Become a Patron!

not about JH thread, its just a whine about whatever you want and stupid ass picts thread

PIERCEGAUGE

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Still appreciate the love @RatRacer !!!other than that... I'm done... this is all some ridiculousness ...

Last edited:

jimbodaddy74

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Still appreciate the love @RatRacer !!!

@skt239 , what the hell are u talking about?? You seem like your the only one with a big mouth?? Did I slight you or say something to u?? I changed my damn post by u whined and tried to get at me... I was a member... Lost my act name and password and had to sign up again a few weeks ago... and yes, I went right to this thread... Bc a friend of mine said something so I had to see it for myself... Guess only thing worse than what I do, IS WHAT YOU DO!!
Damn WiFi Fighters!!!!
Gotta love em... I changed my comments, was basically just saying how ridiculous it is that it's all this drama n arguing, and BOOOM!! You show up @skt239 and just solidify what I said...
file.php

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
@Jai Haze is alright.

I have been watching his reviews to get more entries to this $1000 contest that you'd have to have a mental disorder to not try to win

https://vapel1fe.com/pages/contest

If you don't fuckin like the dude you'd be TAKING money from him = that's a win
If you do like him you'd be winning a contest that he created for you = that's a win

You really can't lose!

While watching his reviews to get more entries I figured out that he's an decent guy.
I knew that already but I confirmed my suspicions that he ain't the asshole that you all think he is.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You really think Roxy is gone because of one bad review? You might as well give it up right now.

If he never posted again she wouldn't come back and you have to see that she left all of you.

She didn't leave him, She left all of you (us).

You bought your Boreas RTA (I bought 3) You bought your Merlin RTA (I didn't like that one either @Jai Haze ;)) and her work here is done.

Suckers.

Pipug

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, that's 2 forums Roxy is gone from. I sure don't know the whole story behind either, but, Roxy did use some nasty names @Jai Haze before she left. She was also told she could come back to ECF, but chose NOT to. So, I don't see the whole issue as being Jai's fault. Act like a grown up and you'll get treated like one. JMHO....And if you can't stand the fire, get the hell out of the kitchen. Apparently, that's what Roxy chose to do. That's not on ANYONE at either forum, really.

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
Well, that's 2 forums Roxy is gone from. I sure don't know the whole story behind either, but, Roxy did use some nasty names @Jai Haze before she left. She was also told she could come back to ECF, but chose NOT to. So, I don't see the whole issue as being Jai's fault. Act like a grown up and you'll get treated like one. JMHO....And if you can't stand the fire, get the hell out of the kitchen. Apparently, that's what Roxy chose to do. That's not on ANYONE at either forum, really.
ty @Pipug The worse part is the names SHE started with is what fired me up. I almost wanted to make another video ripping her tank apart. I thought I was pretty light on it. I could have def been a shit load more assholey with it

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
@Jai Haze is alright.

I have been watching his reviews to get more entries to this $1000 contest that you'd have to have a mental disorder to not try to win

https://vapel1fe.com/pages/contest

If you don't fuckin like the dude you'd be TAKING money from him = that's a win
If you do like him you'd be winning a contest that he created for you = that's a win

You really can't lose!

While watching his reviews to get more entries I figured out that he's an decent guy.
I knew that already but I confirmed my suspicions that he ain't the asshole that you all think he is.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You really think Roxy is gone because of one bad review? You might as well give it up right now.

If he never posted again she wouldn't come back and you have to see that she left all of you.

She didn't leave him, She left all of you (us).

You bought your Boreas RTA (I bought 3) You bought your Merlin RTA (I didn't like that one either @Jai Haze ;)) and her work here is done.

Suckers.
thank you 510. Thank you. I am not that bad as what people make me out to be. Its just some people cant get my realism and prefer me to put icing on cake. Ill eat the damn cake. Its funny she hasnt been on here since June 13.

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
Now do a 50% off store wide sale JAI
Come on men

VAPE ON
thats deep, want me to go bankrupt? I can do 50% off some juices for tomorrow only. Of course thatll hurt but ill do it for X amount of time

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello Darlin'! Nice to see you over here ^.~

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ty @Pipug The worse part is the names SHE started with is what fired me up. I almost wanted to make another video ripping her tank apart. I thought I was pretty light on it. I could have def been a shit load more assholey with it
I fucking LOVE my Boreas. It changed Vaping for me. If you wick it right and fill it right it won't leak. I'd given up on tanks being able to satisfy me and figured I'd just drip forever.

The Boreas is a good tank, especially for the price. I just ordered 2 more from eciggity since they're $20 with the "JULY20" code.

