The Power Glug is easily worth another $15 just for that feature:p

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This is a good deal I think the newest Inteli charger is LCD readout or is that new 1 called something else-- I have the 2014 Version Inteli charger 2 and It works great but I will upgrade to a 4 bay with led info when I have a couple more devices and the batteries that go with them. So far using 18650 26500 26650 and I just got a ihybrid Pure on close out for $40[Maximum Vapors] takes 16490button top but I am pretty sure 16500 flat top will work also

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This is a good deal I think the newest Inteli charger is LCD readout or is that new 1 called something else-- I have the 2014 Version Inteli charger 2 and It works great but I will upgrade to a 4 bay with led info when I have a couple more devices and the batteries that go with them. So far using 18650 26500 26650 and I just got a ihybrid Pure on close out for $40[Maximum Vapors] takes 16490button top but I am pretty sure 16500 flat top will work also
Ok Its the Nitecore Digi Charger thats LCD Readout

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
In case anybody nis interested free shipping by DHL and the site says batteries ship DHL But As of this week DHL will no longer ship batteries from China! They have atty's and stuff also

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It might be real, as it's wholesale from China.
Me, I'd rather rather not take the chance and just buy one from the US and pay a few more bucks.

I think mine, shipped in two days from Ebay, was $19.00

VU Sponsors