Become a Patron!

not about JH thread, its just a whine about whatever you want and stupid ass picts thread

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
why-are-the-most-offensive-people-also-the-most-easily-offended-fffe4.png

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
why do people keep bumping it, its like egging someone on.....

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
No, not really. Not everyone. Like any train wreck, some just can't keep themselves from it, while others, sit in traffic, just wishing it would end and they could get to where they're needed.

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
while others, sit in traffic, just wishing it would end and they could get to where they're needed.

Hmmm, where are these "others" going? Really , there are dozens of posts every minute of the day, but seems like some go "looking" for possible trouble so they can join in on the ugliness.

You dont have to click on the thread. I know, sometimes it just sort of peak the interest, but if its bullshit, I just click off cause I know its just "bait" , and excuse to sort of "gather the lynch mob" or " gather the villagers" to sort of gang up on.

While many of the threads are posted with the hopes of starting something, again... why do people take the bait?

Cause admit it, its fun to be on the "bully" end of it, shame, shame shame.....on us

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hmmm, where are these "others" going? Really , there are dozens of posts every minute of the day, but seems like some go "looking" for possible trouble so they can join in on the ugliness.

You dont have to click on the thread. I know, sometimes it just sort of peak the interest, but if its bullshit, I just click off cause I know its just "bait" , and excuse to sort of "gather the lynch mob" or " gather the villagers" to sort of gang up on.

While many of the threads are posted with the hopes of starting something, again... why do people take the bait?

Cause admit it, its fun to be on the "bully" end of it, shame, shame shame.....on us
Is correct, I don't have to click, but even in areas where people think the rules don't apply, they actually do. In THIS particular area, people most certainly tend to get out of hand. I will agree that it's bullshit, but I'm not the one that started this "click bait", nor do I continue to antagonize. I monitor situations, because it's part of what I do here.

ADMIT that it's FUN to be a bully?? FUN??? No. I think bullies are mean, heartless people that have major problems with insecurities of their own, so they do what they know how to do by belittling others to somehow feel more powerful. I think it's sad, really.

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I think bullies are mean, heartless people that have major problems with insecurities of their own, so they do what they know how to do by belittling others to somehow feel more powerful. I think it's sad, really.

Exactly.....

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I so confused ..
seriously

which one is it?
Is correct, I don't have to click, but even in areas where people think the rules don't apply, they actually do. In THIS particular area, people most certainly tend to get out of hand. I will agree that it's bullshit, but I'm not the one that started this "click bait", nor do I continue to antagonize. I monitor situations, because it's part of what I do here.

ADMIT that it's FUN to be a bully?? FUN??? No. I think bullies are mean, heartless people that have major problems with insecurities of their own, so they do what they know how to do by belittling others to somehow feel more powerful. I think it's sad, really.
Exactly.....

do you enjoy being the mean bully? is that what it is?
I can sort of see that.
I mean, I was bullied as a kid, so as an adult I try NOT to be a bully because I remember how much it sucked.
some people who were bullied as kids feel like by being the bully as adults they are righting the wrong that was done to them when they were younger.

I guess I just got over it and found more constructive ways to let it go.

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I so confused ..
seriously

which one is it?

do you enjoy being the mean bully? is that what it is?
I can sort of see that.
I mean, I was bullied as a kid, so as an adult I try NOT to be a bully because I remember how much it sucked.
some people who were bullied as kids feel like by being the bully as adults they are righting the wrong that was done to them when they were younger.

I guess I just got over it and found more constructive ways to let it go.

the second one.....

So are you saying that in your whole life , you have never ever ridiculed, put down, etc anyone in your whole life? Never as a kid did you point, nudge, giggle etc? If so , than I salute you.

(PS, im really not trying to start something with you, Ive seen you around and never had any problems with you. You seem a decent pleasant person )

As kids we all go thru some sort of trying to "belong" stages. Many make mistakes and we try to make up for it, some never do realize it and go on with their mistakes.

I was on the being bullied end from time to time, and admit in my child days, I found my self being sucked into some mean moments with others because of that whole "group thing".... But I felt guilty after and talked about it with the others and either I stayed friends or didnt.

I wrote "shame on us" so I would not come off as being so perfect or pointing fingers.....

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
im going to say this as simple as possible, you can tell @f1r3b1rd that she likes to start shit, if you go back a few pages youll see how she HATES bullies and talks down to them and then couple posts above saying its fun to bully people. She seems like she is out of her mind honestly. Posting stupid ass pictures BUMPING this when she hasnt done shit in this topic for what a month? Yeah shes a problem maker, its clear that she is.

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
Its my thread, I started it, so I can post when and what I like.
youre just promoting me you know that right? Like youre not doing me any harm.....your basically trolling YOUR thread bumping it for nonsense pictures. You started a thread about me, at least if your going to post; instead of boosting your post count; make it COUNT! You have so many friggen issues. Started a post talking shit, to post dumb images. Someone needs a life

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Darn, forgot there is no mail today...

Anticipating couple things I traded for, used , older stuff, but exciting never the less.
df2089b7256297dd4c5149e88e21ecdb.jpg

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
JH is my initials, wtf

Haha above me, I know that girl er uhm I mean guy

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors