Become a Patron!

Nicotine from My Freedom Smokes

cviers

Member For 4 Years
Did any one buy the sales deal on nicotine that was going on from MFS? Have any of you used any yet? we have used ours and it is leaving us with a burned tongue and feeling like our sinuses are on fire. And the juice tastes "dirty". Any one out there have any of these problems? I'm in a world of confusion here. Not sure what to do with all of this nicotine hat we just bought. And not sure if it's just us that is sensitive to it or what. Any thoughts? Thanks for any help Cindy

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Did any one buy the sales deal on nicotine that was going on from MFS? Have any of you used any yet? we have used ours and it is leaving us with a burned tongue and feeling like our sinuses are on fire. And the juice tastes "dirty". Any one out there have any of these problems? I'm in a world of confusion here. Not sure what to do with all of this nicotine hat we just bought. And not sure if it's just us that is sensitive to it or what. Any thoughts? Thanks for any help Cindy
Oh no! I have a liter of this in the freezer for a rainy day. I don't plan on using it unless I have to. I like VT nic but $50 for a 6 year supply of nic was too good to pass up. Emergency stash. I hope it's not bad!! I hope someone who uses it chimes in because now I'm curious too!

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sully, always a good idea to test nic before you store it :)
I figured they seal the bottles with nitrogen or something to prevent oxidation. If I open, then oxygen get's in!!

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not sure what to do with all of this nicotine hat we just bought.
You can use it to keep the bugs and critters out of your garden.:(

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I figured they seal the bottles with nitrogen or something to prevent oxidation. If I open, then oxygen get's in!!

Do they? If they do, that's unusual. Most nic comes in plastic bottles and should be rebottled into glass!

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nope, didn't taste it. I poured it into glass bottles, labeled and then into the freezer. I did take a sniff, didn't notice any odor. I hope someone did taste it and chimes in.

clownballs

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
mine was yellow in color.... I mixed it up and have been using it at 18mg and didn't notice any issues... If I remember the date on the bottle said it was made a month ago.. I did try it plain at first and wouldn't say it tasted as clean as Wizard

cviers

Member For 4 Years
Mine was clear no color at all and no smell either. But every juice that I have made so far has had the same problem, burning mouth, nose and the "dirty" taste from the juice. I have always gotten my nic from either Wiz Labs or RTS and have had no problems, but this is not good at all. Should I let MFS know that there is a problem with the nic or just chalk it up to a lesson learned? Cindy

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine was clear no color at all and no smell either. But every juice that I have made so far has had the same problem, burning mouth, nose and the "dirty" taste from the juice. I have always gotten my nic from either Wiz Labs or RTS and have had no problems, but this is not good at all. Should I let MFS know that there is a problem with the nic or just chalk it up to a lesson learned? Cindy

You should definitely let them know. This isn't the first time this has been said about nic from MFS.

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I haven't tried mine yet as I am trying to finish up the rest of my 48mg nic. Mine is a bit yellow, too, unlike the smaller bottle I purchased from them in the past. I'm going to try it to see if I notice any difference. But, you definitely should tell them, and let us know what they say, please!

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just tried it and it seems just fine! I've never used 100 mg before, only 48. I was wondering if the color is a bit darker as it is more concentrated?

DIY'er 43

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have been mixing and vaping this MFS nicotine with no problems. The liter I received is very clean tasting. Sorry you are having problems with it. Hope this helps :)

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just a thought and I mean just a thought....You all are cutting 100mg to your proper MG correctly right??
Thats all I can think of when I hear burning tongues and sinus's is something is too strong??

cyrus vap

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
MFS is on the whole one of my favorite nicotines, but it has the most intense throat hit/burn of any I have tried (and this has consistently been the case, if you ignore the temporary switch they made to alchem a while back, which I was critical of).

It also has the most 'nicotine' flavor of all the nics I have tried and enjoyed, also consistently the case. Slightly less these days vs. 'vintage' MFS from 2011, but it's still there. What I mean by nicotine is something I've described as 'base-like' or 'alkaline' flavor/aroma. If you have ever used or even smelled swedish snus you may have an idea of what I'm talking about.

