Become a Patron!

Odd Request

buzzkill657

Member For 4 Years
I don't think we wanna use the word kids as we are already fighting the Vaping is targeting kids fight with big brother

Woody213

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Buzzkill That didnt even click, good thinking. Vaperature Im not making money off it. Im paying to have someone else make it

tmeuan62

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Be warned vapor Tek USA when they say USA they were all this stuff from China or something for the 12th of February is coming from China and you know its going to take 3 weeks to get to the company and then of the two weeks to get to me and they don't let you know this

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Be warned vapor Tek USA when they say USA they were all this stuff from China or something for the 12th of February is coming from China and you know its going to take 3 weeks to get to the company and then of the two weeks to get to me and they don't let you know this
What?

tmeuan62

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am NOT dogging vaporjoes he has nothing to do with this this is vapor tech USA when they say USA they don't mean USA they mean China

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Failed attempt at humour on my part...sorry.

not to worry, you're not the only one whose humour falls flat at times. i am damn good at it.

tmeuan62

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sorry did not want to post it here

VU Sponsors