Become a Patron!

Not necessarily a recipe but i need some help with one

I'm getting into mixing and have bought pg/vg 30/70 and flavour apprentice apple pie the non dx one and vanilla bean ice cream (i chose these ones because i like them together and on there own irl) id like to know: Whether it was a good pick, what percentages should i use if i'm mixing them and what percentages there are good on their own

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm getting into mixing and have bought pg/vg 30/70 and flavour apprentice apple pie the non dx one and vanilla bean ice cream (i chose these ones because i like them together and on there own irl) id like to know: Whether it was a good pick, what percentages should i use if i'm mixing them and what percentages there are good on their own

Never tried the TFA VBIC alone but used in recipes normally 4-5%.
Although I don't have that Apple Pie I'd suggest also starting with around 5% to test.

JetVapE

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
TFA VBIC is a great flavor and is widely used in tons of different recipes. Some people also said that they tasted pepper in TFA VBIC however i have not yet experience that kind of issue. I really like the flavor even though i prefer capella my self cause its sweeter than the tfa version. I would start around 6-8% as a single flavor for the VBIC and 7% for the apple pie. (TFA) Apple pie is very weak for me, most of the time i used it around 10% as a single flavor. In a mix i would start with 3-4% VBIC and 6-8% Apple pie.

TFA VBIC is a great flavor and is widely used in tons of different recipes. Some people also said that they tasted pepper in TFA VBIC however i have not yet experience that kind of issue. I really like the flavor even though i prefer capella my self cause its sweeter than the tfa version. I would start around 6-8% as a single flavor for the VBIC and 7% for the apple pie. (TFA) Apple pie is very weak for me, most of the time i used it around 10% as a single flavor. In a mix i would start with 3-4% VBIC and 6-8% Apple pie.
how long should i steep for with 6mg and without?

JetVapE

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
how long should i steep for with 6mg and without?
It depends on your palate, some likes their flavor as a shake n vape but some do prefer steeping. I would try it as a shake n vape first and also leave some to steep for a week or two. Try testing the flavors out everyday to figure out your sweet spot. Custard and cream usually takes 2 weeks or more for the flavor to fully develop but it depends on how you like it. Some recipe doesn't need steeping and some does. Also, if you like throat hit I prefer not to steep. The steep time on 0mg and 6mg nicotine is the same cause it's not the nicotine that requires steeping, It's the flavors that requires steeping so that it would blend together with the pg and vg. Try the VBIC and Apple pie as a shake n vape first if you don't like it try steeping for 3 days. For this mix I usually like it after 3 days but it also depends on which flavoring am I using in the recipe.:D

It depends on your palate, some likes their flavor as a shake n vape but some do prefer steeping. I would try it as a shake n vape first and also leave some to steep for a week or two. Try testing the flavors out everyday to figure out your sweet spot. Custard and cream usually takes 2 weeks or more for the flavor to fully develop but it depends on how you like it. Some recipe doesn't need steeping and some does. Also, if you like throat hit I prefer not to steep. The steep time on 0mg and 6mg nicotine is the same cause it's not the nicotine that requires steeping, It's the flavors that requires steeping so that it would blend together with the pg and vg. Try the VBIC and Apple pie as a shake n vape first if you don't like it try steeping for 3 days. For this mix I usually like it after 3 days but it also depends on which flavoring am I using in the recipe.:D
oh so youve actually tried this before is it good?

VU Sponsors