Like I said I love it, but I'm an unflavored vapor who's coming from a love of rich intense tobacco flavors and snus primarily... so I appreciate the 'notes'

Its not the best choice if you want an absolutely neutral nicotine if you can detect these things (most people can't!). Most people only become aware of these things, because they're subtle, if 1) they're cursed with the palate that picks them up 2) they vape unflavored 3) they go from using a smoother nic to one that is 'stronger' with a vengeance 4) they spend some time comparing unflavored nicotine bases (comparison brings out the differences rapidly, whereas tasting in isolation will leave you with the sense of "I don't taste much...")

Shoot me a PM if you want any recommendations

Last edited:

stateek

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I use it and I have no problems at all with it. Bought a liter a while back when they were having a different sale and it's been great for me. When I finally run out I'll buy more from somewhere else and compare. So far so good though.

Dimitri Milewicz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Cindy!

Bottom line is nicotine does taste peppery and unpleasant if you have your concentration too high. I have yet to vape a juice above 12 mg nic that does NOT taste a bit peppery! That is how nicotine tastes! Have you ever smelt a stale ash tray? You can smell the nicotine in it which smells just like Nicorette patches after being worn for 24 hours.

However if it tastes REALLY BAD and is affecting you like tear gas or pepper spray then LET MFS KNOW they are a reputable company and am sure want to get any negative feedback so they can do something about it.

I've had two orders from MFS with no problem at all. One 60 mg/ml and then a second litre of 100 mg/ml and both decanted into 100 ml bottles and off to the freezer!

I have been adding it ton ALL my 0 mg premade and D.Y.I. juice and providing I keep it below about 12 mg/ml concentration it tastes fine. If I couldn't taste it I would have no throat hit and still get cravings!

Let's face it nicotine really does taste quite unpleasant which is why most vapers taper down to very low or zero nic juices after awhile.

I have read some bullshit about "Nude Nicotine" product having NO TASTE at all, but to me that would mean NO THROAT HIT TOO! (They offer a 10ml free sample (u pay for shipping) which I have ordered and will let you know the outcome).

Use any Nicorette products, (gum, mouth spray, gel film) and they all have that bitter tell-tale nicotine taste. Nicorette is FDA approved (TGA in Australia) and am sure use the highest quality nicotine you can get so yes you can expect a "peppery" characteristic taste similar to the gum.

And have you smelled Nicorette patches before and after use? They DO have a definite "ash tray" smell to them especially the used ones!

But if it is burning your tongue and mouth, affecting your sinuses then that is a problem When I first started vaping I went through a few weeks of strange side effects like burning of mouth tissue and blocked nasal passages, but that went away with time once I got used to it.

Now I vape nothing above 12mg and mostly 6 mg juice (for lung hits) and find it takes care of my cravings PLUS you can hardly taste it. Hope this helps!

Last edited:

Dimitri Milewicz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just a thought and I mean just a thought....You all are cutting 100mg to your proper MG correctly right??
Thats all I can think of when I hear burning tongues and sinus's is something is too strong??

I once accidentally made up a small quantity of juices using 3 ml of nic base instead of the right amount of 0.3 ml and it had EXACTLY that effect on me. Cindy check your calculations darling, it could be you at fault and not MFS?

Dimitri Milewicz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just tried it and it seems just fine! I've never used 100 mg before, only 48. I was wondering if the color is a bit darker as it is more concentrated?

I have bought a litre of both and both were crystal clear with a muted smell similar to that of Nicorette Patches. If you haven't tried it, smell the back of a new Nicorette patch and you can definitely get a whiff of that "old ash tray" smell, especially if it has been used!

But mine seems fine. Albeit if I make it too strong it tastes like shit so I keep it under about 8mg.

But then again Nicorette gum and mouth spray tastes worse and gives me the hiccups!

Last edited:

Dimitri Milewicz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Also I have noticed that the first vape of the morning always gives the strongest nicotine taste, then as the day goes on I get used to it until next morning.

Dimitri Milewicz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
^Ditto^ I did the exact same thing.

I have two different batches from MFS at 60mg/ml and 100mg/ml. Been using the 60mg/ml and haven't noticed anything except at strengths above about 12mg that typical Nicotine "taste" which is responsible for the "throat hit" that most ex-smokers desire. Haven't really tried teh stronger one yet except in small amounts where I want to increase nic by a few drops per 15 ml bottle.

