Become a Patron!

Norseman's Review on the Ghost Inhale from Avidvape

Norseman Mech

Member For 4 Years
yBqDqxO.jpg

I received this Ghost Inhale RDA free of charge directly from Avidvape for the purpose of this review. Regardless of this, it will not color my opinion on this review in any way, shape or form.

o670lHC.jpg

Packaging

This comes in a rectangular plastic case with a carton sleeve attached to it. On the front you will a print of the actual RDA together with the Avidvape logo and the name of the RDA. When you open it up you have the RDA sitting on top with the goodie bag under it, and a screwdriver in a cut out on the right side.

RmQIiVP.jpg

On the back side you will find info about the RDA and also what the case is containing. On one of the sides you find info on what color the RDA in the case has.

ebWFACC.jpg

The RDA
It is a 3-piece 24 mm RDA with both bottom and side airflow. The barrel got an engraving saying Ghost Inhale on one side and on the other it got a flame pattern. The top cap got knurling to make it easier to adjust the airflow.

The deck is gold plated all over and it looks really good. The posts got normal post holes on top and the possibility to use an integrated screw clamp system by unscrewing a screw in the middle of the deck.

EERhckE.jpg

Building on it has been easy and the coil legs sits tight and snug in both places. The bottom airflow steals a bit of the juice well, which in turns leaves you with a smaller juice well with less room for liquid.

Despite that, it is no problem getting the wick into it and I haven’t had any issues with it leaking from the bottom airflow either, unless I have been over dripping or over squonking.

x3Lf7Ym.jpg

One thing I would have liked, is the possibility to use either the bottom airflow or the side airflow. As it is now I can turn off the side airflow and only use the bottom one. The other way around isn’t possible since the air holes for the side airflow don’t align with the coils if you turn off the bottom airflow.

One good thing though is that the airflow is really smooth and quiet, which I find really pleasant since a noisy airflow isn’t something I like at all.

mvU3ZfR.jpg

I got the blue Ghost Inhale and it comes with a matchy matchy blue resin 810 drip tip that looks really good. And for those of you that like 510 drip tips it comes with both a 510 drip tip adapter and a 510 drip tip.

The o-rings on this RDA is working really good and everything sits snug and fit.

I0q34RB.jpg

I have had a nice experience with this RDA and it has delivered and given me a flavorful vape from the get go. I have been using it with the side airflow closed off and the bottom airflow fully open.

Assessment
It is a well machined, well built RDA that provide good flavor, easy to build and it works good as a dripper and a squonk RDA. The gold plated deck should improve the overall conductivity to help out reducing any voltage drop.

Can I recommend it to others?
If you are in the market for a flavorful RDA that you can use as a dripper and a squonker atty, I have no problem saying that it is a good buy. The price is also fair to make it even more attractive.

Pros
Machining
Good flavor
Squonk ready
O-rings
Easy to build
Gold plated deck
Smooth airflow

Cons
Not being able to independently adjust both airflows
A bit cramped deck due to the bottom airflow

Parameters
Width: 24 mm
Height: 26 mm without drip tip
Stainless Steel, Black, Blue

Package includes
1 x Ghost Inhale RDA
1 x Squonk pin
1 x 510 drip tip
1 x 510 drip tip adapter
1 x Accessories Bag

You will find it here
Ghost Inhale RDA at MyVaporstore for $24.99 and at GearBest for $27.86 at the time I wrote the review.

Thanks for reading this far and Vape on!
Norseman

VU Sponsors