Become a Patron!

NRG Tank compatible coils

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i have a Vaporesso Revenger mini with the NRG tank. Do I have to use NRG COILS? can I use something different like a 1.5 ohm or would I need a different tank as well.

Thanks.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
i have a Vaporesso Revenger mini with the NRG tank. Do I have to use NRG COILS? can I use something different like a 1.5 ohm or would I need a different tank as well.

Thanks.
Most tanks are made for the coils for that particular tank only, but sometimes you can find other brands for other tanks that fit. But I have not heard of another coil in 1,5 ohm that will fit in the NRG tank. Best bet if you want a to use a 1,5 ohm coil is shop for another tank that comes with that resistance coil..

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks that’s kinda what I thought. Appreciation the response. Could you recommend a tank that would be able to use a coil above 1? Thanks

NineNine

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Most tanks are made for the coils for that particular tank only, but sometimes you can find other brands for other tanks that fit. But I have not heard of another coil in 1,5 ohm that will fit in the NRG tank. Best bet if you want a to use a 1,5 ohm coil is shop for another tank that comes with that resistance coil..
Agree with you.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Thanks.
All of the NRG Tanks take Smok Baby Beast coils. The highest ohm one of theirs that I know of is the .6 ohm V8 Q2. It has a range of 20-50 watts with a best of range of 30-40 watts.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
The Aspire Triton has an available 1.8 ohm coil, if that's what you're after, as well as the subohm coils.

The subtank mini has a great 1.5ohm OCC coil, also the Aspire Atlantis & Triton and tanks that use those coils like the Silo Beast which also has it's own 1.2ohm coil. The eGo one tank has a 1ohm coil.

Attachments

• upload_2017-12-27_7-38-1.png
    upload_2017-12-27_7-38-1.png
    353.8 KB · Views: 16

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks I ended up ordering a Nautilus 2 to see if I prefer the MTL to DL or at least be able to vape either way depending on my mood !!

VU Sponsors