I think with Cindy she should double check her math re mixing also it is POSSIBLE that MFS gave her a much stronger blend than what they stated. Either way I am sure MFS want to know about it and will probably ask for a sample to test, or test their batch samples they should be keeping on ice.

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have been mixing and vaping this MFS nicotine with no problems. The liter I received is very clean tasting. Sorry you are having problems with it. Hope this helps :)

I bought 2L of it in PG during that last $40/L sale and I have been perfectly happy with it. No burning, no nasty taste, just the normal smell of nicotine. I'd buy it again in a heartbeat. I vape at 12mg and can not taste it at all in my DIY mixes. I made some no nic juice of the same flavors, and I could taste a slight difference, but nicotine does have a characteristic taste and smell.

I also bought 120ml of MFS VG 100mg nic in December, 2013 and that bottle was fine as well.

Last edited:

Dimitri Milewicz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nope, didn't taste it. I poured it into glass bottles, labeled and then into the freezer. I did take a sniff, didn't notice any odor. I hope someone did taste it and chimes in.

My two separate litres of nic from MFS
I bought 2L of it in PG during that last $40/L sale and I have been perfectly happy with it. No burning, no nasty taste, just the normal smell of nicotine. I'd buy it again in a heartbeat. I vape at 12mg and can not taste it at all in my DIY mixes. I made some no nic juice of the same flavors, and I could taste a slight difference, but nicotine does have a characteristic taste and smell.

I also bought 120ml of MFS VG 100mg nic in December, 2013 and that bottle was fine as well.

YUP I agree with Mr Boater. I have ordered 2 litres of Nic from MFS on two separate occasions in two strengths, (60 mg/ml & 100 mg/ml). Came packed identically in PET bottles (glass forbidden in shipping for obvious reasons), inside a ziplock bag with the bottle cap taped with copious wrappings of PVC electrical tape, properly labelled with batch date and poisons warnings, in HEAPS of styrofoam and packed in a nice sturdy cardboard box shipped via FEDEX. Ordered Monday night got to Melbourne, Australia Friday morning.

Have been using it no problems just the familiar nicotine "bite" that us ex-smokers need and would complain about if we didn't get it!

Happy all round. It was the $50 per 1 litre special and I would order again in a heart beat!

So I don't understand all the fuss. Let's face it, nicotine tastes like shit! I mean for fuck's sake it is a poison and used as a pesticide in many Asian countries. I bet if you smoked fly spray it would taste worse and you would get very sick!

Nicorette gum and mouth spray tastes like shit and gives me the hiccups! MFS nicotine does NOT give me the hiccups. The main reason we don't notice it as much in tobacco smoke is cos the taste is masked by tar, CO, about 4,000 chemicals that are going to kill 50% of smokers in the end!

So I guess we really all should be grateful even if we do have to put up with nic bite - it's better than the pain of lung cancer or heart disease eh?

Last edited:

nodor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am very happy with there product.
I suggest you get a nic test kit and test the strength. It is always possible that you got 200 mg/ml or higher by mistake. They have a lot of different strengths to choose from. It is just good practice to test a new products strength before using anyway.

Dimitri Milewicz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am very happy with there product.
I suggest you get a nic test kit and test the strength. It is always possible that you got 200 mg/ml or higher by mistake. They have a lot of different strengths to choose from. It is just good practice to test a new products strength before using anyway.

I also have been happy with their product. I agree with NODOR that you might have got the wrong strength by mistake. They even sell 99% pure nicotine (which is TEN TIMES as strong as the 100 mg/ml you should have got) and that will literally start to burn your skin if you got some on your hands or mouth! And yes, it is a good idea to test some as soon as you get it as people are human, and humans do make mistakes. Murphy's Law!

ADDENDUM! My views have changed since I tried a "free sample" of Nude Nicotine after reading theirs had no taste - see my other comment here.

Last edited:

Frankm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I order 240 ? 250 ml feb 27 2015. PG and 1 VG. I've used the pg only and have not had any complaints. I'll use both of these bottles before braking open the vapers Tek 120 bottle.

I'm glad this thread was started. I was curious how good mfs nic is, and it appears to be popular.

