Become a Patron!

NYS going the way if Cali...

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just caught an anti-vaping commercial on Hulu while watching Preacher...

FUCK New York is all I have to say. Basically saying there's "not enough information on e-cigs," and "there's a lot the e-cig industry isn't telling us" followed by pictures of kids reaching for an Ego setup and a dad chucking clouds next to his son. All the usual bullshit. I mean, they spent MY FUCKING TAX DOLLARS ON THIS SHIT!

If it weren't for my son, I would have moved out of this bureaucratic, self-aggrandizing, save-the-people-from-themselves state a long time ago.

Fuck New York, fuck Cuomo, and that's why I'm becoming a Libertarian.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

315jessie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cuomo is the biggest con artist walking
He's another prick with empty promises for this shit hole state

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cuomo is the biggest con artist walking
He's another prick with empty promises for this shit hole state

Seriously. He's a fucking crook... disbands the council that's investigating he and his cronies for "misplacing" tax money... then wants to jump on the bandwagon when Trump essentially does the same thing. Add hypocrite to the mix while you're at it.

315jessie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm starting to think trump was a mistake also

Over in the Middle East making friends when he should make them part of the ocean

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm starting to think trump was a mistake also

Over in the Middle East making friends when he should make them part of the ocean

Not to sound condescending by any means, but that's why I voted for Gary Johnson.

Last edited:

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I saw something in the paper today that some moron is passing a bill to include a ban on vaping in public places. Guess I'll just go back to smoking and get cancer and let the state pay for it all lol !

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You east coast dipshits just back it up a minute.....We Californians are by far the stupidest fucking group of voters in America, and we have no intention of relinquishing our crown to a bunch of pizza chomping tools from NY...Our govenors name is "Moonbeam" he didn't earn that title by being smart...you guys have filthy broken down subways that go from one shitty station to the next shitty station....but we have a bullet train that goes nowhere.....NY go the way of California...HA!! don't make me laugh...... you couldn't make as big a mess as us if you had frontal lobotomies. WE"RE #1!!!!! WE"RE #2 for spainish.

Y'all run off and play stickball or whatever it is you do...leave the creation of mind numbing totalitarian disasters to the pros in the Golden State. You have to really practice alot to be this stupid.

Last edited:

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You east coast dipshits just back it up a minute.....We Californians are by far the stupidest fucking group of voters in America, and we have no intention of relinquishing our crown to a bunch of pizza chomping tools from NY...Our govenors name is "Moonbeam" he didn't earn that title by being smart...you guys have filthy broken down subways that go from one shitty station to the next shitty station....but we have a bullet train that goes nowhere.....NY go the way of California...HA!! don't make me laugh...... you couldn't make as big a mess as us if you had frontal lobotomies. WE"RE #1!!!!! WE"RE #2 for spainish.

Y'all run off and play stickball or whatever it is you do...leave the creation of mind numbing totalitarian disasters to the pros in the Golden State. You have to really practice alot to be this stupid.

"to a bunch of pizza chomping tools from NY"

You're a funny bastard.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I don't know whether or not to be offended, but either way, that shit is funny!

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Blasphemy!

I'm in Western NY and I absolutely loooooove the pizza here. It's not thin crust, but sort of thicker.

We do have an authentic Chicago-style joint here called Chester Cab and it really is amazing, but to me and most of the populace here, it's like apples and oranges.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pump the breaks there! Chicago deep dish isn't pizza. Delicious and awesome, but not really pizza.

I LOVE PIZZA LMAO ! I do travel sometimes between NYC and Chicago for work and I'll take NY pizza. But it also depends on what your brought up on. Your going to like whatever you've eaten since your a kid I guess.

