Become a Patron!

Nicotine Expiry Date (does it have one?)

OhMG

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Howdy all..

I have 250ml of 25%vg 75%pg 24mg nicotine i bought from my freedom smokes around 2 months ago...

And just received 1 litre of 100%pg 100mg nicotine from the same company..

looking around the bottles ... i failed to find an expiry date. Does anybody know when or estimate of its shelf life?

Thanks in advnace..

OhMG

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you store it in the freezer in glass bottles it will last for years.
Thanks Amanda! you've been more than helpful to me.. i really appreciate it!! :)

I just keep them in the plastic bottles they came in ...with the black duct tape seal around the screw top lid... and of course.. in the refrigerator .

They will be fine stored like this i assume? :)

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks Amanda! you've been more than helpful to me.. i really appreciate it!! :)

I just keep them in the plastic bottles they came in ...with the black duct tape seal around the screw top lid... and of course.. in the refrigerator .

They will be fine stored like this i assume? :)

It will last much longer if you split up into smaller glass bottles (brown or dark colored), fill almost to the top (to prevent air), and store in the freezer. Every time you open the big bottle you let in air, and that will degrade it much faster. Also it will last longer in glass (plastic can leech over time). I store mine in 120 ml bottles and just take out one when I need a new one and keep that in the fridge - but I vape 30ml/day, so I go through it in a relatively short time. Even so that will last me 120 days max, and it does begin to oxidize even in the fridge, because I keep opening it.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is how I store my Nic. When I receive it I pour it into 60ml Amber Glass bottles with Polycone caps which I then put into a washed margarine container that I keep in the freezer. I keep one out for mixing and then just take another one out of the freezer when it's gone.

IMG_20150808_091625_zpsuw6yj4rc.jpg

IMG_20150808_091813_zpsuhfwuqfw.jpg

Cheers,
Steve

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is how I store my Nic. When I receive it I pour it into 60ml Amber Glass bottles with Polycone caps which I then put into a washed margarine container that I keep in the freezer. I keep one out for mixing and then just take another one out of the freezer when it's gone.

IMG_20150808_091625_zpsuw6yj4rc.jpg

IMG_20150808_091813_zpsuhfwuqfw.jpg

Cheers,
Steve
Shoulda trolled with that second pic and filled the bucket three quarters of the way up with water. At least that's about what I expected, glad you're doing it right :D

VU Sponsors