Become a Patron!

Not hitting very hard?

crazysgt

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey fellas, was given this mech mod http://phimis.en.alibaba.com/produc...fairy_mod_wooden_fairy_mod_ready_to_ship.html cant find much info on it. I threw a rda from another mech out of my stock, hit the fire button, and took like 5 seconds for it to start vaporizing. Took the rda off, put on my other mech, fired up instantly and hit hard. Back onto the free one, same thing huge time delay before vapor? Take a look at the topcap from the link above, could that be the problem? Or is this thing just junk? Thanks

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Check ur battery
Check ur 510 connection
If it does work throw it far far away

VAPE ON

Get a different mech mod. that one is garbage and thats why its not working well. id recommend a rig reserve or limitless. if you want something cheaper then go with a praxis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crazysgt

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Kinda figured, now maybe give the wife to get another mod, maybe another v2 rig or infected. Thanks fellas

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thats strange.
Must have a hell of a voltage drop.

BigNasty said it, but a thorough cleaning of the threads and connections could help.

I had a Nemesis clone that hit like shit until I cleaned and polished it.

Last edited:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I would take it completely apart and start cleaning and inspecting pieces, you might have a piece of something causing it to arc or dumping the voltage into the body of the mod.

VU Sponsors