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That is not @Mikhail Naumov. Mikhail would never type like that, he doesn't use terms like "u". He'll write out the whole word and use proper grammar.

I'm friends with the Serbian, he can be abrasive, but he's really a nice guy.

And how is everyone today ?

My ex is from that area of world and yes. they can be abrasive . My ex is a great guy to know, but not to be married to... Too many sexist old world hang ups.

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
I fucking LOVE my Boreas. It changed Vaping for me. If you wick it right and fill it right it won't leak. I'd given up on tanks being able to satisfy me and figured I'd just drip forever.

The Boreas is a good tank, especially for the price. I just ordered 2 more from eciggity since they're $20 with the "JULY20" code.
I didnt think I mentioned the boreas. We are talking different animals here. I am talking about the merlin

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I didnt think I mentioned the boreas. We are talking different animals here. I am talking about the merlin

Yeah I was thinking about this post:

she ASSUMEd I showed her email to people when all I did was screenshot the email that was sent to me FROM CHINA named Ally. Apparently she has multiple personality disorder or something; telling me that was her. Then it wasnt, I have no idea. See the whole story is all there when you go look at the forum. I know you know alot of the story as you were the initial commentator on this whole fiasco. Fact of the matter is Roxy has some serious issues and started a storm. I fought back (you know that) and she didnt expect that as GrimGreen also made comments on the boreas and how it was subpar. He got attacked here and he didnt respond, I did.

I'm tired and I quoted one post thinking of the other. LOLZ

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Jai Haze is ___________

Fill in what you think you should.

I will start

JaiHaze is a mean and rude person.

giphy.gif

He is a childish freaking poser who get pissed off when someone posts the TRUTH that proves him wrong and how he is using the Deeming Regulations to make money off people. Going to charge call it a raffle not a giveaway/ He gets mad and ejects you from the groups and his poor excuse for a forum so you can't respond to his whiney ass bullshit response. That is real mature! Hah............

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
four month old post, you werent saying that when you were winning shit now were you Steve??? Nope. You didnt prove anyone wrong, you wanna see the post you made WHERE you are a condescending fuckhead? Here we go http://forum.vapel1fe.com/topic/563-starting-to-build/. I kicked you from the forum because all you did was whine like a little bitch. Your posts YOU state how smart you are. No one prove me wrong man, I have the WHOLE CHAT on facebook lemme post that as well! We follow rules which is why we charge, sorry you feel entitled to winning shit for FREE when you dont deserve anything. Lets do the whole conversation so they see your responses and threats tough guy.

I have pictures of the whole facebook chat, due to his last name being in it ill not post it

Last edited:

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
I guess Jai stopped giving Steve free shit, so the bromance is over, and now Steve will bring the drama back here, that's the way I see it anyway,
NAILED IT!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I post that companies are charging only the winners and you go off like a little baby. Remove me from the Facebook group so I could not respond, Deleted my account at your store and your forum. Forget that you said I should come to your store in person? Yeah real mature and I told you it will be posted how you acted. ALL I SAID WAS MANY COMPANIES ARE ONLY CHARGING THE WINNERS. You started this...................

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
He wants you to pay to post picture of your win on his piss ass excuse for a forum!

SerenityM

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@Jai Haze I honestly think this guy isn't worth your time.. All he did was cause a headache in the forum making other members feel uncomfortable and even angry. I have private messages I was sent with the complaints! I was being as friendly I ask can to him trying to explain that he really needs to be kinder, but all he would say is that I am attacking him (he plays victim). I like how he is talking bad about the forum when he was so upset because he got banned lol oh and members got extra things when they pay... Steve got the membership free, because he was there when the forum started. So I don't know why he is complaining. Maybe because it was removed when he was being ungrateful and rude and a problem starter? Hmm maybe
When he talks to you about the online store it's to complain about prices or talk about how he gets it at better places..what does he not think you won't get irritated? Lol Even I was annoyed.
Then we have the contest.. He doesn't like the way you are doing it, because he has to pay a dollar to enter. No he just wants to cause a migraine and win free stuff. Very nice! Everyone....Jai has been trying to see if he can do the contest free and just charge the winner a dollar. Of course he is being overly cautious he has a buisness and his employees livelyhood to think about!
Steve may call me names or say I am just another follower of Jai's blah blah blah. Lol I don't mind. People that know me know that I am an honest good person. Now as for him, from what I see he is not nice and he is greedy.
So I think that about covers it here. Hopefully you don't give him anymore of your time Jai. He is finally gone and not causing issues. Thanks for reading everyone.. oh and good luck with him Vaping Underground members! Lol

