Nicotine Gum Marketing

Discussion in 'Electronic Cigarette Safety' started by JSR333, Jan 10, 2019.

1. JSR333

JSR333 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hello,
    I am a college student working on a project where you have to plan out a creative marketing proposal for an existing product and show that there is support/interest from possible users. I am trying to show that marketing nicotine gum to forums, support groups, etc. would be effective, especially if it was sold at a discount. I would really appreciate you guys helping out, it's a quick survey.
    Thanks!
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...kO6dIb65hhvkp23YBTomLbEA/viewform?usp=sf_link

2. inspects

inspects Squonkamaniac Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    I think your on the wrong forum, we Vape.

5150sick and JuicyLucy like this.
  3. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 2 Years VU Challenge Team ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Many vapers have tried nicotine gum and it doesn't work for cigarette addiction at all

Laurent and inspects like this.
  4. 5150sick

5150sick Under Ground Hustler Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 4 Years ECF Refugee Mod Team Leader

Blog Posts:
    Users of what?

JuicyLucy and inspects like this.
  5. Ralph_K

Ralph_K Silver Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    I don't want to chew nasty gum

MyMagicMist and 5150sick like this.
  6. inspects

inspects Squonkamaniac Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    I tried it, doesn't work, for me anyway....and it's damn expensive "gum" with a lil nic.....garbage is a better description.

JuicyLucy, MyMagicMist and 5150sick like this.
  7. MyMagicMist

MyMagicMist Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Not effective. Annoying? Yes. It is more so annoying you're a college student learning about public relations, press releases, marketing and you come into a forum announcing that, link to a survey. For all we know your link could be a means to sign us up to be jihad fighters.

Have you checked with & gotten proper permissions from forum administrators before posting a link to your alleged survey?

Can you explain how your survey may be used later on, either by yourself or some other unscrupulous marketer?

Do you insure our data is not used in a harmful manner?

What is the bias that will be put into the research conclusions?

Who is paying for the study?
    You may think it's just you doing a class project, wake up someone else benefits as well and you might be an unwitting and unknowing agent for them.

Like other here, tried the gum, it failed. Tried vaping, it worked.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019