Frank

I have been using the MFS nic for a few months now. 100mg 25/75 pg vg 1L. It was the fist Diy purchase nic I have made. I like Dmitri have noticed a massive throat hit in the mornings and drops after 20 or 30 minutes into the day. I have also noticed that if I make a large batch of something that after a few weeks the juice becomes unvapable due to it has a massive throat hit all the time and has a strong peppery taste. I have recently made a vaper tech no TH purchase to see if it has the same affect as mfs nic over time. 2 weeks into it and haven't had the same issues. Only a slight TH increase in the morning but no massive TH or peppery taste as of yet. I have noticed that I seem to have a bit of a nic withdrawal with VT. Need to test the 2 to see what the nic % are. Maybe I'm subconsciously missing the TH. I know my throat and tung isn't lol. I personally don't care for the TH even though I have only been smoke free for 4 months now.

Frankm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I started using vaper tek. My buddies that use a dripper did not care for the mfs nic. I'll continue using the mfs nic in my strawberry watermelon adv.

Cloud79

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My first order from MFS was 250ml of 36mg vg based nic. I use this mix always. No issues with that one. My second order had to be replaced after 3 weeks in the freezer since it had a fishy type of smell (which did take 6 months for Wizard's nic, not frozen) and I couldn't vape it due to harshness. Even the bottle they replaced it with has somewhat of that same smell and about the first 5 puffs or so are very strong TH and then smooths out to normal. I'm actually thinking about going back to Wizard Lab's nic because it was very smooth and little flavor if any. Although wizard's did keep a slight smell, peppery I guess.

Marcus Agrippa

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
MFS nic is good for vaping without flavoring. It does have a tobacco type flavor. I ordered mine in February. Here is a picture of it also they posted a picture on Facebook the other day from someone who just purchased a liter.

Attachments

• IMG_1532.JPG
    IMG_1532.JPG
    890.3 KB · Views: 49
  • 11159446_1070874072927395_940993383920053690_n.jpg
    11159446_1070874072927395_940993383920053690_n.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 46

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hope it's good, I'm normally a loyal Vaperstek user but $40 for a liter from MFS was just too good to pass up. It'll go straight to the freezer for hard times.

EWS111

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I use MFS Nic for all my tobacco and coffee vapes and any other "strong" throat hit type vapes. I use Vaperstek Nic for my delicate desseart and fruit vapes!
Seems to work out well for me!

Dimitri Milewicz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Contrary to my previous comment, with the passing of time I have found similar to you with M.F.S. nicotine. Anything above about 10 mg/ml has a distinct nasty bite, (that peppery "taste" you get from Nicorette gum, mouth spray etc) and I started to find it started to burn my tongue and mouth until I tried a "free sample" of Nude Nicotine. It has enough bite to give good throat hit but NOT so that it makes it unpleasant to vape over around 6mg. Which is a shame as I made up about 20 x 30ml bottles of various flavours when I first got it. So I ordered 250 ml bottles and now have around a litre of M.F.S. in the freezer which I will vape if the laws change, or it goes off. Whichever comes first!

I think that, like me, you either have to dump it and accept you will have to buy elsewhere or keep it for a "rainy day". Although I did hear that a batch of Nude Nicotine did slip through that was extremely strong (unsure what the error was) however I believe they replaced or refunded all purchases. It didn't deter me though as I tried a sample first then bought and it was just as good.

Last edited:

Dimitri Milewicz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I use MFS Nic for all my tobacco and coffee vapes and any other "strong" throat hit type vapes. I use Vaperstek Nic for my delicate desseart and fruit vapes!
Seems to work out well for me!

Yes I agree. M.F.S. nicotine has a distinctly strong "bite" to it and suits stronger flavours such as tobacco, coffee, cinnamon or RY4 etc. and I have ordered Nude Nicotine which I am using same as you. It is so much more pleasant to vape but still has enough bite to give me a good throat hit!

