look at this thread, this entire section of the forum, then attack me. The irony.

But that's fine, I took a 7.62mm to the femur for your rights to say this shit to me and I wouldn't have it any other way. Enjoy THAT freedom while it's still here by the way.
I'll be the third to thank you for your service, because I thank a vet every chance I get

But disrespecting people for having differing opinions and treating them like shit over it is not the way to make a point or win appreciation

Kindly fuck off

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Who was I treating like shit before a swarm of people attacked me? The shit they say to me is fine but when I say shit back it's JUST me and me alone who is the asshole? This is the flag that represents things like the FDA. The flag is not the country, the flag is a symbol of the government running it.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll be the third to thank you for your service, because I thank a vet every chance I get

But disrespecting people for having differing opinions and treating them like shit over it is not the way to make a point or win appreciation

Kindly fuck off
Yep America respects free speech Well mostly.
Pricks and assholes want only those who agree with them around.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
No, I'm not bipolar, the fact is you all were REALLY eager to take what I said as meaning something it didn't. The fact I had to explain it under fire doesn't make me bipolar. It makes you all very typical Americans, ready to attack the first people who says something you don't agree with on the internet.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE DISAGREES WITH YOU DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE BEING ATTACKED

Being told to go back to Serbia and being called an asshole is just people disagreeing with you? Weird.

But by all means call me an asshole over your flag, I don't really care. I'm a fairly successful person, this country allowed me to get a degree and have that, but I'm not going to ignore the bullshit going on here. It's a piece of fabric that represents corruption, but I'm the prick for disrespecting it. Alright.

I have friends, a fiancee, a career, a degree and a life. What some of VU thinks of me.. not really a big deal. You people would make the Youtube comments section fucking proud.

VU Sponsors