315jessie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Aren't you in Western NY too? Pretty good pizza joints here in the Roc

I'm in canastota ... east of Syracuse in a little redneck hillbilly village

The only thing that's here is the boxing hall of fame

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
See what I mean ......you talentless hacks on the east coast are arguing about deep dish or thin crust...here in california we REALLY know how to fuck up a pizza....between the both of you ,you couldn't in your wildest dreams come up with ..gluten free rice flour pizza with tofurkey sausage and soy cheese pizza...with kale.....now that my darlings is how you totally fuck up something as simple,and beautiful as pizza, and turn it into something a starving sewer rat would turn his nose up at....watch and learn childeren...

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I wasn't gonna say anything until you guys brought pizza into da mix.

Chicago Pizza, yeah it's alright but it's more like a pizza meal than a slice. There is a reason Chicago is known as the 2nd city and it's not because they have the best pizza. Lol.

Upstate NY Pizza well that's like saying Jersey has good pizza. Sorry but it's not even close but it's miles better than CA or Chi Town pizza.

California pizza don't make me laugh. Seriously when I lived in LA you couldn't find a good slice. It all tasted like a thin piece of cardboard with Ragu and imitation mozzarella. Truth is they have to put shrimp, cucumbers, tofu, turkey sausage, pineapples and mangos on it just to give it some flavor.

You want the best pizza in the world bar none there is only one place you need to go and that's Brooklyn baby. You
want the best pizza in Brooklyn you go to Patsys on Dean street. You want the best upside down Sicilian slice you go to L&B Spumoni Gardens. All the Boros have good pizza, Queens is a close second Bronx and Manhattan are tied for third and Staten Island in usual form brings up the rear. There is a special mention to Goodfella's Pizza on Hylan Boulevard in Staten Island. They make a Brooklyn worthy pizza.

Don't even get me started on Cannoli's and Bagels.

Oh yeah Cuomo is a dick just like his old man. he's just trying to grab headlines and stay in the public eye because he is going to make a run for President.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you're from the Northeast, then you know the best pizza in the country is from NY-Boston. My father's family is from the North End and it's as good as anything in NYC. Everything else in the country is second best, at best. I also like Chicago pizza. When someone tells me xyz pizza is good, I ask them, "Where are you from?" If it's not NY-Mass, I laugh.

Now if you want to talk fucked up pizza, just travel the world. Giving the Italians their due, their pizza is different from the American pizza. It's ok, but nothing to write home about.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If you're from the Northeast, then you know the best pizza in the country is from NY-Boston. My father's family is from the North End and it's as good as anything in NYC. Everything else in the country is second best, at best. I also like Chicago pizza. When someone tells me xyz pizza is good, I ask them, "Where are you from?" If it's not NY-Mass, I laugh.

Now if you want to talk fucked up pizza, just travel the world. Giving the Italians their due, their pizza is different from the American pizza. It's ok, but nothing to write home about.

Now Bob, you and I have always been cool but you didn't just throw Beantown into the mix did you? C'mon man, if I want New England Clam Chowder I go to Bawstahn but pizza? Lol. For the record though in the late 80's early 90's I did work for Fleet bank for about 6 years. I spent a lot of time in Boston and the North End. They do have some of the finest Italians restaurants anywhere but the pizza does not compare. Sorry bro. I haven't been to Boston in ages. They still got that Big Dig going on?

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Aren't you in Western NY too? Pretty good pizza joints here in the Roc

Hi neighbor!
I like Chester Cab Pizza, but love Pontillos more!
We do have some of the best chicken wings here too!
Hey you all forgot about the weather here in Western NY- Sucks- try driving through blizzards so you can work your crappy job which you hand over half of that for taxes!
Cali- did your Governor get caught with a Hooker? Ours did(Spitzer) had to give up his office !
Actually both states suck- horrible taxes( my property taxes are double my mortgage payment) plus tax everything you buy.
Nanny and Liberal know it alls- just out to steal your money for your own good?

