Become a Patron!

Not everyone drips...right ?

So its like this...I have a slew of tanks. I never caught on to dripping. Why? Just more stuff to carry for 1. Sloppy for 2.
Vaping on the go, which my life is pretty busy, is the norm for me. And I enjoy it !

So the problem I have in the industry is "why does every bottle come with a dropper in the cap"?
I mean seriously! I have top fills. The standard for tanks now days. So why am I buying empty squeeze bottles to put juice in all the time ? In a cost point of view, it would be alot cheaper to not sell me a dropper with every bottle. Most friends who drip are using squeeze bottles anyway. And the end result, over a period of time, there's more glass tubes in my trash can than in a crack house!
I feel its a ridiculous waste of money to have a dropper in "every" damn bottle!

Am I crazy here or what ??

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Not every juice company does it. My suggestion is to find one who uses plastic bottles. That said, my favorite company uses glass, too. :cry:

hunterws

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cross contamination purposes. Purity.
As well, when ordered in masses from China, they are pennies a piece.
My issue would be; shipping costs. (weight)

Every component can be recycled, not that big of a deal. You're crazy :tantrum:

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I have 3 bottles with droppers out of the 100+ I've bought over the years...but I've been using Vape Wild for almost as long as I have been vapping

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
All of the atomizers I own are original RDAs from known top brands, and I never used any of my RDAs with coils that weren't custom built (from the ground up, by me or by the shopkeeper at the local vape shop). In fact I have never vaped on anything but RDAs excepting a single small puff from a small (2 milliliter) tank only one time.

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Companies would lose money if they didn't provide droppers. Where as if they include them as a standard, anyone can use them anyway. Why cut a piece of the community out when everyone can use the bottles regardless of if you need the dropper or not?
That's like me being peeved by cars that have automatic transmission and also come with an e-break... I don't use em, doubt too any people in Miami use em, so why include them in cars sold in Miami?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have top fill tanks and bottles with droppers and have never had a problem filling my tanks. What makes me nuts are the stupid tops they use on 120ml tanks. THOSE suckers are huge and almost impossible to fill my tanks without spilling some into the chimney or down the side of the tank.

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
When I fill a "30ml" glass bottle from a 30ml plastic bottle I end up with a few ml left in the plastic bottle... makes me think glass bottles aren't really 30mls

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
When I fill a "30ml" glass bottle from a 30ml plastic bottle I end up with a few ml left in the plastic bottle... makes me think glass bottles aren't really 30mls

Maybe it's like how glue doesn't stick to the inside of the bottle. :D

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I only drip to test my juice mixes.
I use RTA's and squonk.

Not really interested in RDTA's either.

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I agree, not being a dripper, I have no need for droppers. In fact, they are usually harder to use than the built-in dropper on plastic bottoles for some tanks I use.

I also hate the clear hard plastic bottles (PET). I prefer the cloudy soft ones (LDPE). I understand that the clear plastic and the glass look better for marketing purposes, but for practicality, the soft, cloudy bottles are the best IMHO.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
And anyone who finds some problem with using an RDA... don't ever, ever vape with one; you'll get so spoiled by the excellent flavor, you won't be able to go back to your "convenient" (hah) tanks. ;)

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And anyone who finds some problem with using an RDA... don't ever, ever vape with one; you'll get so spoiled by the excellent flavor, you won't be able to go back to your "convenient" (hah) tanks. ;)

Andria
Squonking is superior to dripping.
All the flavor a most of a days worth of juice without touching a bottle of juice.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
All the flavor a most of a days worth of juice without touching a bottle of juice.

^^^^^^^ A+

And OP you are not :crazy:

Those drippers are a PITA for RTAs and squonkers

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

It's really all in how deep the well is. When the well holds 2.5ml, it might as well be a mini-tank... but with all the flavor of an RDA. :)

Andria

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
"why does every bottle come with a dropper in the cap"?

Because you are purchasing from the only company out there still using them?

