Become a Patron!

Northland Vapor Company - Foggy Morning (3 Flavours) & Flavor Menu (2 Flavours)

timwis

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Vaping Underground members, In this review i take a look at 3 flavours from the Foggy Morning Vapor Line and 2 flavours from the Northland Flavor menu which are manufactured by the Northland Vapor Company. The 3 Foggy Morning flavours & 2 Flavor Menu flavours were supplied for the purpose of this review by Jason from the Northland Vapor Company.

https://northlandvapor.com/

Northland Vapor Company are an e-liquid Manufacturer and distributor based in Fargo, North Dakota and supply many of there own e-liquids as well as distributing e-liquids for other company's. As well as e-liquids they also sell some bits of hardware and apparel. They also have great time limited deals popping up and offer military discount which is always good to see.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Below is the "About Us" section taken from their website:

ABOUT US

OUR COMPANY

At Northland Vapor Company, we believe that there is a huge void in the highly competitive electronic cigarette market. Generally, there is a trade-off when it comes to e-Liquids; quality of ingredients suffers with most cheap brands, but not with us.

At Northland we do things a bit differently. We source top-quality, raw materials to make premium e-Liquid, while still being a cost-effective alternative to smoking cigarettes, and remaining highly competitive to other e-Liquid companies.

We are a mostly family owned, family ran American company. Based out of Fargo, North Dakota, we are able to offer you high quality e-Liquid that is genuinely quality, and not too costly. Being geographically centrally located helps save you money on shipping costs too.

Aside from our already low prices, we offer constant deals in rotation over on our deals page, which you can check out anytime. Chances are, we're running a sale on our already low priced 120mL bottles.

Love to blow clouds but hate spending $25 or more per 30mL a bottle to do so? Trying to find Nic Salt e-Liquids but don't want to buy disposable pods? You're not alone, and you don't have to throw away another disposable cartridge or pay those outrageous prices anymore.

WELCOME TO THE NORTHLAND

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOGGY MORNING

The Foggy Morning Vapor line are inspired by locations known for Foggy conditions and consists of 8 interesting flavours which have a ratio of 80VG/20PG. One size is available which is 120ml (chubby Gorilla bottle) but at a price which is the equivalent to 60ml from most manufacturers. They are available as 0mg (TPD Compliant), 3mg and 6mg nicotine strengths, the flavours in the line are the following:

EMERALD CITY
AVALON PENINSULA
PO VALLEY
GRAND BANKS
SWISS PLATEAU
MOOSE PEAK
ATACAMA COAST
POINT REYES

I was sent 3 of the flavours to try and give my thoughts on, the flavours i received were:

MOOSE PEAK

ATACAMA COAST

POINT REYES

NORTHLAND FLAVOR MENU

The Northland Vapor Menu is Northland Vapors main line and consists of 13 flavours which have varying ratios but are all high in VG, the two flavours i received were both 81VG/19PG. The e-liquids come in 2 different size Gorilla bottles which are 30ml and 120ml. This line of e-liquids have a wide choice of nicotine strength options which are 0mg (TPD Compliant), 1.5mg, 3mg, 6mg, 9mg, 12mg, 18mg and 24mg, the flavours in the line are the following:

NUTS & CREAM
JUNGLE N°4
BLU RAZZZ
PINK LEMONADE
M3
LOOPIES
GENERALLY FRUITY
MINT CHIP
EARL GREY TEA
555 TOBACCO
TANGERINE DREAM
CUKE MOJITO
PINEAPPLE UPSIDE-DOWN FACE

I was sent 2 of the flavours to try and give my thoughts on, the flavours i received were:

NUTS & CREAM

555 TOBACCO

Review Continued Below:

timwis

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Review Continued:

Testing Equipment

All 5 flavours i received came in 120ml Gorilla bottles and had a nicotine strength of 3mg, i am not sure if they were ready steeped but they were 1 week in transit and left another 3 weeks before using, i tested the flavours on 2 different set-ups.

The first set-up was the Vandyvape Paradox RDA on the Desire Design Rage using a fused clapton with 3.0 inner ID 26ga*3+38ga Ni80 4 Wraps with a resistance of 0.2ohm which for me came out at 0.21ohm at 50W.

The second set-up was the Vapefly Horus RTA on the Sigelei Evaya using a Staged Fused Clapton 2x28 Kanthal Cores, 40 N80 Binding, 26 N80 staged heating wire, 3.0mmID, 5/6 wraps 0.30ohm resistance at 45W.

The cotton used was jellyfish.

Pictures of equipment used but not at the time of testing.

My Experience Trying The E-liquids

MOOSE PEAK
https://northlandvapor.com/collections/f...ak-eliquid

On opening the bottle the aroma was a pretty even balance of Strawberries and Banana. The inhale see's Strawberry has the primary flavour with Banana complimenting it well, the custard was very much in the background and light on the Vanilla more like a cream to be honest but it smooths the overall flavour out nicely. The exhale see's the Banana grow in confidence towards the back-end leaving me with a well balanced creamy Strawberry and Banana aftertaste. Not the strongest in flavours but very nicely balanced.

SCORE 8.5/10

ATACAMA COAST
https://northlandvapor.com/collections/f...st-eliquid

The aroma of this one is strong and very pleasant, a gorgeous Strawberry with a candy background. This will score quite high despite losing a mark for tasting different from the description. The e-liquid is supposed to be a Strawberry and Kiwi Custard but no Custard detected and just a hint of Kiwi on the exhale. The inhale see's Strawberry up front and one of the nicest Strawberry flavours i have had, the background is like a sweet Cotton Candy. The Exhale stays the same but Kiwi does become evident but it's very subtle, the aftertaste is sweet Strawberry which lingers pleasantly in the mouth for longer than usual.

SCORE 8.5/10

POINT REYES
https://northlandvapor.com/collections/f...es-eliquid

Aroma, inhale, exhale and aftertaste consistent throughout. peaches and Tangerines are very evident and have their own identity while working well together. Cream isn't so much in the background, while being light the cream isn't shy more of a spray cream than a thickly whipped making it less rich and a nice all day vape.

SCORE 8.25/10

NUTS & CREAM
https://northlandvapor.com/collections/n...nuts-cream

On opening the bottle i could really smell the toasted Hazelnuts with a hint of salt, a few deeper sniffs and caramel came through along with a sweet background. The Inhale see's a real battle between salty and sweet with the caramel cutting through the salty nuts and very sweet cream which sits heavy in the background. The exhale see's the caramel even stronger and now the Hazelnut seems to blend more with the cream allowing sweet to win the battle. The aftertaste is caramel with a hint of cream and nut. This is a cracking e-liquid.

SCORE 9.5/10

555 TOBACCO
https://northlandvapor.com/collections/n...55-tobacco

On opening the bottle the aroma is a very authentic fresh rolling Tobacco leaf. The Inhale is all about the Tobacco showing off, it's one of the best Tobacco's i have tasted, nut is evident without a doubt but subtle and it's obvious that's intentional. The exhale see's no change which pleased me as the consistency of inhale and exhale suits this flavour. The aftertaste is a sweet rolling Tobacco with nut coming through mildly after a few seconds. An Awesome e-liquid for Tobacco flavour fans.

SCORE 9.5/10

Final Thoughts

All 3 flavours from the Foggy Morning line were very solid, while there wasn't any standout flavours there were no weak links either. Both flavours from the Flavor Menu line were standout with 555 Tobacco being one of the best Tobacco flavours i have tried.

I would once again like to thank Jason from Northland Vapor Company for supplying the 5 flavours for the purpose of this review.

https://northlandvapor.com/

VU Sponsors