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
Whiskey you nailed it, this guy is a fucken troll. I have the whole conversation between us on Facebook where he goes on to talk shit; lets post that up since he is trying to complain that he is mistreated.Shot-1.jpg Shot-2.jpg shot-3.jpg shot-4.jpg shot-5.jpg

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
Steve may call me names or say I am just another follower of Jai's blah blah blah. Lol I don't mind. People that know me know that I am an honest good person. Now as for him, from what I see he is not nice and he is greedy.
So I think that about covers it here. Hopefully you don't give him anymore of your time Jai. He is finally gone and not causing issues. Thanks for reading everyone.. oh and good luck with him Vaping Underground members! Lol
@SMOKIE met you face to face he can validate all of this and prove your genuine

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I post that companies are charging only the winners and you go off like a little baby. Remove me from the Facebook group so I could not respond, Deleted my account at your store and your forum. Forget that you said I should come to your store in person? Yeah real mature and I told you it will be posted how you acted. ALL I SAID WAS MANY COMPANIES ARE ONLY CHARGING THE WINNERS. You started this...................
Really.....calm the fuck down, do some research, the way contests are trending now a days is because of FDA regs, Stop with the whining already, your shit is getting old.

PIERCEGAUGE

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
He is a childish freaking poser who get pissed off when someone posts the TRUTH that proves him wrong and how he is using the Deeming Regulations to make money off people. Going to charge call it a raffle not a giveaway/ He gets mad and ejects you from the groups and his poor excuse for a forum so you can't respond to his whiney ass bullshit response. That is real mature! Hah............
Those are pretty harsh words @SteveS45!!!
For real @JaiHaze has done so much for so many people!! He's helped me out when I couldn't afford stuff... He's lowered prices lower than what he even paid for them so that I could afford vape gear that I really wanted... I got robbed all my vape gear (and other stuff) but @JaiHaze offered immediately ,to send me brand new gear so I wouldn't be without and I could start my collection again.... Does that sound like a greedy, money hungry, or selfish person to anyone?????
The exact opposite!!! He's one of the few people who has money and a business who will actually go out of his way to help if he can....
Why your starting all this nonsense months later in this thread, is beyond me... all bc if having to pay $1..... come on!!! I kno for a fact you've won stuff from Vapel1fe and never complained then.... You gotta grow up bro... Not everybody is out to get you... But to sit and bash someone over a dollar seems like maybe your the childish one.... That's keeping it real...

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
Those are pretty harsh words @SteveS45!!!
For real @JaiHaze has done so much for so many people!! He's helped me out when I couldn't afford stuff... He's lowered prices lower than what he even paid for them so that I could afford vape gear that I really wanted... I got robbed all my vape gear (and other stuff) but @JaiHaze offered immediately ,to send me brand new gear so I wouldn't be without and I could start my collection again.... Does that sound like a greedy, money hungry, or selfish person to anyone?????
The exact opposite!!! He's one of the few people who has money and a business who will actually go out of his way to help if he can....
Why your starting all this nonsense months later in this thread, is beyond me... all bc if having to pay $1..... come on!!! I kno for a fact you've won stuff from Vapel1fe and never complained then.... You gotta grow up bro... Not everybody is out to get you... But to sit and bash someone over a dollar seems like maybe your the childish one.... That's keeping it real...
couldnt agree more my man. Its funny too because when you look at the conversation he had with me, really started off the FIRST response to me calling me a dick. People all here have seen my generosity and how much I do to help other people which is why people arent bashing me calling me names. Childish antics, comparing to other sites all the time and trying to make other people feel shitty cause hes a miserable ass person

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I posted a simple statement that most companies only charge the winner and Jai Haze started this shit because that is the way he deals with something he doesn't like. When I tried to respond to his tirade I found i couldn't because he removed me from the FB group. The Truth bothers him.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
I posted a simple statement that most companies only charge the winner and Jai Haze started this shit because that is the way he deals with something he doesn't like. When I tried to respond to his tirade I found i couldn't because he removed me from the FB group. The Truth bothers him.
Jai is a vendor, and was not sure how to go about charging because the new laws are lacking details about contest giveaways. As a vendor on Facebook I would have deleted you too. Vendors do not want Bullshit crap on their page. If a person does not like the terms of a giveaway then do not enter!
Jai has now changed any giveaways in this forum that only the winners will have to pay, but he can do what he likes in other places.

unnamed (7)cvbbnytg.jpg

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor

Bro NO ONE is on your side. Stop playing victim, grab your crotch and man the fuck up. Smokie pointed it out as did whiskey and ooooo just about everyone that responded. A male drama queen

VU Sponsors