In all my years I have got glass dropper bottles from one supplier. And they quit using them once they found plastic drippers that worked with their high VG liquids.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Not really. I like having the option of dripping multiple different juices directly onto the same coils to create a cocktail the flavor of which I find to be more smooth/balanced compared to when vaping them separately, and, especially when I'm out on the road and traveling (sort of) lightly, to more conveniently change flavors to prevent my taste buds from numbing out towards the end of the day as well as to adjust the nic level a little bit occasionally when needed.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not really. I like having the option of dripping multiple different juices directly onto the same coils to create a cocktail the flavor of which I find to be more smooth/balanced compared to when vaping them separately, and, especially when I'm out on the road and traveling (sort of) lightly, to more conveniently change flavors to prevent my taste buds from numbing out towards the end of the day as well as to adjust the nic level a little bit occasionally when needed.
You can still drip into a squonkified RDA.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You can still drip into a squonkified RDA.
I know. But if you drip into it all the time then the fact that it's squonkified no longer necessarily always makes it superior, as it also depends on what kind of a mod you prefer to carry around with you at what particular locations, i.e. quad battery mod for me is usually more important than a squonk, and that is still when I'm not vaping my far superior Purge Mods Maelstrom. :D

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I didn't want to use a dripper for years, because of possible leaks and not being able to keep a mod in my pocket..
I finally got my first RDA 2 years ago and never looked back
For my vape style, nothing beats an RDA. I vape both mtl and DL and have rdas for both. I do keep tanks but mostly for travel I use a squonk box if I'm going to be out and about all day. 90% of the time it's a dripper... With needle tipped, unicorn bottles or a squonk mod.

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've been dripping for years. The igow was my first. Couple of years after that they started releasing them subtanks like the Atlantis and the kanger subtank and I got those but they were shelved quick as hell... decided after a few more tanks and a couple rtas I just wouldn't bother anymore... dripping to me is the best way to vape. I've never tried a squonk though, kind of skeptical I can find one that can provide the same experience as like a scndrl or subzero or any of the other higher end tubes I enjoy... maybe one day I will try.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've been dripping for years. The igow was my first. Couple of years after that they started releasing them subtanks like the Atlantis and the kanger subtank and I got those but they were shelved quick as hell... decided after a few more tanks and a couple rtas I just wouldn't bother anymore... dripping to me is the best way to vape. I've never tried a squonk though, kind of skeptical I can find one that can provide the same experience as like a scndrl or subzero or any of the other higher end tubes I enjoy... maybe one day I will try.

Lol, I have a goon on my copper overdose and a goon on my dna200 squonk box.
I have the same build in each one, and the vape is different. Both are equally good but still different. I tend to reach for the mech at home and the box when I'm going to be out.

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Lol, I have a goon on my copper overdose and a goon on my dna200 squonk box.
I have the same build in each one, and the vape is different. Both are equally good but still different. I tend to reach for the mech at home and the box when I'm going to be out.
That's a whole other thing I've tried a bunch of regulated mods like back in the day the mvp 2.0 up to dna200 mods and I can't really enjoy them as well as a mech. Someone was trying to teach me that you could program your DNA to vape like a mech by giving it a boost or something like a mech would hit but it got annoying so I traded it for a rig mod I think last year or the one before I don't remember but I decided to give up on those too. Only regulated I really ever enjoyed was the hexohm but it crapped out on me and I never did that lifetime warrantee thing though I probably should.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That's a whole other thing I've tried a bunch of regulated mods like back in the day the mvp 2.0 up to dna200 mods and I can't really enjoy them as well as a mech. Someone was trying to teach me that you could program your DNA to vape like a mech by giving it a boost or something like a mech would hit but it got annoying so I traded it for a rig mod I think last year or the one before I don't remember but I decided to give up on those too. Only regulated I really ever enjoyed was the hexohm but it crapped out on me and I never did that lifetime warrantee thing though I probably should.

I would definitely fix the hex. It's one of my favorite regulated mods. I've been a regulated user since day1. Granted the power has changed alot, but I quit smoking on a provari 2.5/kfun setup. Since then moved up with the technology.
It is true that you can set all of that with the DNAs but in my opinion the vape is still different than a mechmod. Even putting the same build with same settings, mechmods just deliver power differently, at least the feel they do. thing is I don't prefer one over the other. For me it's more of right tool for right job. My mechs have more or less become stay home pieces though, mostly so that I don't have to bring batteries around with me.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I detest dripping

VU Sponsors