Dimitri Milewicz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have been using the MFS nic for a few months now. 100mg 25/75 pg vg 1L. It was the fist Diy purchase nic I have made. I like Dmitri have noticed a massive throat hit in the mornings and drops after 20 or 30 minutes into the day. I have also noticed that if I make a large batch of something that after a few weeks the juice becomes unvapable due to it has a massive throat hit all the time and has a strong peppery taste. I have recently made a vaper tech no TH purchase to see if it has the same affect as mfs nic over time. 2 weeks into it and haven't had the same issues. Only a slight TH increase in the morning but no massive TH or peppery taste as of yet. I have noticed that I seem to have a bit of a nic withdrawal with VT. Need to test the 2 to see what the nic % are. Maybe I'm subconsciously missing the TH. I know my throat and tung isn't lol. I personally don't care for the TH even though I have only been smoke free for 4 months now.

Try a "free sample" of Nude Nicotine. You get 10ml (actually mine came as about 14ml in a plastic test-tube). You only pay $2 for shipping and they even sent it to me in Australia! It was so much less "bite" than M.F.S. that I ordered 250 ml to see how it goes. Just got it today and have added it to Adam Bomb "Coconut Butter: juice and it is an absolute joy to vape even after a 2 or 3 hour break, which is where I found the M.F.S. "bite" seemed to reappear again, but especially that first vape in the morning, Although if I stick to 6 mg or under it is much more palatable, but I still seek the nic hit (not so much throat hit, I rely on the flavour of the juice and use 50/50 VG PG to do that). But finding Nude Nicotine has really been a huge Godsend for me as I was starting to get burning tongue and mouth and it seemed the "pepper" bit got more with more subtle flavours over time, although find with strong tobacco like RY4 or Cinnamon etc).

Marcus Agrippa

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Try a "free sample" of Nude Nicotine. You get 10ml (actually mine came as about 14ml in a plastic test-tube). You only pay $2 for shipping and they even sent it to me in Australia! It was so much less "bite" than M.F.S. that I ordered 250 ml to see how it goes. Just got it today and have added it to Adam Bomb "Coconut Butter: juice and it is an absolute joy to vape even after a 2 or 3 hour break, which is where I found the M.F.S. "bite" seemed to reappear again, but especially that first vape in the morning, Although if I stick to 6 mg or under it is much more palatable, but I still seek the nic hit (not so much throat hit, I rely on the flavour of the juice and use 50/50 VG PG to do that). But finding Nude Nicotine has really been a huge Godsend for me as I was starting to get burning tongue and mouth and it seemed the "pepper" bit got more with more subtle flavours over time, although find with strong tobacco like RY4 or Cinnamon etc).
I have a freezer full of nicotine,and I have no doubt that Nude Nicotine is the best. The last liter i got did not even have a smell at 100 mg.When Jake gets back from the vape summit I will be ordering two more liters.

Cloud79

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Update to my previous post. I received my wizard labs nicotine yesterday and immediately after mixing the first bottle of juice up, I have a rich flavor that is smooth again. No more having to vape through 20 puffs of harsh crap. You may call it throat hit, but I could probably smoke tobacco off of a coke can and it wouldn't be so harsh. I doubt I will buy anymore nicotine from MFS. Not after two consecutive bottles of nicotine that was barely vapable. One bottle you might call it a bad batch, the second bottle and I don't have time for those kinds of issues.

Barbara E.

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I have to agree with everyone here. I've always used Wizard Labs but tried some of the MFS nicotine when it was on sale. It definitely tasted 'sharper' than the Wizard stuff.

Fenris4024

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Adding to this convo, I know its a little old, but for me Wiz has the best nicotine. I tried Vaping Zone's and MFS, and both had that peppery bite to them, even downmixed to a high VG (80%) 6mg. The Wiz stuff is perfect for what I and my friends like to vape (desserts and fruits). I can see how others would like it though, as it would be pretty good I'd think as either unflavored or in a tobacco style.

After using RY4s and various other tobacco flavors, I moved over to the sweeter side. Haven't looked back since.

Dimitri Milewicz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Adding to this convo, I know its a little old, but for me Wiz has the best nicotine. I tried Vaping Zone's and MFS, and both had that peppery bite to them, even downmixed to a high VG (80%) 6mg. The Wiz stuff is perfect for what I and my friends like to vape (desserts and fruits). I can see how others would like it though, as it would be pretty good I'd think as either unflavored or in a tobacco style.

After using RY4s and various other tobacco flavors, I moved over to the sweeter side. Haven't looked back since.

