Become a Patron!

Noisy Cricket II-25

Introcourse

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
When will you actually get the Noisy Cricket II-25 in? Every time I have emailed you keep saying just a little longer and no one else has received their stock yet. I understand if no one has received it yet, but can't you be upfront with when you will receive it? I ordered it 8/18, and it said on the site it would ship 8/22. It keeps getting pushed back, it has been 8/31, 9/5 and few days ago it was 9/10, then 9/11 now 9/20. I just want to know when you will really get it. I wouldn't have purchased it yet if I knew it would take this long.

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
this kinda shit happens with presales, especially chinese presales.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

vapingbest

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi all, thanks for the messages, have checked for you again, recently a lot of new prodcuts were dealyed especially for the smok, kangertech and wismec products. we are also very annoying about it, last week we received the reply from our supplier that the Noisy Cricket II should arrive on this monday, so we changed the arrivial date to 9.11, and now on monday we asked again and were told there is again a delay about it, so we changed the eta arrival time again, sorry about it because the official factory are always changing the release time and we have to change it after that. for presale customers, if you can wait, we will send out a few gifts for the waiting or we can also refund the payment at any time. thanks for your understanding.

Introcourse

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I can keep waiting, I guess. My order number is 3575, in case you need that if you want to include anything extra, ;)

Introcourse

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Other sites are now saying an even later date than yours. Some are showing mid to late October. Are you still standing by your end of September date, or are you going to change it again once that date passes?

vapingbest

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
thanks for your message, have checked for you, yeah, currently the release date for Noisy Cricket II have to delay again, i think it will be out in next month, because Octobet 1st-7th is the official China national holidays, this is the long holiday and new items have to wait after the holiday. and thanks for your understanding and patient waiting, pls just PM your order number, will send you gift for the inconvenince. and also if you want to change to other product or other problems, feel free to contact us at any time.

Introcourse

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I see you have received your first stock of these in and are selling them now. Does this mean mine is being shipped/has shipped? My order is # 3575.

VU Sponsors