Become a Patron!

Not getting big clouds

Hey everyone, just got the Smok Majesty Mod Luxe Edition with the TFV12 Prince Sub-Ohm Tank, and using the T10 .012 Ohm Decuple Coil with the Bulb Glass. Juice I'm using is 70/30 with 3MG of nicotine. My problem is that I'm not getting anywhere near the clouds I see people get when reviewing this kit. Don't know what I'm doing wrong, would greatly appreciate any advice that I get. Also still new to this, only been vaping for a week and a half now, quit smoking cigs for this. Also vaping at 85 Watts.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Unless the vapor you are getting is truly anemic and does not satisfy your lungs (never mind your brain's visualization) do know that reviewers and others vaping on YT use a lot of tricks to get the amount of vapor they exhale to maximize for visual effect

How the lighting used hits the exhale, the sheer volume they are able to inhale, using max VG juices and other tricks can make the volume pretty impressive -

If you are otherwise satisfied with the vape, you might want to rethink why you are looking to fog up your surroundings, lol

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unless the vapor you are getting is truly anemic and does not satisfy your lungs (never mind your brain's visualization) do know that reviewers and others vaping on YT use a lot of tricks to get the amount of vapor they exhale to maximize for visual effect

How the lighting used hits the exhale, the sheer volume they are able to inhale, using max VG juices and other tricks can make the volume pretty impressive -

If you are otherwise satisfied with the vape, you might want to rethink why you are looking to fog up your surroundings, lol

Cloudz brah

I BAM

lexie3

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Max vg juice will boost this for sure. Wish it was the opposite lol, Im a flavor chaser and not into those clouds but prefer higher vg

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Max vg juice will boost this for sure. Wish it was the opposite lol, Im a flavor chaser and not into those clouds but prefer higher vg

Is this preference for the sweetness of the vg or the texture of the vg? I enjoy the smoothness of vg myself compared to pg's thinned out sharpness. Extra sweetness is nice for me too.

lexie3

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Is this preference for the sweetness of the vg or the texture of the vg? I enjoy the smoothness of vg myself compared to pg's thinned out sharpness. Extra sweetness is nice for me too.

I guess Im sensitive to the pg because at higher vg (80/20) I dont seem to cough. The sweetness is a bonus and the smoothness normally is as well but sometimes I just want that throat hit when Im craving a cigarette

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The sweetness is a bonus and the smoothness normally is as well but sometimes I just want that throat hit when Im craving a cigarette

Mhm. I too can understand needing that long draw & throat tickling. :) Used to do that with unfiltered Lucky Strikes many moon ago. It would really irk my stepdad of course, most anything I did irked him so I never bothered caring too much if my smoking bothered him. He told me I was his booze hound in that "he brought me up to sniff out a watering hole in even a dry town". There was a lot of feces he seemed full of at the time.

Later years after he had died a psychologist suggested to me, that through his own homosexuality my stepdad, was making me toughened up for the world. The family kind of suspected homosexuality of him, he was one of those loudly protesting all macho male long haul truckers. Oddly he took longer than most women to get ready to go, even merely to drive 1,000 miles or more. He needed to look "oh so prim and proper".

There was never any hm, untoward abuse, he only cursed and beat me senseless. After I turned thirteen I could smoke. That helped a bit too. It was especially satisfying to pick myself up and light up in his face after he'd kicked me down. Pal Mals, Lucky Strikes, eventually Marlboro 'Reds', then RYO. He had to smoke his Newports and Kools. I did try menthols, enjoyed them a bit but they were not my mainstay. Cloves were alright but a rare treat.

Now, I vape batches of 'Junky Juice'. "What'd I put in there? Hm, don't 'member, bout six different fruits, maybe a tea, coffee, some rum I think ... hmm, junky juice it is!" :) I also like a flavor from Vapor4Life, Chicago Classic Smoke. :D Nom Nom Nom. It's rather expensive though, need to holler at someone there and see if a bulk buy can be finagled. Originally became a Hawk Sauce addict too which kind of stunned me, menthol I like.

lexie3

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Mhm. I too can understand needing that long draw & throat tickling

Yep, That's what I guess I still need on occasion. I did start mixing some tobacco flavors which surprisingly enough to me, I really like. Seems to satisfy a craving for me. I always keep one of my mods set up with a tank full

I'm sorry you had to go through this when you were younger. I guess he was too busy compensating for himself to see what he was doing to you. Im glad you seem to realize it was all him and not you.

Now, I vape batches of 'Junky Juice'
FUnny you call it Junky Juice. I made labels for my DIY juices with this name on it. It covered the flavor of many juices I first attempted to make lol. Even when they got better, the name stuck.!

Now there is a clone recipe of Hawk Sauce, that taste pretty good, but I have no idea how close it is to the original
https://www.lediypourlesnuls.com/mt-baker-vapor-hawk-sauce/
I looked up Chicago Classic Smoke and the profile sounds good and similar to several I use.

VU Sponsors