Yes I have over a litre of MFS nicotine in the freezer! I found it so peppery that I couldn't vape at anything over about 8mg. Then tried a sample of Nude Nicotine which made me order a 250 ml bottle. It is far less peppery than MFS but still peppery. Then again I have never got a pre-made juice with say 18 mg nicotine that does NOT taste peppery! Even Mt Baker Vapor which is a great juice has that peppery bit to it, especially when you go for something like the 555 which is a version of RY4 except less tobacco and more caramel and spices. I love the stuff! Just got a 236 ml bottle with 4 extra at 24mg. I diluted it 1 part to 2 parts 50/50 VG/PG and it is perfect! Ends up costing about $1-50 for a 30ml bottle of A grade juice! Far out !!!

Dimitri Milewicz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes I have over a litre of MFS nicotine in the freezer! I found it so peppery that I couldn't vape at anything over about 8mg. Then tried a sample of Nude Nicotine which made me order a 250 ml bottle. It is far less peppery than MFS but still peppery. Then again I have never got a pre-made juice with say 18 mg nicotine that does NOT taste peppery! Even Mt Baker Vapor which is a great juice has that peppery bit to it, especially when you go for something like the 555 which is a version of RY4 except less tobacco and more caramel and spices. I love the stuff! Just got a 236 ml bottle with 4 extra at 24mg. I diluted it 1 part to 2 parts 50/50 VG/PG and it is perfect! Ends up costing about $1-50 for a 30ml bottle of A grade juice! Far out !!!

Although next time I might try Wizard Labs. In Australia we HAVE to order our nicotine from overseas as it is illegal to sell it at retail level here. Legal to import it but illegal to sell it! Crazy government! You can guy NIcorette gum, patches, mouth spray and gel films from the supermarket, but nicotine in eliquid .. ha ha what a bunch of dickheads honestly!

MFS is on the whole one of my favorite nicotines, but it has the most intense throat hit/burn of any I have tried (and this has consistently been the case, if you ignore the temporary switch they made to alchem a while back, which I was critical of).where are some places in canada to get nude nicotine or some vt nicotine

It also has the most 'nicotine' flavor of all the nics I have tried and enjoyed, also consistently the case. Slightly less these days vs. 'vintage' MFS from 2011, but it's still there. What I mean by nicotine is something I've described as 'base-like' or 'alkaline' flavor/aroma. If you have ever used or even smelled swedish snus you may have an idea of what I'm talking about.

Like I said I love it, but I'm an unflavored vapor who's coming from a love of rich intense tobacco flavors and snus primarily... so I appreciate the 'notes'

Its not the best choice if you want an absolutely neutral nicotine if you can detect these things (most people can't!). Most people only become aware of these things, because they're subtle, if 1) they're cursed with the palate that picks them up 2) they vape unflavored 3) they go from using a smoother nic to one that is 'stronger' with a vengeance 4) they spend some time comparing unflavored nicotine bases (comparison brings out the differences rapidly, whereas tasting in isolation will leave you with the sense of "I don't taste much...")

Shoot me a PM if you want any recommendations

Marcus Agrippa

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Where are some places in Canada to get nude nicotine or vt ?
I think i saw on Reddit that nude ships to Canada but cant be sure. Carolina Xtracts is also good but you can only get 120 ml unless you have a business address.

Jgoon

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Did anyone find a fix for this I just received a 125mg 100ml bottle and added 1.8ml to a 30ml 6mg premium e juice making it 12mg nic and it burned my tounge bad MFS says it is not their nicotine doing it but I'm 99.9% sure it has to be due to the fact with out it the juice is top notch. So is this fixable or must I buy a new bottle?

Marcus Agrippa

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Did anyone find a fix for this I just received a 125mg 100ml bottle and added 1.8ml to a 30ml 6mg premium e juice making it 12mg nic and it burned my tounge bad MFS says it is not their nicotine doing it but I'm 99.9% sure it has to be due to the fact with out it the juice is top notch. So is this fixable or must I buy a new bottle?

you could use a large volume of solvent to extract it (large volume so you dont kill yourself). you might need to base the solution. wash it a few times. then titrate it,but if the nic is degraded then it may not solve it completely.

VU Sponsors