Become a Patron!

Not sure how to find the best wattage for TFV12 coils

Cirenj

Member For 2 Years
I grabbed Q4 and T10 coils for my TFV12 Prince tank and not sure how to figure out what my best wattage is. I see the recommended wattage on the coil (80w-110w for my current coil T10) and right now I'm hitting 85watts and getting flavor, but how would I know what is ideal? Just depends on flavor?

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It really depends on your taste. There's no textbook setting to follow, if it tastes good to you at 50w or 150w, then it's the "ideal" setting for you.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
May not be a correct setting sometimes.. sometimes there is no wattage that produces a good vape with a build.... sometimes there is no build that produces a good vape in an atomizer... for every perfect result there are 10 people that will hate it.

I have yet to find a build or tank or RDA I like built for 30 watts or more. Many here can't get a good vape below 50watts.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Start low and work your way up is the proven way to find the correct wattage for coils. That is how I found out most of the coils I use work/taste best at 20-25% less than recommended wattage. You can probably disregard the building comment since you are using factory coils and no building taking place.

VU Sponsors