Become a Patron!

No Tricks, But Here’s The Early Treats For You Vapers!

WotofoOfficial

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Leaves are falling, night is entering, and spookily-popular sale at Wotofo are coming! This year, we have prepared lots of treats for you vapers to add more joy on your Halloween night. See the 7 Halloween treats below.

Halloween Treat Period: Oct. 15, 2018 – Oct. 31, 2018

Treat 1. Site-Wide Discount:

15% OFF for any product, coupon code “Halloween”, no minimum purchase amount required.

Treat 2. Halloween Sale Category:
25% OFF for this special category, coupon code“OnlyFam”, discount non-stackable with site-wide discount.

Treat 3. Free Gift:
Each order paid during Halloween Treat Period will be granted with one free gift.
Gift options are 18650 battery case, stickers, 810 drip tip, building mat, easy fill squonk cap for 60ml juice bottle, and 3mm agleted organic cotton pack.
The gift is determined randomly, so it won't appear on your order details page automatically, but it goes with your order when shipping

Treat 4. Random Lucky Draw:
Each day during the period, all paid orders are eligible to enter the lucky draw game to win one coupon of cash discount valued from $20 to $50. Winners will be informed through email, so please keep an eye on Wotofo emails.

Treat 5. Wotofo Warrior RDA For Free:
Orders paid above $100 after discount will get a Wotofo Warrior RDA for free.

Treat 6. Upgraded Shipping Service:
Orders paid above $65 will be shipped by Fedex or DHL, with estimated delivery time of approximately a week.
Orders paid under $65 will be shipped by E-Post, with estimated delivery time of approximately 20 days.

Treat 7. Wotofo Surprise Package:
Customers who make Instagram posts of selfies containing any Wotofo product in your offline parties will get the chance to win the Wotofo Surprise Package. Make sure you follow the following rules: 1. Take photos with your costume dressed up. 2. Use a Wotofo product. 3. Post them on Instagram and tag the photos with @WotofoOfficial and #WotofoInHalloween.
CX0E93e.jpg

You deserve a treat! Get your Halloween treats before they vanish!

Win our Halloween treats now and Beware of our bewitching vape gears!

WotofoOfficial

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
The last day to enjoy Wotofo halloween treats below
You deserve a treat! Get your Halloween treats before they vanish!
Win our Halloween treats now and Beware of our bewitching vape gears!
Wish you a happy Halloween!
CGidGHE.jpg

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is that FREE DHL shipping?
Well I'll tell ya about DHL. Just got a mod I won last week. Super fast shipping. Like it was in China on the 27th of October and was delivered today. Wow.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I'll tell ya about DHL. Just got a mod I won last week. Super fast shipping. Like it was in China on the 27th of October and was delivered today. Wow.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

I use DHL from China as well and they are quick. But it's not cheap so free DHL would be a bargain.

WotofoOfficial

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
I use DHL from China as well and they are quick. But it's not cheap so free DHL would be a bargain.

Hey bobnat, order paid over $65 will get Fedex or DHL shipping free. :D Just notice, today is the activity last day.

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I tried to buy some things but you don't ship to the UAE. :(
I was there not too long ago to meet a few friends I used to work with. I know they have some kind of vaping ban over there but I brought some cheap gear with me in case they confiscated it. When I arrived at the Dubai airport, they didn't check my bags so I was good so far.
I stayed at the Metropolitan Palace and vaped at the bar and didn't have a problem the whole time I was there.
I asked the bartender about it and he told me I shouldn't vape outside because I could be arrested.
But when I walked around town, some of the locals were vaping and not trying to hide it.
Vaped in the Emirates lounge on the return and no problem there either.
So is it actually illegal or not? I ask because I plan on coming back in January.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was there not too long ago to meet a few friends I used to work with. I know they have some kind of vaping ban over there but I brought some cheap gear with me in case they confiscated it. When I arrived at the Dubai airport, they didn't check my bags so I was good so far.
I stayed at the Metropolitan Palace and vaped at the bar and didn't have a problem the whole time I was there.
I asked the bartender about it and he told me I shouldn't vape outside because I could be arrested.
But when I walked around town, some of the locals were vaping and not trying to hide it.
Vaped in the Emirates lounge on the return and no problem there either.
So is it actually illegal or not? I ask because I plan on coming back in January.

No, it's not illegal. There is a ban on the importation of hardware and nicotine. However, there are literally dozens of online shops that openly sell everything. They will have it delivered to your house the next day. I vape outside all the time without any problem. It has become very popular, especially in Dubai. Unfortunately, the government is using WHO data to justify the ban. I find that interesting because this is a former colony of the UK, there are more Brits here than any other western group and if you were to ask the locals which countries are the best for medical care and science, they'd put the UK at the top of the list. But just like so many other places in the world, when gov'ts ban things, there will always be those who can get around it. What is lacking here is the knowledge about vaping, even among vapers. I chat them up when I see them because I'm interested in their story. I've yet to meet one, local or foreigner, who has anything more than a cursory understanding of vaping, tobacco and the current state of knowledge.

WotofoOfficial

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
I tried to buy some things but you don't ship to the UAE. :(
Oh yes. Very sorry I don't ask for your country in advance. :oops: We can't ship to UAE directly......
We know some UAE customers use third part transfer service, such as Aramex. They write Aramex UK address in order, and said Aramex will auto transfer the pack from UK to UAE.
Hope vape will be legal in UAE soon.

VU Sponsors