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi neighbor!
Hey you all forgot about the weather here in Western NY- Sucks- try driving through blizzards so you can work your crappy job which you hand over half of that for taxes!
Cali- did your Governor get caught with a Hooker? Ours did(Spitzer) had to give up his office !
Actually both states suck- horrible taxes( my property taxes are double my mortgage payment) plus tax everything you buy.
Nanny and Liberal know it alls- just out to steal your money for your own good?

Nailed it. Although you forgot got an humid as hell in the summer. We get about a month of decent weather if you add Spring and Fall together. Second in sunshine in the country only to Seattle...

And now they're ACTIVELY trying to sway public opinion against vaping with MY tax money, while other states are legalizing the green stuff. FUCKING SERIOUSLY?!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Ugh- Chuck Schumer- the most vocal anti vaping zealot there is! I have written so many letters to that old fool! Trying to say that flavors hook kids- Hey when I started cigarettes there are only two flavors menthol and regular and I still as a teenager got hooked! Makes No sense to me to just get rid of flavors in eliquid and only have you guessed it tobacco and menthol! What a MORON!
If kids want to smoke or vape they will- no matter what Chuckie and his cronys think- just leave vaping alone, the flavors are what helped me to quit cigarettes! Most studies have shown that kids vape using zero nic too.
Why can't parents take care of their own kids? Step on my freedoms- ridiculous! They will turn a blind eye if you pay them more money and jump through hoops.
Can't talk about the other substance- but you are so right- as long as they line their pockets and that Green stands for MONEY!

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now Bob, you and I have always been cool but you didn't just throw Beantown into the mix did you? C'mon man, if I want New England Clam Chowder I go to Bawstahn but pizza? Lol. For the record though in the late 80's early 90's I did work for Fleet bank for about 6 years. I spent a lot of time in Boston and the North End. They do have some of the finest Italians restaurants anywhere but the pizza does not compare. Sorry bro. I haven't been to Boston in ages. They still got that Big Dig going on?

I'm going to tell my uncle Rocco about you. Expect a visit, most likely at 3 am.

They finished the Big Dig eventually. The cost over run was tremendous. What a surprise. When I was a kid the North End was all Italian, now it's mainly wankers who work in big banks. ;)

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ugh- Chuck Schumer- the most vocal anti vaping zealot there is! I have written so many letters to that old fool! Trying to say that flavors hook kids- Hey when I started cigarettes there are only two flavors menthol and regular and I still as a teenager got hooked! Makes No sense to me to just get rid of flavors in eliquid and only have you guessed it tobacco and menthol! What a MORON!
If kids want to smoke or vape they will- no matter what Chuckie and his cronys think- just leave vaping alone, the flavors are what helped me to quit cigarettes! Most studies have shown that kids vape using zero nic too.
Why can't parents take care of their own kids? Step on my freedoms- ridiculous! They will turn a blind eye if you pay them more money and jump through hoops.
Can't talk about the other substance- but you are so right- as long as they line their pockets and that Green stands for MONEY!
NYC is so fucked up that if you put Charles Manson on the Democratic ticket for any office he would win. DeBlasio, Cuomo, and Schumer are our version of the Three Fucking Stooges.

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm going to tell my uncle Rocco about you. Expect a visit, most likely at 3 am.

They finished the Big Dig eventually. The cost over run was tremendous. What a surprise. When I was a kid the North End was all Italian, now it's mainly wankers who work in big banks. ;)
Lmfao, send Rocco over I'll take him for a real slice. I know what you mean, I was one of those Wanker Bankers. Lmao.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
NYC is so fucked up that if you put Charles Manson on the Democratic ticket for any office he would win. DeBlasio, Cuomo, and Schumer are our version of the Three Fucking Stooges.

You are so right- What about Louise Slaughter- who the hell keeps voting for that old dinosaur ,isn't she almost 90? How is she able to do a good job?
Also forgot, wasn't it Schumer who wanted a recall on vape mods because of battery blow ups? Stupid ! Never user error, right?

Last edited:

VU Sponsors