Become a Patron!

Nicotine Related

GeorgeTz6

Member For 2 Years
Hey, so I have a question that is probably pointless, but maybe there's a way...

So I drip 12 or 18 mg at 55-95 watts... mostly 65 though

Is there a way to get more nicotine buzzes within one day?
The most a usually go is 5 to 7 knee shaking ones... And some smaller ones..
Is there a way to squeeze another one or two into that?

That's the question, please don't start about how much I vape and stuff...
I have my reasons to vape that much, and it's mostly not addiction

GeorgeTz6

Member For 2 Years
Not addiction but to get a buzz.
Sorry will not be a participant to your having a stroke or somesuch and dying.
How could I get a stroke by vaping? Is that even possible? Can you link me to some site or research or something? cause this is worrying if its true

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Pure nic in a saline solution (or not, why dilute it) with direct iv drip. Nic buzz, and subsequent death achieved.

GG, you won the internet!

GeorgeTz6

Member For 2 Years
Pure nic in a saline solution (or not, why dilute it) with direct iv drip. Nic buzz, and subsequent death achieved.

GG, you won the internet!
Is it a requirement to be a dick? Why can't people just answer a question?
If you think I'm doing something wrong you can just say it without being like that...
omg I just sounded so like my parents....

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How could I get a stroke by vaping? Is that even possible? Can you link me to some site or research or something? cause this is worrying if its true
Nicotine is a vaso constrictor which can contribute to strokes and heart attacks.
Use google for Nicotine side effects.

found this. Of course this refers to large doses which you seem to desire. you are not likely to get a LD 30-60 mg of pure nicotine but high doses does strain your body and cause serious complications with other issues like High Blood Pressure, Kidney issues, etc.

Nicotine is one of the most toxic of all poisons and has a rapid onset of action. Apart from local actions, the target organs are the peripheral and central nervous systems. In severe poisoning, there are tremors, prostration, cyanosis, dypnoea, convulsion, progression to collapse and coma. Even death may occur from paralysis of respiratory muscles and/or central respiratory failure with a LD50 in adults of around 30-60 mg of nicotine. In children the LD50 is around 10 mg.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you think I'm doing something wrong you can just say it without being like that...

Umm most all the folks on here will not help you to kill yourself.

GeorgeTz6

Member For 2 Years
Nicotine is a vaso constrictor which can contribute to strokes and heart attacks.
Use google for Nicotine side effects.

found this. Of course this refers to large doses which you seem to desire. you are not likely to get a LD 30-60 mg of pure nicotine but high doses does strain your body and cause serious complications with other issues like High Blood Pressure, Kidney issues, etc.

Nicotine is one of the most toxic of all poisons and has a rapid onset of action. Apart from local actions, the target organs are the peripheral and central nervous systems. In severe poisoning, there are tremors, prostration, cyanosis, dypnoea, convulsion, progression to collapse and coma. Even death may occur from paralysis of respiratory muscles and/or central respiratory failure with a LD50 in adults of around 30-60 mg of nicotine. In children the LD50 is around 10 mg.
Well you use vaping to quit cigs, but what do you do to quit vaping?
And the reason that I vape so much is a personal problem... It's not for no reason...
Could you suggest anything?

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
And the reason that I vape so much is a personal problem... It's not for no reason...

Pour 100mg nic from your chin to your belly button and hop into a really hot shower? That would prob give you a wicked buzz before you go into cardiac arrest.

Sorry. Just can't really take you seriously. If I was having my knees shake from vaping, THAT would probably be the way to quit vaping for me.

Have you tried consuming your juice anally? Works for beer maybe for nicotine too?

GeorgeTz6

Member For 2 Years
Pour 100mg nic from your chin to your belly button and hop into a really hot shower? That would prob give you a wicked buzz before you go into cardiac arrest.

Sorry. Just can't really take you seriously. If I was having my knees shake from vaping, THAT would probably be the way to quit vaping for me.

Have you tried consuming your juice anally? Works for beer maybe for nicotine too?
Oh wow... OK... Thank's...
You're very useful, you know that?

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Vaping isn't terribly addictive, physically, only behaviorally. There isn't really any particular reason to quit vaping, if one is doing it to stay off cigarettes, because most of us, if we quit vaping, would return to smoking.

Vaping is NOT about "getting a buzz", it's about saving our lives from cigarettes. Most of us decrease our nic steadily, and maintain a low level of use, for various reasons -- nicotine helps various physical conditions, brain conditions, and inflammatory conditions. It is NOT, I repeat NOT about getting high. If you just want to get high, smoke some of that other stuff, or drink alcohol, or hell, shoot up. Vaping nicotine is NOT for getting high.

