Become a Patron!

NYC Vape shops

scarecrowjenkins

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Does anyone know of any nice, high end vape shops in NYC? I'm here for a couple days and was hoping to hit some shops. Looking for a place with a nice selection of authentic mechs and RDA's, so if anyone knows of a place or two let me know so i can hit em!! Thanks!!

Ngkon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have been wanting to try Henley Vaporium they have one in Midtown and Soho. It looks a little too artsy for me but I heard it is nice.

scarecrowjenkins

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I have been wanting to try Henley Vaporium they have one in Midtown and Soho. It looks a little too artsy for me but I heard it is nice.
Thanks!! They came up on my search, i may stop in. From the website they don't appear to have that wide of a selection of mechs, or any mech boxes at all but they may have more in the shop hopefully. Full report if i pop in :D

Haadkoe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you thought your local B&M's were overpriced just wait till you see what NYC pricing looks like. Not that I've been to any NY vape shops, but everything in Manhattan is priced about double what you'd pay elsewhere.

I bet a Big Mac meal costs $18-20 there these days.

Have fun though!! Try and get some cloud pics in Times Square! :)

Scooby

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you thought your local B&M's were overpriced just wait till you see what NYC pricing looks like. Not that I've been to any NY vape shops, but everything in Manhattan is priced about double what you'd pay elsewhere.

I bet a Big Mac meal costs $18-20 there these days.

Have fun though!! Try and get some cloud pics in Times Square! :)
I'm From Nyc and I can agree with everything being overpriced. Cigarettes here are what $13-14 a pack now ? Not that it affects me anymore lol.

IX of XIII

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
We have 2 Henley Vaporiums here-as mentioned. We also have Vape NY in Midtown and the lower east side. If you want a great selection, we have 3 Beyond Vape locations-Midtown East Village and Williamsburg section of Brooklyn. There's also around 6 vape shops in Queens, one in The Bronx (that I know of) and a handful around Brooklyn. There's also one that I know of in Staten Island.

And a Big Mac meal in Manhattan is around $6.

Haadkoe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Can I get that with a large coke? :p

Ngkon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
We have 2 Henley Vaporiums here-as mentioned. We also have Vape NY in Midtown and the lower east side. If you want a great selection, we have 3 Beyond Vape locations-Midtown East Village and Williamsburg section of Brooklyn. There's also around 6 vape shops in Queens, one in The Bronx (that I know of) and a handful around Brooklyn. There's also one that I know of in Staten Island. And a Big Mac meal in Manhattan is around $6.

I went past the Midtown Beyond Vape but I couldn't go in, I was with my 9 year old daughter. It kind of looked like a hole in the wall, have you been inside? How was it?

Haadkoe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I <3 NY. *Sigh* I miss the Nasa parties, club vinyl, the limelight, twilo.... Buying vinyl at Satellite, Sonic Groove, Urban Jungle.. My 20's were the best damn blur evAr. Original NYC underground. Its allllll changed though. Stupid broken windows laws, ruining the fun for everyone except the rich.

...and now I'm paying $10 for a damn Big Mac. :(

(Sorry for the ot trip down memory lane.)

Ngkon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I <3 NY. Damn I miss the Nasa parties, club vinyl, the limelight, twilo.... Buying vinyl at Satellite, Sonic Groove, Urban Jungle.. My 20's were the best damn blur evAr. Original NYC underground. Its allllll changed though. Stupid broken windows laws, ruining the fun for everyone except the rich.

...and now I'm paying $10 for a damn Big Mac. :(

(Sorry for the ot trip down memory lane.)

Damn NASA , I haven't thought of that in years. My start was a Maskarave at the NY Coliseum. After that I was like Alice in Wonderland...down the rabbit hole! I'd go from Tunnel, Limelight, Webster Hall to the after parties in shitholes in Alphabet City and the meat packing district before it was the city's hot spot that it is now. Coming out into that bright sunlight like a vampire......ahh the good old days.

Haadkoe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Damn NASA , I haven't thought of that in years. My start was a Maskarave at the NY Coliseum. After that I was like Alice in Wonderland...down the rabbit hole! I'd go from Tunnel, Limelight, Webster Hall to the after parties in shitholes in Alphabet City and the meat packing district before it was the city's hot spot that it is now. Coming out into that bright sunlight like a vampire......ahh the good old days.

Funny thing is that chances are you and I have been in the same room countless times. :)

Ngkon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Funny thing is that chances are you and I have been in the same room countless times. :)

Very possible, I went to one at the Armory once. They had a food vendor there, probably for insurance reasons, and he says to me wow all these people and no one is eating, I am selling a lot of water though. He had no idea that no one was in their right mind to eat, I felt bad for him LOL

Scooby

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
We have 2 Henley Vaporiums here-as mentioned. We also have Vape NY in Midtown and the lower east side. If you want a great selection, we have 3 Beyond Vape locations-Midtown East Village and Williamsburg section of Brooklyn. There's also around 6 vape shops in Queens, one in The Bronx (that I know of) and a handful around Brooklyn. There's also one that I know of in Staten Island.

