Become a Patron!

Not getting a nicotine buzz

Does 6mg make you feel anything

• Total voters

DauntlessGman

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I just bought a vape, al 85 kit, and my friend filled my tank with some unicorn milk 6mg. I noticed after several puffs and time to wait, I never got a nicotine rush. Ive never smoked or done anything at all. Im under 20yrs of age fyi

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
So I just bought a vape, al 85 kit, and my friend filled my tank with some unicorn milk 6mg. I noticed after several puffs and time to wait, I never got a nicotine rush. Ive never smoked or done anything at all. Im under 20yrs of age fyi
Well if you never smoked then why are you vaping?

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
We do not vape for a buzz. Most of us were smokers, and the nicotine in the juice helped satisfy our crave for a cigarette.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As someone who has caught every buzz imaginable, I can tell you the nic buzz is a shitty buzz.

Oh and stop trolling.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I hear chewing on crayons and licking windows will give you a buzz...I miss my childhood.:wave:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nicotine relaxes ya if you are addicted to it. If not addicted to it not so much.

Why am i getting a bit of a glimmering of the anti vapings 'for the children' feeling?

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
At first, as a beginner of MTL vaping, I got a buzz when I first started, 12 mg nicotine. Then it goes away months, years later. Then my first RDAs at 6mg, that buzz came back. Then months, years later. No more buzz. I'm at 3mg, I won't do 0mg. I like low .05Ω - .08Ω unregulated builds, tasty juice, both flavor & clouds, and a light throat hit.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I never got a "buzz" from cigarettes, I got dizzy -- that's very different from a "buzz". Nobody gets a "buzz" from vaping, because the delivery/absorption is too slow -- it's not a recreational drug, it's a way to quit smoking, OR, get nicotine if you need it for some other reason -- notice I said "need it" -- because nicotine is not a recreational drug; it's a component of tobacco, but not the one responsible for the worst aspects of the addiction; it's a little bit of a myth that using nicotine helps you stop smoking -- some folks, it helps, mostly because they think it will -- they'll swear up and down they're addicted to it, and get mad if you tell them they really aren't. It helps a bit because we do have somewhat of an acclimated dependency on it, and removing it all at once does cause some discomfort, just like with caffeine.

If you want a buzz, drink alcohol, smoke (or vape) the green stuff, or do something else -- vaping nicotine is not intended for getting a buzz. If you keep trying to get a buzz from nicotine via vaping, you'll end up face down in the toilet, guaranteed. If you like puking, go for it.

Andria

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
ONLY KIDS want to get a BUZZ from vaping, mostly under the age of 18.

I remember a few years ago these dumb ass kids were smoking, and using the patch at the same time for that buzz.

Thread moved to the MUD PIT

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What is a nicotine buzz? Is it that nausea feeling you get from using too much?

Suggest if getting high is the goal there are better ways than vaping nicotine.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

DauntlessGman

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ONLY KIDS want to get a BUZZ from vaping, mostly under the age of 18.

I remember a few years ago these dumb ass kids were smoking, and using the patch at the same time for that buzz.

Thread moved to the MUD PIT
But there is a huge difference between the two. Vaping has 95-99% less carcinogens than cigarettes and really isn't any worse than the air we breathe. The only bad part can be the nicotine which is safe other than the fact that it can be addictive. People greatly compare it to caffeine because of the similarities

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
But there is a huge difference between the two. Vaping has 95-99% less carcinogens than cigarettes and really isn't any worse than the air we breathe. The only bad part can be the nicotine which is safe other than the fact that it can be addictive. People greatly compare it to caffeine because of the similarities
My point was they are over dosing them selves on nicotine for a buzz.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
And @DauntlessGman you never answered my question of why you want to vape if you never smoked?

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I never did like the nicotine buzz, dumbass me kept on smoking for waaaay too many years tho. The most recent nic buzz I got was when I was helping a guy set up his RDA, he failed to tell me it was 8mg nic juice I was vaping and I took like 3 huge vapes and felt like I was going to puke, got them cold sweats and had to put my head down for a few minutes until that shitty feeling went away :(

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I dont know.. 24 to 36mg nicotine would give him a hell of a buzz.. mind you, it would probably make him cough up a lung and puke all over himself, but if that is the desired effect, who am I to judge?

A much cheaper buzz with about the same effect would be holding your breath until you got dizzy and fell down.

Main point here.. you don't vape to get a buzz. You get sick and toss your cookies long before you get any kind of buzz effect.

Re Poll..
yes.. 6mg makes me cough, have a sore throat, and feel sick to my stomach. Mostly cough up a lung and sore throat. OH JOY!! Maybe I can get someone to whip me while I vape???

Last edited:

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

I was expecting to get a nicotine buzz from it, plus Mostly cause I just wanted to

If you never smoked then how do you know what a nicotine buzz even is, let alone if you want it?

I remember my fist nic buzz when I started smoking. It was combined with feeling light headed, dizzy and nauseous. Why the hell would you want to feel like puking?

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
To be dead honest, you will be better off using 0mg juice. Kind of like eating cake and ice cream with zero calories! In other words, you can vape all you want and not get the sick feeling.

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You should not be trying to get a nic buzz, like everyone else here has said. You should also NOT eat hemlock...just putting that out there since you don't seem to be the sharpest tool in the shed. Grow up.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If I vape my son's 6mg juice, I get a "buzz." I get lightheaded and dizzy and feel ill. From what I remember about smoking, that's pretty much the same buzz I got from cigs when I started out.

gonna-puke-smiley.png

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If I vape my son's 6mg juice, I get a "buzz." I get lightheaded and dizzy and feel ill. From what I remember about smoking, that's pretty much the same buzz I got from cigs when I started out.

gonna-puke-smiley.png

I just can't consider that a buzz... a buzz means you feel GOOD, not feel like barfing. That dizzy feeling.... it's somehow different from "just nicotine" than when it was "nicotine plus eleventy-thousand toxins", and not nearly as enjoyable -- to me, it's the warning sign that whatever I'm vaping, I better back off or the next sensation won't be NEARLY as pleasant: sharp abdominal pains; nausea; cold sweats and jitters; barfing. Yeah I think I could live without THOSE sensations for the rest of my life!

But maybe a masochist enjoys them, who knows.

Andria

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never got the nic buzz th8ng.. maybe when I started smoking at 10 I did... now at 51 all I get from too much nic is a queezy tummy and too little results in chain vaping.

Never understood why people like getting drunk either. . What's the draw to hangovers and puking.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

DauntlessGman

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
After that tank was empty I started using a 3mg juice and 3 days later my body stopped rejecting the nicotine so I've been feeling it a little

VU Sponsors