Become a Patron!

Nicvape Butterscotch Flavoring

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
There are some nicvape reviews somewhere in here... I'll look around.

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dang, Huck ... you are just the best at taking stuff down. Fangs for the effort. :D

ETA, Tracking, I meant tracking, of course. I wish I cold blame some auto-correct thingie for my ham-handed keyboarding.

Last edited:

SarahTerror

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Has anyone has any experience using Nicvape butterscotch or bubblegum flavoring?
No experience with our Bubblegum but I use the Butterscotch with little French Vanilla, Sweet Brown and Cream. Came out pretty great after a week or 2 steeping!

gofastonit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No experience with our Bubblegum but I use the Butterscotch with little French Vanilla, Sweet Brown and Cream. Came out pretty great after a week or 2 steeping!
What did it taste like a couple of days after you made it? What percent did you use of the butterscotch?

SarahTerror

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What did it taste like a couple of days after you made it? What percent did you use of the butterscotch?
I made two versions in 10 ml bottles and just used drops-forgive me, I'm a noob. The better of the two, I believe was 25 drops Butterscotch, 6 drops of French Vanilla, 2 drops of Sweet Brown, 7 drops of Cream and filled the rest with VG. Overall, we do receive complaint that it is difficult to work with but it's a diacetyl free Butterscotch, it's to be expected. I was pretty pleased with the above recipe though. Oh, I didn't even vape it until it was a week or two old-our Butterscotch, Cream, Vanilla Custard really require steeping. They're incredibly subtle freshly mixed. Hope this helps!

SarahTerror

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Will this make me Marilyn?
Dude, as far as replicating flavors I'm afraid I'll be no help at all. I probably would recommend using some of our Vanilla Custard with the Butterscotch though. I don't know, I'll play with it some more and let ya know if I can get something close.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Dude, as far as replicating flavors I'm afraid I'll be no help at all. I probably would recommend using some of our Vanilla Custard with the Butterscotch though. I don't know, I'll play with it some more and let ya know if I can get something close.
So, do you work for NicVape?

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I want Marilyn I want Marilyn Monroe.. Ohh shiiit shes dead :)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I do, I do but please, I am here for help and to learn. Not soliciting business, promise <3
No worries. Vendors and employees of, are allowed to participate at VU as members, too. If you decide to go the advertising route, you or your boss can get a subforum or start in Unlisted. No charge. And playing and learning in DIY is always free. Have fun!

SarahTerror

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No worries. Vendors and employees of, are allowed to participate at VU as members, too. If you decide to go the advertising route, you or your boss can get a subforum or start in Unlisted. No charge. And playing and learning in DIY is always free. Have fun!
Thanks for the heads up, I'll absolutely look into it. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you<3

VU Sponsors