And a Big Mac meal in Manhattan is around $6.
Life made a little easier in Staten Island ? They have a location in Bk too but they're the most popular in Staten Island. In S.I there's also J&Avapes, planet of the vapes, Vapor Burst, and like 4 more that I don't remember

IX of XIII

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The Midtown Beyond Vape is nice. The St Mark's location is nicer. My personal favorite is their Williamsburg location.

Haadkoe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Very possible, I went to one at the Armory once. They had a food vendor there, probably for insurance reasons, and he says to me wow all these people and no one is eating, I am selling a lot of water though. He had no idea that no one was in their right mind to eat, I felt bad for him LOL
The Aromry was a good time. Hilarious about the vendor. I bet he made a killing on water, lol.

I dont miss those $5 20oz bottles, or the unscrupulous promoters who would shut off the faucets so you couldn't refill your own bottle, thus forcing you to keep buying more. So much for PLUR, lol.

Remember BTS? Did ya know that the feds ended up taking them down?

This was a good read: (.PDF)

Last edited:

scarecrowjenkins

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I popped in the Williamsburg Beyond Vape and i think it was their midtown location as well. Nice shops, real nice staff. Neither had a mechanical box which is what i wanted to treat myself to. Picked up a Dotmod friction fit drip tip, i'm enamored by them and now want them all haha.
I also stopped in a place called Brooklyn Vapors. Nice little shop, looked like they had a great selection of juice, but they only had the usual selection of Kanger/Aspire tanks and the usual suspects when it comes to vv/vw devices. The search continues!

IX of XIII

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I like Brooklyn Vaper! Did you go to the one on Kent by the water or on Graham ave?

I'm new to this forum and came across this thread. I own a Vape Shop in the Bronx called Urban Vape and we've been open for four months now. I'd like to think that our prices are reasonable so if anyone is interested or curious, please stop by 3615 East Tremont Ave Bronx, NY or call 917.634.9910. www.urbanvapebronx.com

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Welcome Lou and good luck with the new store !

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Looool funny

happy vaping

jayvape

Member For 4 Years
Hi there, been lurking up here for a few weeks..must say it's a great board with great info and knowledgeable members.
I'm from bronx new York and just weeks ago stopped by urban vape. First impression very cozy and friendly spot. I hunged out in there not too long. Brought 2 drip tips and a bottle of Ejuice. Prices reasonable.. The girl that was helping me was real friendly. I believe the other gentlemen I saw behind the counter was the owner and is probably Lou from above. He was helping a young couple building an rda.
Anyway I was just stopping in to show my support as a new vaporist and an New Yorker.
Thanks for reading everyone. Vape on!

Hi there, been lurking up here for a few weeks..must say it's a great board with great info and knowledgeable members.
I'm from bronx new York and just weeks ago stopped by urban vape. First impression very cozy and friendly spot. I hunged out in there not too long. Brought 2 drip tips and a bottle of Ejuice. Prices reasonable.. The girl that was helping me was real friendly. I believe the other gentlemen I saw behind the counter was the owner and is probably Lou from above. He was helping a young couple building an rda.
Anyway I was just stopping in to show my support as a new vaporist and an New Yorker.
Thanks for reading everyone. Vape on!

Thanks for stopping by and posting such a positive review! Yes that was me! I'm glad you had a good experience and hope to see you again.

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Thanks!!! Wish I joined this message board sooner, so much info and cool people!!!
I'm going to be in the city for a week in October. Hope to stop by a few shops. This will be my first "plane" trip with my vape gear. Hoping it goes smoothly and I'm not in "NEED" of a lot of stuff. But, I always find something I just "have" to have :)

I'm going to be in the city for a week in October. Hope to stop by a few shops. This will be my first "plane" trip with my vape gear. Hoping it goes smoothly and I'm not in "NEED" of a lot of stuff. But, I always find something I just "have" to have :)

Well make sure to stop by Urban Vape in the Bronx. I'm always eager to meet out of town vapers!

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
@Lou Viejo Are you easy to find from the train? I'm going to be in Midtown near Penn Station. I would love to make a trip out to see you.

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I used to hang out at the Beyond Vape in Midtown and on St. Mark's. Liked the S.M. store better... cool neighborhood atmosphere, and cheap falafel sandwiches across the street at Mamouns. Both places can have pretty high turnover at times, with the newer people not as good on technical questions. I'd avoid that by making sure the manager was in when I went.

I didn't feel I was paying that much of a premium buying in NYC. There's the regular B&M premium, but until I get to the point where I can build my own boxes, it's nice to have employees at a vape shop who know your face.

VU Sponsors