VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
You must be new because it is a different type of delivery system, without that level of nic it would suck for anyone trying them.

Littlemountainvapor

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well from my research of the product it is basically the same as a standard non sub ohm atomizer. It even uses organic cotton. Regardless of the nicotine level it's just not very good in my opinion. I simply believe if they want to do that style of product then give me more options. Refillable tanks. Something. The cost is simply too high for the product in my opinion.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Well from my research of the product it is basically the same as a standard non sub ohm atomizer. It even uses organic cotton. Regardless of the nicotine level it's just not very good in my opinion. I simply believe if they want to do that style of product then give me more options. Refillable tanks. Something. The cost is simply too high for the product in my opinion.
You never mentioned what the pen was hitting at with the volts, and mah rating this battery has.

Littlemountainvapor

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It is non variable pen for one. And the volts will vary with the level of charge on the battery. You are however correct that I did not give the mah of the battery. The main review was for the actual tanks being that is what njoy requested I review. The only reason I had the battery is because it doesn't fit on a standard mod nor can it be used on such. Those tanks can only handle 3.7 volts or less according to the packaging. But the battery is only 1000mah. It's still in my opinion a over priced product and a poor quality juice. That's just how I feel. It's not smooth. It's not pleasant. It's simply not something I like. Other may but that's why in the description I state that all the reviews are of my own personal opinion.

VU Sponsors