Become a Patron!

Nicotine River Sale 9-21-2017

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just spent 50 bucks at Nicotine river. Every flavor is 20 Percent off. Just grabbed everything I need for a while. I shouldn't have to buy anything in a long time. I have a mix of great recipes on http://e-liquid-recipes.com/user/recipes Don't hesitate to copy some that you like. Code : ALLDAY

Pe4Le8M.png

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I just spent 50 bucks at Nicotine river. Every flavor is 20 Percent off. Just grabbed everything I need for a while. I shouldn't have to buy anything in a long time. I have a mix of great recipes on http://e-liquid-recipes.com/user/recipes Don't hesitate to copy some that you like. Code : ALLDAY

Pe4Le8M.png
Ooooooh, that's exciting. I'm on it.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just got a few thangs.
juicy-peach_small.jpg

Flavor Apprentice Peach Juicy10ml
Berry-Cereal_small.jpg

Flavor Apprentice Berry Cereal10ml
Fruit-Circles_d2da4331-5f9e-495d-92e6-cc186fb77f8a_small.jpg

Capella SilverLine Fruit Circles10ml
Rice-crunchies_small.jpg

Flavor Apprentice Rice Crunchies10ml
TartSweet_small.jpg

Flavor Apprentice Sweet and Tart10ml
silllly_small.jpg

Flavor Apprentice Silly Rabbit 2oz
Energy-Drink_small.jpg

Flavor Apprentice Energy Drink10ml

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nope. Sale caught my attention.
I haven't either. I ordered 5 days ago and haven't been emalied since. I checked em out on google. It was a little disconcerting. Someone thought it would be a good idea to post pictures of VG gallons, and packages of flavoring on a toilet. I wonder why they would post that?

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't either. I ordered 5 days ago and haven't been emalied since. I checked em out on google. It was a little disconcerting. Someone thought it would be a good idea to post pictures of VG gallons, and packages of flavoring on a toilet. I wonder why they would post that?
That does NOT sound like Nicotine River. Sounds more like the big Dr. Crimmy scandal from awhile back. Other than slow shipping, I've never had issues with NR, but I'll have to say this time they surprised me with a 2-day ship on my sale order. Ordered Thursday via first class and got it out of my mailbox on Saturday.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks to me (and keep in mind I could always be wrong) like someone took a photo of their haul from NR and posted it somewhere on the world wide web. And they definitely could have chosen a better background.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
When I first started DIY I used to order from nicotine river. They messed up once and corrected it but I stopped ordering from them due to their shipping times. Still get my nicotine from them though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cormic

Member For 3 Years
I have ordered from them multiple times. Only issue I have had is flavor bottles that have been over tightened seeping a little bit. The nic they sell is good quality. And their prices are decent with frequent sales.

VU Sponsors