Andria

Last edited:

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
You need to work on your personal problem George before you kill yourself because of it.
Get professional help.
This.

One of the reasons I used to smoke was because I had deep personal issues that I tried to not deal with by "self medicating". There came a point in my life where it was deal with these issues, or just kill myself trying to avoid them. I actually started by going to my local psychiatrist. She helped me to begin the process of determining whether I had physical issues causing my symptoms, if they were a chemical imbalance, deep rooted emotions I hadn't dealt with etc.

When people would tell me that cigarettes were going to kill me, I'd respond "I'm counting on it."

Dealing with the core issues helped me to become a better step-daddy, a better husband, a better lover, and generally an all around more productive human being.

Even after that, it was still years before I quit smoking cigs. I had tried vaping years before and it worked for about a year or so? Then shit happens and back to the cigs. This was when ego cig things were coming out and "mods" were not necessarily commercially available.

The 15th was my wife and I's 3 month vaporversary. She found a good replacement to her habit in vaping and not only did I find that, I found a new hobby (something I desperately needed).

Over the course of these 3 months, I went from 12mg nic down to about 3mg. Depending on my mood sometimes I'll get a bottle of 2mg. As far as I'm concerned , I'm happy to stay right where I am. I'm already feeling better, smelling better, breathing better. My house, my clothes, my vehicles all smell better. I am more motivated to get out and do things. I don't have to take as many "smoke stops" while I'm out riding my motorcycle. Life is good, and getting better.

You gotta start somewhere.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
has it occured to you....there's an outside chance your parents could be right.

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You need to work on your personal problem George before you kill yourself because of it.
Get professional help.

This.

One of the reasons I used to smoke was because I had deep personal issues that I tried to not deal with by "self medicating". There came a point in my life where it was deal with these issues, or just kill myself trying to avoid them. I actually started by going to my local psychiatrist. She helped me to begin the process of determining whether I had physical issues causing my symptoms, if they were a chemical imbalance, deep rooted emotions I hadn't dealt with etc.

When people would tell me that cigarettes were going to kill me, I'd respond "I'm counting on it."

Dealing with the core issues helped me to become a better step-daddy, a better husband, a better lover, and generally an all around more productive human being.

Even after that, it was still years before I quit smoking cigs. I had tried vaping years before and it worked for about a year or so? Then shit happens and back to the cigs. This was when ego cig things were coming out and "mods" were not necessarily commercially available.

The 15th was my wife and I's 3 month vaporversary. She found a good replacement to her habit in vaping and not only did I find that, I found a new hobby (something I desperately needed).

Over the course of these 3 months, I went from 12mg nic down to about 3mg. Depending on my mood sometimes I'll get a bottle of 2mg. As far as I'm concerned , I'm happy to stay right where I am. I'm already feeling better, smelling better, breathing better. My house, my clothes, my vehicles all smell better. I am more motivated to get out and do things. I don't have to take as many "smoke stops" while I'm out riding my motorcycle. Life is good, and getting better.

You gotta start somewhere.

George, these folks ^^^ are IMO right on.

I can't say it better than they have, the only thing I want to add is please give their opinions some serious thought.

Best of luck with it!

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey, so I have a question that is probably pointless, but maybe there's a way...

So I drip 12 or 18 mg at 55-95 watts... mostly 65 though

Is there a way to get more nicotine buzzes within one day?
The most a usually go is 5 to 7 knee shaking ones... And some smaller ones..
Is there a way to squeeze another one or two into that?

That's the question, please don't start about how much I vape and stuff...
I have my reasons to vape that much, and it's mostly not addiction

Perhaps you don't know what others do. I vape my RTAs at 5mg. In the evenings I normally drip at 1mg. I've tried 5mg and it made me dizzy. To drip at 18mg is mind boggling. It would make the average vaper hit the floor. So, you're either a troll, or you have some problem(s) that need to be addressed.

GeorgeTz6

Member For 2 Years
Perhaps you don't know what others do. I vape my RTAs at 5mg. In the evenings I normally drip at 1mg. I've tried 5mg and it made me dizzy. To drip at 18mg is mind boggling. It would make the average vaper hit the floor. So, you're either a troll, or you have some problem(s) that need to be addressed.
It's not a troll question...
Although the answers I got made me wish it was...
I'm planning to fix it though

VU Sponsors